The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t like people leaving kids alone in a car, even though she’s in a remote area you can never be too safe.

But I don’t see anything wrong with a child being given freedom in their own home. As long as major risks (wires, fires etc) are take care of I think it’s fine. Yes they’ll get hurt at times, but letting them explore and take risks is much more beneficial for a child, imo, than removing any slight challenge or issue so they never learn how to deal with it .

Reactions: 4
I don’t like people leaving kids alone in a car, even though she’s in a remote area you can never be too safe.

But I don’t see anything wrong with a child being given freedom in their own home. As long as major risks (wires, fires etc) are take care of I think it’s fine. Yes they’ll get hurt at times, but letting them explore and take risks is much more beneficial for a child, imo, than removing any slight challenge or issue so they never learn how to deal with it .
Yes I get you but I personally wouldn’t see big heavy wooden chairs as a slight issue, if he pulled one of them on himself he could do serious injury

Reactions: 1
Yes I get you but I personally wouldn’t see big heavy wooden chairs as a slight issue, if he pulled one of them on himself he could do serious injury
We have wooden dining chairs, as do my parents and theirs would be much chunkier and heavier than mine, and I can honestly say I’ve never once been worried about my kids near them. Everyone is different, no right or wrong. Everyone just does what they think is best 👍🏻

Reactions: 5
Past generations coped fine without all this baby proofing. I think the lounge is fine left as it is.

leaving him in the car isn’t something I’d do personally but each to their own. I’m sure she frequently checked on him

Reactions: 5
Child safety is not big on Claire’s agenda 18.37 mins in tell me this is acceptable

Reactions: 2
Child safety is not big on Claire’s agenda 18.37 mins in tell me this is acceptable
I understand letting him play with it. 100% I find if I let my girl just explore something, she gets fed up and never goes near it again but if I say no, she’s desperate to play with it.
But... personally I would’ve leave the room, I’d have my eyes on him at all times. I’m sure Claire keeps her eye on him most of the time though, and at the end of the day, she knows her baby better than us and what is safe for him to do.

Reactions: 3
I understand letting him play with it. 100% I find if I let my girl just explore something, she gets fed up and never goes near it again but if I say no, she’s desperate to play with it.
But... personally I would’ve leave the room, I’d have my eyes on him at all times. I’m sure Claire keeps her eye on him most of the time though, and at the end of the day, she knows her baby better than us and what is safe for him to do.
It's not recommended for under 8+ yrs for the fact it's a choking hazard everyone knows that:rolleyes: what's wrong with lifting it out of his way till he's old enough to understand, she literally walked out of the room and left the baby there putting lego in his mouth it only takes seconds for it to lodge in his throat it's madness IMO

I think her latest update is great. Very real, saying she has struggled etc. I think that will be helpful for a lot of mums who have felt the same. Not easy to put out there either.

Reactions: 12
Really all that is apparent is its a massive MOAN fest from Claire as usual. Seems very bored of her own baby. Quick to point out her own praises and then moan about her child. 🙄So predictable.
Its clealy not a moan fest!! She’s actually being honest and real. She’s could of just made up tit saying how she’s been this perfect mum!! Obviously you were always going to moan whatever she says.
Clearly you don’t have kids as you would actually understand and relate how hard it can be. Myles was only 6 months old when we locked down too so I can imagine it wasn’t easy at all for her!!

Reactions: 7
Really all that is apparent is its a massive MOAN fest from Claire as usual. Seems very bored of her own baby. Quick to point out her own praises and then moan about her child. 🙄So predictable.
You must have watched a different update.

Oh how I’ve missed your insights!

Thought you’d be delighted she is going to get a job!

• Haha
HA HA and here YOU are,MOANING.......sooooo predictable!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A very honest vlog from Claire but I got the feeling she felt she had to justify herself for wanting some" me time " it's a pity women have to feel that way .I also think she'll have to wean Myles off the breast if she's planning on going out to work ,it seems he's using her as a comfort blanket and will find it hard if she's not there.

I'm not ashamed to say I've palmed mine off (but they found me again :cautious: )🤭. She did say on her recent vid she was struggling with Myles being so clingy so I don't see the harm in the older two keeping him entertained while she get's things done ,it's impossible to make dinner with a child on your hip .But I don't agree with the way she leaves him alone at times..That was a nasty head injury she gave herself she looked completely shook up ,it's a good job Graham was on hand to take over .I hope she's Ok.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.