The Witt Family #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue here.

report anyone derailing or causing arguments and keep on topic,
there are other threads available to discuss other topics such as covid-19

Reactions: 1
Forgot Graham is 40 wonder what she got him👨‍🌾 and is it not dangerous allowing Violet in with wiggy:oops:🐖

Reactions: 2
That link to the safari tents basically gives everyone her address . It’s making me uncomfortable.

When has a pig ever hurt a person...
Are you joking there's been many cases of people killed and eaten by pigs

🙊🙊🙊 pigs would eat anything apparently! Not that I think that sweet looking pig is going to suddenly chow down on Violet, I think she’s probably well used to them being around 😉
I'm just after saying the same 😂 the size of wiggy she could kill a person in seconds !

I so want a pig!!! They are so intelligent. Violet probably know exactly what shes doing.

Claire got Graham some boring classics presents. Either she buys tit or he likes tit? Like for Christmas, gloves, new hat..new cheap watch...groundhog day!

Reactions: 2
Are you joking there's been many cases of people killed and eaten by pigs

I'm just after saying the same 😂 the size of wiggy she could kill a person in seconds !
I mean yeah, pigs will bite/eat their own leg when driven to insanity on farms. So many cases does not equal one case where the woman collapsed but ok.

I so want a pig!!! They are so intelligent. Violet probably know exactly what shes doing.

Claire got Graham some boring classics presents. Either she buys tit or he likes tit? Like for Christmas, gloves, new hat..new cheap watch...groundhog day!
My husband isn’t a farm worker but does manual work and so only wears cheapie watches. And I bought my husband the music hat she bought Graham after seeing it last year 🤣🤣 we must be boring as well - he bloody loved it! One man’s trash and all that. If he bought me a music hat I’d be raging!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I mean yeah, pigs will bite/eat their own leg when driven to insanity on farms. So many cases does not equal one case where the woman collapsed but ok.
There was a farmer in the US killed and eaten by his pigs,farm animals in general are not safe to be around . I wouldn't let my children into a pig pen .

My husband isn’t a farm worker but does manual work and so only wears cheapie watches. And I bought my husband the music hat she bought Graham after seeing it last year 🤣🤣 we must be boring as well - he bloody loved it! One man’s trash and all that. If he bought me a music hat I’d be raging!
Maybe Graham likes to do a Billy Elliot around the farm,might make the day pass quicker.I could see him do the Footloose dance on top of the bale's of hay tbh 😂

I've just saw the Salisbury poisonings starts tomorrow night,wonder was it anyone trying to "take Claire out" with a cream tea 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
My husband is a farmer and he’s the same , he likes presents that are useful and wouldn’t dream of wearing a good watch on the farm . In fact he’s a nightmare to buy for , when asked he says I don’t need anything.

Reactions: 3
Graham does seem to get basic presents while she buys herself expensive face creams, Boden dresses and Louis Vuitton handbags .

• Haha
She very rarely seems to shop for herself anymore but when she does she goes for quality and she keeps it for years. Can’t argue with that.

Reactions: 9
She has a lot of clothes! I never need to switch my wardrobe as I've nothing to switch 😂
Same here. I’m always baffled when people are constantly buying clothes and have so much. But then I wouldn’t exactly say I have any sense of style beyond jeans and a t shirt/jumper 🙊

Reactions: 4
Graham does seem to get basic presents while she buys herself expensive face creams, Boden dresses and Louis Vuitton handbags .
I think that's men in general most just like practical basic things ,plus I couldn't see Graham with a Louie V handbag ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.