Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
Is it a one off buttonmoon or is it a regular occurrence? Is his diet crap to start with? No, no it isn’t! He eats well so a chicken nugget will do him zero harm....every parent knows this....

Reactions: 10

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
My daughter (10) went back to school yesterday and she was beyond excited to go. She came home and she was like a different child.. so happy and hyper after 11 weeks of isolation. The transformation after one day back was unbelievable.. Children need to be at school where possible so stop shaming Claire for sending Alister.

• Heart

Definitelyme

VIP Member
While I absolutely agree that kids shouldn’t be used by you tubers to sell their channel/products etc... to call it child labour is ridiculous. There are children across the world who are truly subjected to child labour and deserve all the help that can be given. Being in a video a few times a week and not actually having to do anything (bar pose for a few pics or video clips every now and again) is not child labour.

Ella69

Graham wakes up early to have to go to work and now shes going to be leaving Myles and he wont have anytime in the morning before he works all day and evening and long hours ... she really is beyond selfish , just because she has to have her ME ME ME time
Crazy thought but maybe he enjoys spending time with HIS child by himself.

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Lighten up 😁
Nah, if we all “lightened up” in the face of the people judging based on a fellow humans appearance what sort of a society would we be? As we teach our children from day for, picking on someone’s appearance is abhorrent. The lowest of the low and can lead to all manner of self esteem and other mental health issues for the recipient of the abuse.
So, to be perfectly transparent with you, your willingness, as an adult, to abuse based upon appearance is disturbing, distressing and so far from normal adult behaviour I’d encourage you to have a chat with someone you trust about your own mental health.

• Heart

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
Motivated haha are you joking? Shes done ZERO schoolwork with Violet and they are just laying outside all morning and shes in Juniors and should at least be doing Maths and English set each day what is their school doing??
🤣🤣 We’ve seen Violet do school work for WEEKS!! They don’t need to spend hours and hours doing it.

These times are hard enough, kids need to have fun and relax too.

karenjet

VIP Member
Claire isn’t coping?? Because she had a migraine, or just in general? It’s a good thing you didn’t see me when my youngest were babies and we’d had a sleepless night, Rugratz, I think the shock might have finished you! Still in pyjamas at 2pm, probably without even my teeth brushed and throwing frozen chips and fish fingers in the oven for dinner!

Claire does better than I did on most good days. A work out and homemade food most days didn’t happen much when mine were small!

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Claire is literally going out absolutely everywhere every single day on the recent vlog meeting people all the time and does not care about any risk she poses to these other peoples families or her own with cases rising. She shows constant disregard for safety , leaving Myles in the car alone and in the house on his own whilst she is nowhere near him in different rooms in the house, too busy with her own self to notice she has a baby imo. Also on the recent vlog when she comes in saying hes whining again oh he whines , thats what non verbal babies do! He doesn't say mama probably because she doesn't encourage him to talk or spend any meaningful time with him hes just palmed off on the older children who look totally fed up with it after having a long day at school and they just want to rest.
If she wasn’t going out I suspect you’d complain that she isn’t giving Myles any time out of the house and that he’s lacking stimulation.

I’m happy that you haven’t had to witness neglectful parenting in your life. Haven’t seen children with attachment disorders. From a professional stand point, the majority of accusations you throw at Clare are as inaccurate as saying that the sky is green. She is a very engaged mother, her kids show very secure attachments to her and, let’s be honest, they are incredibly privileged kids. There’s no grey area really is there? The only concern on this thread is your toxicity toward her. That IS a red flag.

Reactions: 9

gypsymoth

VIP Member
What you talking about now Rugratz??

do you not actually watch Claire’s vlogs?? Violet is doing maths and English and a whole lot more.....actually she’s doing a lot more than my own son is managing....well done Claire!!

Justbehonest

Long time lurker of this thread. I’ve enjoyed Claire’s content for a years and think she’s a really down to earth ‘mummy vlogger’. Obviously not everyone will agree and we all have different opinions but I have to ask Buttonmoon, what youtubers or influencers etc you do actually like?

