The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hes not sleeping better who are you even following because its not Claire clearly ? 🙄

No it clearly doesn't look like a lot of schoolwork is /was going on and both the kids look/looked seriously fed up and bored because she just made them sit doing worksheets and didn't actually HELP them with them. And today shes apparently going to be laying on the floor with pillows - so much for helping Violet at the table with her work she will be sat on her own again 🙄

What I cannot understand is that when Violet was a baby , Alister was a toddler and she always said he was a difficult baby/toddler/child yet she cannot cope with Myles now when the other 2 are 8 and 11 and should be more able to do things for themselves. But she acts as if she has has 2 under 2 or something?!
She shouldn't need to sit with an 8 and 11 yr old ? unless they have SEN. The teacher doesn't sit with them at school if they need help they ask . Myles was/is sleeping better do you even watch her vids and not just her stories? he's just a baby of course his sleep pattern will be up in the air,and I think she's coping just fine for having three kids with different wants and needs...but I will say one thing baby brain has affected her taste in clothes ,because some of that haul was tragic :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hes not sleeping better who are you even following because its not Claire clearly ? 🙄

No it clearly doesn't look like a lot of schoolwork is /was going on and both the kids look/looked seriously fed up and bored because she just made them sit doing worksheets and didn't actually HELP them with them. And today shes apparently going to be laying on the floor with pillows - so much for helping Violet at the table with her work she will be sat on her own again 🙄

What I cannot understand is that when Violet was a baby , Alister was a toddler and she always said he was a difficult baby/toddler/child yet she cannot cope with Myles now when the other 2 are 8 and 11 and should be more able to do things for themselves. But she acts as if she has has 2 under 2 or something?!
Oh my lord. It is very obvious you don’t have any kids 🤣🤣🤣 they look fed up doing work? Yes. That’s kids for you, I’d say every house in the country has experienced that these last months.

And she may make them do worksheets. That the school provided. But somehow that’s her fault?! My 7yo can do most worksheets from school with no help. So her kids should be well able as they are older.

And how exactly does she not cope with Myles? She does, wonderfully. And if she wasn’t, that’s not to be picked at and mocked. It’s a sign that someone’s mental health isn’t good and they need help.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
There was some days I’d ask my daughter if she had done any school work that day.. awful mum I am!! 🤣 You do whatever the hell it is you need to do to get your kids through this lockdown as easily and with them as happy as possible. Forcing them to sit at a table and work for 6 hours a day is not realistic.

What parent could get their kids to sit for hours, never mind doing school work 🤔

Reactions: 1
And today shes apparently going to be laying on the floor with pillows - so much for helping Violet at the table with her work she will be sat on her own again 🙄
Yes, I'm sure she'll literally spend ALL day lying down on the floor with pillows.... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3

You're strange person.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Are you able to personally block a certain person on here so that you don’t have to read their posts? I’ve never read so much crap but it’s only from one person so being able to block their posts would be great admin 👩‍💼

Reactions: 5
Are you able to personally block a certain person on here so that you don’t have to read their posts? I’ve never read so much crap but it’s only from one person so being able to block their posts would be great admin 👩‍💼
You can go to your account settings..

You can, I did before with Rugratz, but then a lot of the convo didn’t make any sense so I ended up having to unblock

Reactions: 3
I've been wanting to do the same but then a lot of the time the thread wont make sense lol. Wish we could all chip in and get button some help 🤣🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Claire isn’t coping?? Because she had a migraine, or just in general? It’s a good thing you didn’t see me when my youngest were babies and we’d had a sleepless night, Rugratz, I think the shock might have finished you! Still in pyjamas at 2pm, probably without even my teeth brushed and throwing frozen chips and fish fingers in the oven for dinner!

Claire does better than I did on most good days. A work out and homemade food most days didn’t happen much when mine were small!

Reactions: 10
Is she actually that dim that she has posted a screenshot of something she bought with her actual postcode on. Omg so much for protecting your children online.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
There is definitely going to be an accident there one of these days with that swing , so dangerous.
Yeah they deffs need to abandon that swing or those pigs are going to have a tasty meal one of these days 🐷 🐷 🐷 🐷 😬

• Haha
Her update video made me a little sad for her. She used to be so sociable and you could tell she just wanted to talk to another adult. I can’t imagine Graham to have any conversation in him.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.