Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Not to mention shes gone out today again to a packed beach.
Packed beach? Photo says slightly differently....
NEXT EXCUSE (as you said to someone else 😊)

Also you do realise kids were never expected to sit at home home schooling from 9-3 every day? Absolutely nobody ever said that. Even if they did half that each day it would be plenty plus loads of time for other activities.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

karenjet

VIP Member
That post was from the Phoebe and Me thread. I’ve talked a lot to Jess and can guarantee she would be disgusted with your comments on Claire @buttonmoon73

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Pinklady567

VIP Member
So she shipped Alister off to school this morning ... and is now claiming shes having a bad day - maybe Violet has taken this badly and she cant even realise her own childrens feelings - as long as shes doing alright herself sod everyone else - now realisation is hitting her this morning hmm!
Shipped him off?? Do you mean took Alister to school? People can have bad days, home schooling is hard work. I’m doing it myself!

Reactions: 8

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Yes Claire is the only woman in the world to have three kids. Most people including myself have three kids and hold down a full time job even in the pandemic . I have no sympathy for her she has it easy.
I have 3 kids and don’t work. My sister in law has three kids and doesn’t work. My close at friends with 3 or more kids either work part time or not at all. I know very few mothers with a few kids who work full time. Edit: I don’t know any one with 2+ kids who works full time.

And just because you don’t work doesn’t mean you have it easy. What a judgemental load of nonsense 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Ella69

I’m really enjoying Claire’s vlogs at the moment too. As someone with a baby a similar age to Myles, it’s nice to see a vlogger who talks about the hard times of being a parent as well as the good. A lot of the people I watch seem to have these perfect babies, who from a few weeks old, sleep well, feed well and are lovely and content all the time. I feel Claire is a lot more real and honest about motherhood.

lurker12

Shes the one constantly whinging and bitching and moaning about everything.. how anyone can sit through an hour of her moaning and whining constantly is beyond me 🤣🤣🤣
yet you love her so much to constantly comment on her? You seem obsessed with her and so bitter? Come on spill? Whaf has she done to you? Or not done? Haha you’ve got like a bunny boiler personality!

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
So Violet is supposed to sit in all day because Alister can’t go too? Violet, Claire and Myles must all stay home because Alister can’t go out with them? Yes, that makes loads of sense 🤔🤔🤔

How about looking at it as Violet is stuck at home all day while Alister gets to go to school and see loads of people, so she should have chance to get out as well.

Hepaticus

Chatty Member
Does anyone believe this tripe about her and graham not arguing ? Really ?!

Tbh this is a discussion thread people can show boths sides if u dont agree fine but theres no need to get at someone else for their personal views just saying

Yh thats unsafe i wouldnt leave my child in a car on their own so much can happen in a split second
Thank you, I’ve been in a tattle a while so I understand the concept of a discussion forum 🙂 I’d invite you to read through all of these threads and bit buttonmoon and rugratz’s (they’re the hen same person) posting style. I’d say around 90% of the posters on this thread have flagged up their comments as disturbing and worrying thanks to her intense hatred towards Clare. My comment is the culmination of what is probably over a year of deeply worrying posting from this individual. There is a school of thought that she knows clare personally, such is her utter disdain towards every aspect of Clare’s life.

Buttonmoon is certainly entitled to her opinions but, as decent human beings, we have nearly all had to point out her very unhealthy obsession to her on numerous occasions.

gypsymoth

VIP Member
rugratz that is NOT a packed beach,.....as you know
Violet does not need to be micromanaged doing a full day of schoolwork.....as you know
Alastair has plenty of clothes.....as you know

carry on with the entertainment though, you are comedy gold!!!

karenjet

VIP Member
Yet again buttonmoon must have watched the video the second it was posted! Someone post a pic of the 6 month old Jace Ingham with a pizza slice!

Claire’s kids have a really good diet, in my opinion. I thought my kids were good eaters but don’t think I could have got spinach in to them when they were wee.

If I was criticising the video it would be waking Violet up with the camera in her face. I dunno, might be just me but she’s getting older now and sleeping should be private, I think. I don’t think Claire would like it. I know I wouldn’t want a video of me being woken on YouTube and kids should be given the same privacy.

And that headboard looks awful! It’s so unfinished looking with the wood filler and screws on show.

Appanappa

Chatty Member
I feel like some people think kids can’t speak for themselves? If alister wanted to stay inside, chill in front of the tv or whatever I’m sure he would have said, and I’m sure Claire would have been fine with it

SkinnyTurkeyDinosaur

Sure she said they met on match.com I actually really like Claire I feel for her having this rugratz twat @ her with so much vim for the stupidist reasons. Especially when there are much worse youtubers out there getting away with so much and this fool thinks Claire's awful because Alister helped make his own cake when he WANTED to! 🤔

• Haha

Herefortruth

Been a long time viewer of claires. There was mention a long long time ago that graham had a girlfriend when they met, and he subsequently chose claire. Could his ex be one of the posters on here? She certainly landed on her feet, she had nothing before she met him and now look at her.
Woah - that was catty 🤣 is the ex you?! ‘Clare had nothing’ - what the hell does that even mean, she was about 20 when they got together, what should she have ‘had’ by then?! Also, I’m a little bit embarrassed to admit this but i’ve watched Claire for years - her and Graham met on an online dating website as she mentioned in one of her videos - good old Graham doesn’t strike me as the type to have a dating profile and a girlfriend on the side. He just seems too straight laced 🤣

• Haha

karenjet

VIP Member
Buttonmoon is trying to wind us up. She can’t be serious.

If she had kids she’d know that after being cooped up in a stuffy classroom, playing out in the fresh summer air is the best thing for Alister 🙄

Definitelyme

VIP Member
This individual irresponsible behaviour will have us all locked down again.
Just reading that quote above I missed the part where Rugratz said Claire’s behaviour is gonna have the country locked down again 🤣🤣🤣 Claire is single handedly responsible for the second wave. You couldn’t make this stuff up!

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Herefortruth

Sure she said they met on match.com I actually really like Claire I feel for her having this rugratz twat @ her with so much vim for the stupidist reasons. Especially when there are much worse youtubers out there getting away with so much and this fool thinks Claire's awful because Alister helped make his own cake when he WANTED to! 🤔
Yep me too! I’m here for the people who are actually awful - Rebecca lamb, meldrum etc but I pop in here to see what ridiculous stuff rugratz has to say and defend Claire where I can 😂

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Hes not sleeping better who are you even following because its not Claire clearly ? 🙄

No it clearly doesn't look like a lot of schoolwork is /was going on and both the kids look/looked seriously fed up and bored because she just made them sit doing worksheets and didn't actually HELP them with them. And today shes apparently going to be laying on the floor with pillows - so much for helping Violet at the table with her work she will be sat on her own again 🙄

What I cannot understand is that when Violet was a baby , Alister was a toddler and she always said he was a difficult baby/toddler/child yet she cannot cope with Myles now when the other 2 are 8 and 11 and should be more able to do things for themselves. But she acts as if she has has 2 under 2 or something?!
Oh my lord. It is very obvious you don’t have any kids 🤣🤣🤣 they look fed up doing work? Yes. That’s kids for you, I’d say every house in the country has experienced that these last months.

And she may make them do worksheets. That the school provided. But somehow that’s her fault?! My 7yo can do most worksheets from school with no help. So her kids should be well able as they are older.

And how exactly does she not cope with Myles? She does, wonderfully. And if she wasn’t, that’s not to be picked at and mocked. It’s a sign that someone’s mental health isn’t good and they need help.

Last edited: