The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just watched the vlog. Had to laugh at the ā€œpacked beachā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I think I saw one person in the background!

Iā€™m no expert parent but Iā€™ve brought up 4 and by what Claire was saying Alister really needs school. Kidsā€™ mental health is suffering during this lockdown too.

I donā€™t understand where Violet playing up has come from. And if she was, so what? 8 year olds are naughty sometimes! They play up, get discipline and thatā€™s how they learn! Honestly, Rugratz, itā€™s crystal clear that you donā€™t have children. You said before that you did but you donā€™t seem to understand parenting at all.

Kids are frustrated with this lockdown too. Iā€™ve had about a dozen meltdowns since it started and Iā€™m a grown woman!

The vlog was very long and drawn out. Bit boring. But Iā€™d be moaning if she did fake surprises or challenges for content too šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

The posh clothes I donā€™t relate to. Even though my kids are teenagers I still get mum guilt buying anything for myself. Every stitch I own is either from primark or charity shops/eBay! I find spending thousands on a handbag stupid. You can get good quality bags that will last without spending that. Louis bags are just a status symbol, in my opinion. (And personally I think theyā€™re ugly bags!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I just watched the vlog. Had to laugh at the ā€œpacked beachā€ šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I think I saw one person in the background!

Iā€™m no expert parent but Iā€™ve brought up 4 and by what Claire was saying Alister really needs school. Kidsā€™ mental health is suffering during this lockdown too.

I donā€™t understand where Violet playing up has come from. And if she was, so what? 8 year olds are naughty sometimes! They play up, get discipline and thatā€™s how they learn! Honestly, Rugratz, itā€™s crystal clear that you donā€™t have children. You said before that you did but you donā€™t seem to understand parenting at all.

Kids are frustrated with this lockdown too. Iā€™ve had about a dozen meltdowns since it started and Iā€™m a grown woman!

The vlog was very long and drawn out. Bit boring. But Iā€™d be moaning if she did fake surprises or challenges for content too šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

The posh clothes I donā€™t relate to. Even though my kids are teenagers I still get mum guilt buying anything for myself. Every stitch I own is either from primark or charity shops/eBay! I find spending thousands on a handbag stupid. You can get good quality bags that will last without spending that. Louis bags are just a status symbol, in my opinion. (And personally I think theyā€™re ugly bags!)

Spot on! Rational and reasonable unlike some

Reactions: 7
Gaaah a pet peeve of mine is when people say brought instead of bought šŸ˜– a list of stuff she ā€œbroughtā€ at b&m šŸš«šŸš«šŸš«

• Heart
Reactions: 10

But she needed the bag so she could do a whatā€™s in my bag vlog. It wasnā€™t just your bog standard whatā€™s in my bag but whatā€™s in my Louis Vuitton bag. It was stealth boasting at its worst.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Gaaah a pet peeve of mine is when people say brought instead of bought šŸ˜– a list of stuff she ā€œbroughtā€ at b&m šŸš«šŸš«šŸš«
I hate that too šŸ˜‘

But she needed the bag so she could do a whatā€™s in my bag vlog. It wasnā€™t just your bog standard whatā€™s in my bag but whatā€™s in my Louis Vuitton bag. It was stealth boasting at its worst.
I honestly don't get what people mean by boasting, if you've got the money to buy something buy it because YOU like it . It doesn't mean you're boasting it just means your spending money on something you like . The same as we all do .I personally don't like handbags and I wouldn't know a LV handbag if it hit me up the face.

Last edited:
Have to say i only ever hear/see English people doing it. Not so common elsewhere I donā€™t think?
There's an Influencer I follow does it repeatedly ,drives us all mad even the English people on the thread šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I hate that too šŸ˜‘

I honestly don't get what people mean by boasting, if you've got the money to buy something buy it because YOU like it . It doesn't mean you're boasting it just means your spending money on something you like . The same as we all do .I personally don't like handbags and I wouldn't know a LV handbag if it hit me up the face.
I would agree with that normally but she put the full bag name in the title . It was a total look at me Iā€™ve just spent Ā£1000 on a bag. Don't think she has done another whatā€™s in my bag since then or before. It was just a show off .

Reactions: 3
I would agree with that normally but she put the full bag name in the title . It was a total look at me Iā€™ve just spent Ā£1000 on a bag. Don't think she has done another whatā€™s in my bag since then or before. It was just a show off .
I donā€™t think it was a show off as she explained it took her a couple of years to save for it. The video doesnā€™t come across as showy at all.

I donā€™t think it was a show off as she explained it took her a couple of years to save for it. The video doesnā€™t come across as showy at all.
I think Claire's very frugal tbh .Even the kids seem to appreciate the things they're given ,unlike most of the other Influencer's kids..

I think Claire's very frugal tbh .Even the kids seem to appreciate the things they're given ,unlike most of the other Influencer's kids..
Totally agree! She is very normal compared to most influencers

Reactions: 5
At least the kids arenā€™t jumping about on the old rusted pole trampoline anymore and have a new one .

Completely agree. I donā€™t think she comes across showy in the slightest.

But even if she was, why shouldnā€™t she be proud of something sheā€™s saved to buy and want to show people. When you save to buy a new house, you want to talk about it and show people it. I think itā€™s lovely to see someone actually saving up and not just splurging šŸ˜Š

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.