Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HS1993

I think I can safely say Claires kids are having a childhood that every child should have. They don't want or need for anything. Not in a spoilt way. They live on a farm, in a beautiful place, with a pool and so much outside space, animals, they have grandparents down the road, they go on lovely holidays and are always well kept and presentable. They have a mum and dad who work, which is teaching them work ethic and the value of things that they do have. A mum who clearly cares for them, cooks and cleans for them and keeps a nice house. They are very lucky kids. They seem to be doing well at school. I don't see a certain person on here's problem 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Pinklady567

VIP Member
So Alisters been at school all day and in this latest vlog hes been home an hour and she kicks him and Violet out of the house ... hasn't the boy had enough to do with going to school all day he can't even come home and relax hes got to leave the house on Claires orders .... ridiculous 🙄
For someone who seems to be not a fan of Claire, you’ve managed to watch the vlog as soon as she uploaded it. It sounds as if you have a very weird obsession with Claire, it’s not normal. You really need to find something better to do than rip her apart. She isn’t a bad mum and looks after her kids well. You criticise every single thing she does!!

Reactions: 15

karenjet

VIP Member
It fucking pisses me off that the only job that’s valued in a home is the one that brings in the money!

Claire hardly sits on her arse all day, except to breastfeed her infant! She keeps a clean house, kids are always clean and neat looking, makes a lot of their food from scratch, doing home schooling with Violet, does the food and household shopping, and all with a baby too. Sorts out all the birthdays, Christmas and other special occasions. She most certainly has worked in paying jobs as well since she’s been on YouTube.

In my opinion Claire does more than her share in the household, but because she isn’t bringing in the money what she does is worthless in some people’s eyes.

Anybody can see they have a happy home there. I guarantee Graham would rather be Out on the farm than in Claire’s position.

Claire, if you read here please do every #ad you’re offered in the future. Bring a bit of money in to the home and then you’ll be valuable! But no, that will be wrong too!

Yet another post that proves you lied about having children, Rugratz. Bringing up children is bloody hard. Not just the physical taking care of them but the constant worry you have over everything. The mum guilt over everything you do or don’t do.

I think it was DirtyLaundry that asked you before, but who do you actually like @buttonmoon73? You didn’t reply but I’m very curious.

It has to be jealousy from Rugratz. And I don’t blame her for that. I fully admit I’m jealous of Claire’s life! It’s my dream to live on a farm surrounded by animals. A happy marriage, lovely supportive husband, no money worries, getting to be at home to bring up her babies. As others said her kids are living the dream.

E02CB1CE-D9CA-41A1-BED1-5937F78A2FAE.png

What is the difference between Jess and Claire? They’re very similar, in my opinion. Neil is bringing most of the money in in their home. All of it for the year after P was born.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Ella69

Haha she is that pathetic she has to beg to get a gifted pair of slippers - wow 😆
Not as pathetic as spending your life Staring at your phone waiting for someone you don’t like to post videos/insta stories just so you can moan about them 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13

Herefortruth

Are your kids under lock and key Rugratz? If they exist I am seriously concerned for them.
Rugratz has stated that she both does and does not have kids at different times during these threads 😂 I’d say from her insistence that home education is supposed to be from 9-3 every day that she does NOT have kids because anyone who does, knows that it’s not possible to do that without going completely insane 🤣

My theory is rugratz is an incredibly bitter ex-girlfriend of Graham’s, probably the last one he had before Claire and that’s why she’s so completely obsessed by everything Claire does. I know a lot of people on tattle get called ‘jealous trolls’ and I don’t think that’s true at all except in this case! I’ve honestly never seen anything like it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Herefortruth

Oh, bugger off button moon/rugratz! Because you slag off Claire for absolutely ANYTHING and EVERYTHING she could quite literally commit an actual crime right now and I would defend her! You aren’t helping this thread at all 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I think her latest update is great. Very real, saying she has struggled etc. I think that will be helpful for a lot of mums who have felt the same. Not easy to put out there either.

Pinklady567

VIP Member
This woman is really a joke saying her 11 year old son is "peer pressuring" her into having a phone. No Claire its because hes going to secondary school - do you want to make sure he gets there and back safely or do you not even care? Its not because he wants the latest flashy phone. But then its ok for you to order a new one? Double standards much. He just wants a basic phone to be able to take to school like everyone else because their parents CARE about them getting to school safely thats why!
I’m not sure if you watched the same video as me but Claire was only explaining how when kids get older there is a constant pressure for kids to have the top of the range gadgets. I actually agree with Claire in regards to peer pressure, plus once children get a phone that’s it they are constantly on it. She has given Alister her old phone so he’s not going with out like your making out.
My child is 7 and some of her friends have phones which I think is ridiculous and my child wot be getting one until around the same age as Alister. Once again you try and rip Claire apart for anything you can find, it’s very boring now listening to you moan all the time. Honestly just stop watching her.....oh wait your obsessed and clearly very jealous of Claire

• Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I feel sorry for Grahams portion sizes, he works allday but is rationed
I’m sure he could always have for more if he wanted. I hate seeing this sort of post as if a man is at a woman’s mercy when it comes to food. He’s a grown up. If he wants more, he can get more, or make more.

