The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not exactly looking miserable, is she?
I hate that face she pulled though. Again, feels mocking to me

Reactions: 7
Not exactly looking miserable, is she?
I hate that face she pulled though. Again, feels mocking to me
Of course it's amazing in a few seconds clip she can mock and say look at me now!

Won't be as happy when it's not her weekend though

Reactions: 6
I thought for sure she’d be back by now too. Or maybe she’ll post a video saying this has triggered her anxiety etc, had suicidal thoughts or something like that to make people feel sorry for her

And unfortunately I do think if she goes down that road a lot of people will buy it
Pity she hasn’t got a poor pregnant wife really they come in handy when you’re in a jam
Lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Not sure if she will vlog again. With all the money she has now she probably can’t be bothered until it runs out and then she might come back. She probably thinks it’s not worth the hassle now cos she’s happy and doesn’t want to deal with negativity of any sort. Strange how money affects people

Reactions: 5
Not sure if she will vlog again. With all the money she has now she probably can’t be bothered until it runs out and then she might come back. She probably thinks it’s not worth the hassle now cos she’s happy and doesn’t want to deal with negativity of any sort. Strange how money affects people
The only problem is she is an attention seeker a big time attention seeker and a show off so I don’t know where she is gonna if not on YouTube

Reactions: 8
She has the girls want to have fun thing on her story
She means girls and granny I think

like i said give it to not even end of the year till the moneys gone i dont know why i dont think she will vlog now i think a lot of people wont let the situation go because it did upset so many

Reactions: 4
No, it's not.
Isn't ironic that in a forum like this...where usernames come across fairly unique that other people seem to use them.

My username here is pretty generic, it's not specific, not a fan based one so I get it being used by many.

Reactions: 6
Isn't ironic that in a forum like this...where usernames come across fairly unique that other people seem to use them.

My username here is pretty generic, it's not specific, not a fan based one so I get it being used by many.
I found it strange too, especially the same number?

Its obviously not Sassy but that was the ridiculousness in her username being used with the same number!
Listen lay of Sassy that poor girl was treated so badly on here. She has managed to inspire others to follow in her footsteps and she is now an internet star in her own impersonated right

• Haha
Hoping everyone is having a lovely Sunday. We are just getting started in this corner of the world!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.