The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman is really a joke saying her 11 year old son is "peer pressuring" her into having a phone. No Claire its because hes going to secondary school - do you want to make sure he gets there and back safely or do you not even care? Its not because he wants the latest flashy phone. But then its ok for you to order a new one? Double standards much. He just wants a basic phone to be able to take to school like everyone else because their parents CARE about them getting to school safely thats why!
She seems a big against letting him have the experiences of growing up? All he needs is a decent phone to text and call, I’m sure she probably has an old phone knocking about. It’s an independence thing, saying he needs to stay later or messaging friends about homework

Reactions: 1
This woman is really a joke saying her 11 year old son is "peer pressuring" her into having a phone. No Claire its because hes going to secondary school - do you want to make sure he gets there and back safely or do you not even care? Its not because he wants the latest flashy phone. But then its ok for you to order a new one? Double standards much. He just wants a basic phone to be able to take to school like everyone else because their parents CARE about them getting to school safely thats why!
I’m not sure if you watched the same video as me but Claire was only explaining how when kids get older there is a constant pressure for kids to have the top of the range gadgets. I actually agree with Claire in regards to peer pressure, plus once children get a phone that’s it they are constantly on it. She has given Alister her old phone so he’s not going with out like your making out.
My child is 7 and some of her friends have phones which I think is ridiculous and my child wot be getting one until around the same age as Alister. Once again you try and rip Claire apart for anything you can find, it’s very boring now listening to you moan all the time. Honestly just stop watching her.....oh wait your obsessed and clearly very jealous of Claire

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m not sure if you watched the same video as me but Claire was only explaining how when kids get older there is a constant pressure for kids to have the top of the range gadgets. I actually agree with Claire in regards to peer pressure, plus once children get a phone that’s it they are constantly on it. She has given Alister her old phone so he’s not going with out like your making out.
My child is 7 and some of her friends have phones which I think is ridiculous and my child wot be getting one until around the same age as Alister. Once again you try and rip Claire apart for anything you can find, it’s very boring now listening to you moan all the time. Honestly just stop watching her.....oh wait your obsessed and clearly very jealous of Claire
Thank god I caught up after you posted! I read rugratz post and thought ‘oh god, I agree with her’ 😂 I haven’t yet watched the vlog so I would have believed rugratz version of events! Unfortunately, today’s kids have phones earlier and earlier and I do think alister needs one now - more so he’s able to bond with his peers and keep in touch with any new friends he might make, and obviously for safety reason and he can keep in touch with Claire if necessary. I see no issue in Claire giving him her old one!! If she’d got him a brand new iPhone X I think a certain someone would have been moaning about him being a spoilt brat!!!

Reactions: 7
Thank god I caught up after you posted! I read rugratz post and thought ‘oh god, I agree with her’ 😂 I haven’t yet watched the vlog so I would have believed rugratz version of events! Unfortunately, today’s kids have phones earlier and earlier and I do think alister needs one now - more so he’s able to bond with his peers and keep in touch with any new friends he might make, and obviously for safety reason and he can keep in touch with Claire if necessary. I see no issue in Claire giving him her old one!! If she’d got him a brand new iPhone X I think a certain someone would have been moaning about him being a spoilt brat!!!
Yes she basically opened her new phone and explained Alister is having her old one as that what they agreed. She explained some of his friends have phones for years and doesn’t like peer pressure of getting all the trendy expensive stuff etc. I do agree with Claire after watching her explain it all. But yet again rugratz makes her out to be this awful mother

Reactions: 9
Surely you should know better than to believe Rugratz version of events by now! 🤣

I am not sure you understand when Claire speaks. Alister now has a phone. Claire gave him one. So your point is completely invalid.

Reactions: 4
No she didn't say that she said some of Alistairs friends have had phones and gadgets for years ,she does things at her own speed she doesn't believe in peer pressure they always said the kids could have phones when they went to sec ,the same as tablets, they weren't allowed them till they were around 8/9 when other people were handing their 2 yrs them .

She seems a big against letting him have the experiences of growing up? All he needs is a decent phone to text and call, I’m sure she probably has an old phone knocking about. It’s an independence thing, saying he needs to stay later or messaging friends about homework
She has given him her old phone ..

My daughter is the same age and her and her friends have had phones for years. They’ve lived on FaceTime during lockdown.. they are a must for keeping social these days.

I’m waiting eagerly for Rugratz having a go at Claire about something to do with Alister’s first day... ☕☕

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor Alistairs trousers ain't speaking to his ankles ,she said she paid nearly £18 a pair she could have at least got the correct size ..

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No first day at school picture for Violets first day either ... lol had a stressful morning Claire? 🤣
She posted Alistairs photo once he was home. If Violet goes to the local infant school then today is her first day back. She'll probably upload a photo later once she knows she's had a good day. Not that it even matters if she doesn't 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.