The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From what I remember Jess just mentioned she wouldn’t be straight back on YouTube after having her baby & uploading loads & that she watched someone who did that (I think this was just after myles was born? Maybe a few months?) I don’t think it was a ‘dig’ just her perspective

jess doesnt seem the type to spend ages tracking Claire’s uploads and commenting on them
Rugratz (in my opinion) is probably a bitter old friend or something

Reactions: 5
I still think the mother in law is the best shout so far..
Claire said she's a great relationship with her MIL ?

I had insomnia last night so I read through Claire’s other two threads.. Rugratz posts do not sound like like they are written by an older person.

Which Youtuber is Jess? (Pheobe and Me) She was talked about a little and didn’t Rugratz once go by the name Jessthecat? Apparently she had a dig at Claire in one of her videos too.
Jess the cat said they were Shiela Seashore and denied they were Buttonmoon ..

Reactions: 2
Is it not possible rugratz is just some random woman 🤔
No, not from the amount of hate she gives Claire, it feels way too personal. The woman can literally do no right in her eyes and she picks apart everything, sees things that other people don’t etc. In my opinion it’s another level to anything else I’ve seen in here before.

Reactions: 7
No, not from the amount of hate she gives Claire, it feels way too personal. The woman can literally do no right in her eyes and she picks apart everything, sees things that other people don’t etc. In my opinion it’s another level to anything else I’ve seen in here before.
Completely agree with this it's gotta be someone who knows her. Claire is annoying but she's no where as bad as some of them but to Rugratz she's the worst mother ever who hates her boys and favours violet.
Its just strange.

Reactions: 5
But doesn’t it give us all something to chat about?! I reckon RR is at home laughing their bum off at all the speculation over who they are. Like in a film where you see the crazed hacker in a black hoodie at a screen, evilly typing away
The Watcher in The Woods :eek: Claire if you're reading here keep a good eye on those kids and don't let them sleep alone in that tent 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The Watcher in The Woods :eek: Claire if you're reading here keep a good eye on those kids and don't let them sleep alone in that tent 😂
In all seriousness I wouldn’t let the kids sleep outdoors alone with someone like Rugratz stalking their every move.

Tbh I wouldn't let them sleep outside at that age anyway ! It's a big property you never know who could be lurking about .I think it would be creepy late at night..

Reactions: 4
I like claire but don't understand the whole intermittent fasting thing. She ate pretty much the same as she would normally eat.. don't think it was much different to a normal what I eat in a day 🤔

I feel sorry for Grahams portion sizes, he works allday but is rationed
I’m sure he could always have for more if he wanted. I hate seeing this sort of post as if a man is at a woman’s mercy when it comes to food. He’s a grown up. If he wants more, he can get more, or make more.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.