The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s always very clear when posters don’t have kids. The idea that a mother has to be 100% on it at every second is so laughable it could only come from people who are ignorant about parenthood.
Yep clearly doesn’t have kids, I sit on the sofa during the day I didn’t realise that wasn’t allowed if your a parent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah, there's definitely been a feeling of low moods from her for a while now. She's also not been working out (or has she?) like she used to. Plus the 'lazy' cooking, which isn't a big deal imo but just because it's Claire and she usually rustles up some lovely home cooked meals for her family. Maybe she thought working would create a better balance but all it's done is add more onto her plate. Obviously I don't know for sure but I suspect it's many things contributing to how she's feeling - lockdown, toddler that doesn't sleep, stress of having an older child/children of totally different ages, work not giving her what she thought it might, tit weather, etc. Tbh I can't blame her for lacking the motivation to do what she used to do, it's a tough time all round at the moment. So many days I wake up and wonder what the point of everything is. And then there are things I'm sure she's got on her plate that we don't even know about. I hope she's OK and I hope once restrictions start to ease a bit she'll find some joy in the things she used to.

Reactions: 13
Yeah, there's definitely been a feeling of low moods from her for a while now. She's also not been working out (or has she?) like she used to. Plus the 'lazy' cooking, which isn't a big deal imo but just because it's Claire and she usually rustles up some lovely home cooked meals for her family. Maybe she thought working would create a better balance but all it's done is add more onto her plate. Obviously I don't know for sure but I suspect it's many things contributing to how she's feeling - lockdown, toddler that doesn't sleep, stress of having an older child/children of totally different ages, work not giving her what she thought it might, tit weather, etc. Tbh I can't blame her for lacking the motivation to do what she used to do, it's a tough time all round at the moment. So many days I wake up and wonder what the point of everything is. And then there are things I'm sure she's got on her plate that we don't even know about. I hope she's OK and I hope once restrictions start to ease a bit she'll find some joy in the things she used to.
This says everything I’ve been thinking so well ❤

Reactions: 5
Well if she can't hack going out to work then its hardly like she has to for financial reasons. 3 days a week is hardly exhausting - she needs to get a grip on reality.
Working three days, with a toddler that doesn’t sleep well and two other children to think about is definitely exhausting! Honestly...I have no words 😬

Reactions: 9
She said she's feeling a bit better today minus the black eye from Myles (accident ) lockdown's getting to her.

Reactions: 3
Somethings not right with her . Can see her chucking the job in soon like she did with the gym job . She tends to not stick with things for too long doesn’t she .

Reactions: 4
Has Rugratz gone?

Lockdown has been hard on all of us but with a baby that doesn’t sleep and who wakes up at 5am it must be torture.

Reactions: 4
Looks like it when I was reading the thread seemed like lots of messages were missing .

Is pnd not still a risk up to 2 years after birth? Could just be lockdown getting to her and the monotony of life with a clingy baby and 2 other kids. She definitely isnt herself.

Reactions: 6
I wonder is Claire having an illegal lockdown 60th party for her dad 😂 she’s the spit of him
C82A1A65-F42E-4E8F-ABA8-C222991F49D8.jpg
A76CA69D-9F08-462F-995F-5D9B318A1844.jpg
46B6F901-06F2-4778-8AED-83A901538BE8.jpg

Violet was ‘licking the sooon’ too so obviously baking.

She will just say he’s in their bubble but you can only have one and with her working in retail you would think she would be more cautious of who they see.

Just watched her latest what I eat vlog and can’t believe she is silly enough to give Myles grapes cut the way she has. You should always cut them lengthwise so they can pass through little throats . She has had three kids and doesn’t know that how much of a choking hazard they are.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.