The Witt Family #4

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really strange, maybe she is just stuck in time due to needing content etc but they all get treated so long. Mine all had chocolate cakes etc at that age. Get the boy off your sm.

Reactions: 2
She works in retail but I’d doubt she’ll say where for obvious reasons.

We've all assumed a supermarket as she continued to work as normal during the lockdown when other retail shops were closed.
I'm thinking maybe Aldi as she's had a few hauls lately from there? Or maybe a garden centre? I wonder if she'll go back to her boot clubs or pt now we're coming out of lockdown.

Reactions: 1
Am I the only one that really likes her ?
Her kids are always dressed appropriately always have warm dinner each night they get all they need she does treat her self but she does treat the kids fair bit I mean if she has the money to blow on treats for her self I don’t see why not at the end of the day she is working okay only couple of shifts but she does look after the house and the garden cooks and spare quiet bit time with the kids giving them all her attention does the school run she isn’t lazy like other influencers I can name few and her house is lovely and clean you never see it mess or the beds not being made ... also what I love about her is that she puts safety of the kids a main priority that’s big plus for me and I have learned of her quiet bit as a young mother .. she is tired and Moans about it but aren’t we mums all tired ? If she wasn’t moaning about it I would find hard to relate to her 😂

And Ps : am not Claire hahaha

Reactions: 14
Her kids are always dressed appropriately always have warm dinner each night they get all they need she does treat her self but she does treat the kids fair bit I mean if she has the money to blow on treats for her self I don’t see why not at the end of the day she is working okay only couple of shifts but she does look after the house and the garden cooks and spare quiet bit time with the kids giving them all her attention does the school run she isn’t lazy like other influencers I can name few and her house is lovely and clean you never see it mess or the beds not being made ... also what I love about her is that she puts safety of the kids a main priority that’s big plus for me and I have learned of her quiet bit as a young mother .. she is tired and Moans about it but aren’t we mums all tired ? If she wasn’t moaning about it I would find hard to relate to her 😂

Yeah she’s not that bad compared to other influencers but I’d have to disagree on the safety issue, I literally cringe at some of her carelessness at times.

Reactions: 5
really ? Can I ask where ??? :)
There’s been many occasions but leaving a 1yr old alone with a box of Lego , letting the kids sleep outside alone , Alistair leaving the house at all hours of the morning while she’s still in bed to wander round the farm ( when he was a lot younger) even in her latest vlog myles is in Violets room with something in his mouth.

You’re not alone. I’ve always liked her videos. Don’t agree with all her parenting choices but I could say that about most people. Also don’t watch all her vlogs as I find them a bit repetitive but she’s a good mum. Still enjoy her hauls etc.

I work with children who have been abused and neglected to the point where they’re taken into care- puts everyone else’s parenting into perspective

I like Claire, you don’t have to dislike her to be here.
It’s no different to discussing something you’ve watched on tv imo.

I like Claire. I just think a monkey cake for a 12yo is a bit babyish. Definitely doesn't mean I don't like her. In fact, I'd say the majority of the people in this thread are actually quite fond of Claire and only have a few criticisms about some specific things.

Reactions: 3
I like her, I find her totally inoffensive, and to be honest her vlogs are a bit boring. I don’t watch many any more but keep up somewhat on Instagram. I don’t relate much to her excessive (IMO) shopping for her and the kids, but other than that I do actually have more in common with her than most other Instagrammers

I like Claire. I just think a monkey cake for a 12yo is a bit babyish. Definitely doesn't mean I don't like her. In fact, I'd say the majority of the people in this thread are actually quite fond of Claire and only have a few criticisms about some specific things.
Myles picked it and he had the other caterpillar cake to share with his friends.

Possibly although the day my parents stop buying me a caterpillar cake will be a sad day (I’m 38 😄)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She has one major issue she can’t accept the fact the kids are growing up she is bubble wrapping them but it will turn against her in the future and they will turn into rebels 😂

She has one major issue she can’t accept the fact the kids are growing up she is bubble wrapping them but it will turn against her in the future and they will turn into rebels 😂
She comes across as an old fashioned mum but she’s only 33.

I think the problem is that they live on a farm in the country so the kids are outside for a lot of time and so don’t need the gadgets that other children who can’t be outside like they can will have. I would love for my children to have the outside freedom that her children do but we live in a town on a busy road so they have the gadgets instead.

• Heart
I think the problem is that they live on a farm in the country so the kids are outside for a lot of time and so don’t need the gadgets that other children who can’t be outside like they can will have. I would love for my children to have the outside freedom that her children do but we live in a town on a busy road so they have the gadgets instead.
I totally agree I hate the gadgets ,they're so anti social especially for kids that are let play on them for hours and become addicted .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.