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
Hes not sleeping better who are you even following because its not Claire clearly ? 🙄

No it clearly doesn't look like a lot of schoolwork is /was going on and both the kids look/looked seriously fed up and bored because she just made them sit doing worksheets and didn't actually HELP them with them. And today shes apparently going to be laying on the floor with pillows - so much for helping Violet at the table with her work she will be sat on her own again 🙄

What I cannot understand is that when Violet was a baby , Alister was a toddler and she always said he was a difficult baby/toddler/child yet she cannot cope with Myles now when the other 2 are 8 and 11 and should be more able to do things for themselves. But she acts as if she has has 2 under 2 or something?!
You're strange person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

monga

VIP Member
Im sure Claire would be saying this if her stupidity meant someone in the family contracted Covid19🙄

We are talking about last week when she should have been doing home education from school still🙄
She was doing home schooling last week . Violet is in school not detained at Her Majesty's pleasure you're obviously getting Claire's vids and Prisoner Cell Block H mixed up 😂 no one does home schooling for the full day..

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
So Alisters been at school all day and in this latest vlog hes been home an hour and she kicks him and Violet out of the house ... hasn't the boy had enough to do with going to school all day he can't even come home and relax hes got to leave the house on Claires orders .... ridiculous 🙄
Kicks him out? As in outdoors? It’s a well documented fact that he loves being outdoors. Imagine having a go at a mum because she gets her kids to play outdoors 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Jerseymiss

Chatty Member
You must have the notifications on for her channel. Just so you watch and hate on her.

Don't get me wrong you'll find me having a bitch on Rebecca lamb's thread but she's a complete moron who ignore her children and dresses them in clothes that don't fit and feeds them sugar for ever meal.

Claire is annoying but my god no one can't say she's good mom.

But to conclude you're a weirdo.

Herefortruth

Graham wakes up early to have to go to work and now shes going to be leaving Myles and he wont have anytime in the morning before he works all day and evening and long hours ... she really is beyond selfish , just because she has to have her ME ME ME time
But.....I though you wanted to Claire to work?! You bitch and moan constantly about her not working and now she is it’s still not good enough 😂 I imagine Claire and Graham might have had a conversation about it and they have come to an agreement about it 😂😂😂

Definitelyme

VIP Member
She only lives a couple of miles from the schools and if Alistair is going to the school that follows on from his previous one then his and Violets schools and very close together, just a few roads apart so it's more than manageable. Infact, she could drive to Violets school, he could then walk to his in less than tens minutes
Shhh! Don’t say she’s gonna let him walk to school or Rugratz will be on to social services about an abandoned child!! 🙊🙊🙊

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Graham wakes up early to have to go to work and now shes going to be leaving Myles and he wont have anytime in the morning before he works all day and evening and long hours ... she really is beyond selfish , just because she has to have her ME ME ME time
Yes. Asking a father to help care for his son is SO BLOODY SELFISH of her.

Oh no wait. He’s a parent too. That’s his job.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Gaaah a pet peeve of mine is when people say brought instead of bought 😖 a list of stuff she “brought” at b&m 🚫🚫🚫

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Well she thinks its right he goes in and no other child goes in - so get your head around that one ? She doesn't even believe her own children should be equally educated or in the same place ?!This is on instagram now from her latest post🤨 Also people are just believing Alister is getting well going back to school just because shes posted it , so she will rave about it whether he is or isnt getting on well so nobody knows hes actually happy about going back.
No other child goes in? Are you saying he is the only child in the school? You do realise thousands of children are now back at school, including children of people on this thread. It’s not like Claire has sent Alister just because she felt like it. He, and thousands of his age, are allowed back to school. And you want her to keep him away from his education just because it doesn’t suit you?

And “she doesn’t even believe her own children should be equally educated”
- the government decided year groups to go back, Claire can not send Violet and make it equal
- you have said several times she isn’t home schooling well, she puts no effort in, you’ve implied she’s too stupid to do a good job..... but when it suits you also say that Alister should be at home being educated by her. Make your mind up.

Reactions: 10