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Thank god I caught up after you posted! I read rugratz post and thought ‘oh god, I agree with her’ 😂 I haven’t yet watched the vlog so I would have believed rugratz version of events! Unfortunately, today’s kids have phones earlier and earlier and I do think alister needs one now - more so he’s able to bond with his peers and keep in touch with any new friends he might make, and obviously for safety reason and he can keep in touch with Claire if necessary. I see no issue in Claire giving him her old one!! If she’d got him a brand new iPhone X I think a certain someone would have been moaning about him being a spoilt brat!!!
Yes she basically opened her new phone and explained Alister is having her old one as that what they agreed. She explained some of his friends have phones for years and doesn’t like peer pressure of getting all the trendy expensive stuff etc. I do agree with Claire after watching her explain it all. But yet again rugratz makes her out to be this awful mother

Pagger

Chatty Member
I would think it's more.. who doesnt buy their husband socks and boxers? I'd find it a little weird it my husbands grandma bought him underwear 😂

• Haha

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Tier 4 now theyre going into but Claire will still send the kids off to the mother in laws even though shes not working .. what the hell is she doing there on her own when her husbands at work and shes not working god it doesnt take that long to clean up or do the washing. And Violet screaming shut up in the background of that morrisons grocery video - seriously? How about discipline your children instead of messing around doing a ridiculous food haul Claire? 🙄
Buttonmoon, it’s time for you to have a think now. Both children are at the age where they can competently navigate the internet, especially Alister. Can you imagine the terror these two children will feel to find out that there are ominous figures like you, quietly lurking in society? An adult who is not only obsessed with their family but, to the horror of us all, holds a deranged hatred for their mother. They will feel stalked, unsettled, unsure and frightened by your relentless, unhinged venom toward their family. You are the stuff of a child’s (and an adult’s) nightmare because neither can be sure just where your hatred will end or how close to them you might be.

Please think about your actions. For the sake of the children. Does your heart not break thinking about them reading what you post? How scary that will be for them?

I’ve read reams of threads on here and never have I felt so nervous about someone. What you’re doing isn’t gossiping or having a moan about things. It’s something much, much darker.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Shes so predictable .. No Graham home for Christmas Eve so she takes the kids to Moors Valley for the millionth time .. they look so bored of it all .. thats her idea of a good Christmas Eve for the kids when they probably just want to do their own thing not be dragged along on walks with Claire. 🙄
She’s alone with the kids on Christmas Eve so she did what lots of families do and went out for the day. If she had stayed at home you’d have been whinging she didn’t bother doing anything on a special day.

Frig me, have a mulled wine and try and feel some festive spirit.

ETA: not sure what kids you are looking at. The smiling ones?

• Haha

Ilando

VIP Member
Claire's got mixed emotions about sending the kids back to school I thought she hated the home schooling..
It’s perfectly normal to have conflicting emotions. I’ve hated home schooling but I’ve got very mixed feeling about next week. I’m looking forward to the routine but nervous about my kids mixing with hundreds of others

• Heart

Awhenny

VIP Member
And if she had let him go straight onto playing fortnite or watching tv whilst she took violet out it would be because she hates boys and never does anything for alistair and favours violet😂

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
She very rarely seems to shop for herself anymore but when she does she goes for quality and she keeps it for years. Can’t argue with that.

karenjet

VIP Member
I just watched the vlog. Had to laugh at the “packed beach” 😂😂 I think I saw one person in the background!

I’m no expert parent but I’ve brought up 4 and by what Claire was saying Alister really needs school. Kids’ mental health is suffering during this lockdown too.

I don’t understand where Violet playing up has come from. And if she was, so what? 8 year olds are naughty sometimes! They play up, get discipline and that’s how they learn! Honestly, Rugratz, it’s crystal clear that you don’t have children. You said before that you did but you don’t seem to understand parenting at all.

Kids are frustrated with this lockdown too. I’ve had about a dozen meltdowns since it started and I’m a grown woman!

The vlog was very long and drawn out. Bit boring. But I’d be moaning if she did fake surprises or challenges for content too 🤷‍♀️

The posh clothes I don’t relate to. Even though my kids are teenagers I still get mum guilt buying anything for myself. Every stitch I own is either from primark or charity shops/eBay! I find spending thousands on a handbag stupid. You can get good quality bags that will last without spending that. Louis bags are just a status symbol, in my opinion. (And personally I think they’re ugly bags!)

Last edited: