Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Peppa123

I was thinking more along the lines of the farm being run as a business ,like the way fruit pickers etc can all live and work on the farms without SD and can mix inside the each other properties ,remember there were hundreds infected during the summer months by doing just that.
Yeah maybe but I doubt Claire and the mother in law are on payroll as workers. I’m sure their households are private and not owned by the business either.

monga

VIP Member
I think she's doing it 5 days a week for this month only and if it's successful she'll keep going she said

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I always got the impression his mum was a single household? Happy to be wrong, but I don’t recall her ever mentioning his dad? Which is why I assumed they were a support bubble with her.

I find the English rules very confusing, here we all have the same all the time. Over there it’s tiers and everyone is always moving up and down 🥴

monga

VIP Member
It’s perfectly normal to have conflicting emotions. I’ve hated home schooling but I’ve got very mixed feeling about next week. I’m looking forward to the routine but nervous about my kids mixing with hundreds of others
Yeah of course it's normal but she had already sent Alistair back before the holidays ..

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
I actually do believe they don't argue they still look very much in love ,you can still see the spark between them Claire lights up when he walks into the room (is that mushy enough for you all )but I agree about leaving the baby unattended..
yeah but not even arguing about boxers left on the floor or somthing idk i just feel like every couple argues even if its about somthing petty

RachyWoo

VIP Member
No need to be sarcastic, I wasn't being nasty towards her, it was just my observation because I'm ocd about stuff. I didn't mention anything about the salt dough decorations so I don't know why that's been brought up. She said she's gone minimalistic this year and that it wasn't intentional.

I'm starting to feel like Rugratz 😂

monga

VIP Member
Doubt she can be a keyworker. I know she is working in retail but what retailer allows 2 weeks off at xmas?? Not an essential one surely?
Tesco do anyway I watch an influencer that works in Tesco and she's just had two weeks off.

9DE70156-57A7-4AE7-813D-2EA18368D5ED.jpeg

Last edited:

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
That’s a very fair comment, and if it were anyone else i wouldn’t have mentioned it. But Rugratz is obsessed with Claire and any opportunity to bad mouth her.
but how do u know its this other account ? if u have no proof u cant go around acousing people of being x y and z more then 1 person is going to have that opnion if im honest who r we to judge anyone were all kinda on a site to shit talk people so we cant judge anyone else it is irresponsiable what she has done and im sure not only one person has that opnion of her if u have proof then i apoligise

I'm not Putin

VIP Member
QUOTE="monga, post: 2738926, member: 25499"]
It's probably because they don't see too much of each other they're not under each other's feet all day long it might be different if they were
[/QUOTE]
i did think that you know he doesnt really get time off does he as far as i believe ? i dip in and out of claire used to be a religious viewer but found her content got quite the same so took a break