Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
One thing I want to know is why she bought a horse, and then never rides it. I've never understood that, she bought it and then it's stayed in the field. I'm sure it's well cared for and everything, but I'm she was doing lessons and and then it all just stopped. She used to film going over and feeding the horses (think there are two - one 'retired' and another young one) but it doesn't even seem like they get much thought since Myles came along.
I'm not sure if it's because of the restrictions but wasn't there a trainer or something used to come to help with the riding lessons ,maybe it wasn't classed as an essential service ? I don't think the horse was fully broke to ride it safely.

Burda

VIP Member
I think she has been so absorbed in Social media that she doesn't really keep up to date with the real world...or doesn't care

Pinklady567

VIP Member
To be fair if she’s in a bubble with her MIL then the sleepovers are allowed. I don’t really agree to
Be honest, it’s been nearly a whole year since anyone has looked after my two children 😔

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Depending on the meat content of course ,they could be mostly water ,rusk,and E numbers /spices ,so very little in the way of protein.
🤦🏻‍♀️ Nope, lots of a protein in even the cheapest, rusk filled meatballs I’m afraid 😂

Depending on the meat content of course ,they could be mostly water ,rusk,and E numbers /spices ,so very little in the way of protein.
“Very little in the way of protein” - truly, you are hilarious 😂🥰