The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember it well. She took a backpack on that walk! That’s disgusted me

Being able to walk the mile so easily should disqualify her anyway, in my opinion. It’s not as if it leaves her so exhausted she can’t move for the rest of the day. They have another walk in the evening! Then the same again the next day
There was another walk too Karen,where she visited a fort She walked quite away along the beach to get to it, then She walked around the Gardens,then back along the beach :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 8
There was another walk too Karen,where she visited a fort She walked quite away along the beach to get to it, then She walked around the Gardens,then back along the beach :mad:
But can’t walk the length of a car park to park in a non-disabled space!?

Which should be MUCH easier because most car parks are tarmac and I know, for myself anyway, level ground is a lot easier to walk on

• Angry
Reactions: 13
The gardens that she was thinking no dogs allowed so in her mind that means keep the dogs on full Flexi, then showed footage of the dogs on full Flexi across a car park as she's vlogging away with out a care in the world!

She did the same on a nature reserve took the dogs regardless and ignored comments about there is good reason why dogs aren't allowed in nature reserves. Her reply was, well they have for years before Ellie was born I used to walk there!

Her dogs are always exceptions to the rules apparently!

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Being able to walk the mile so easily should disqualify her anyway, in my opinion. It’s not as if it leaves her so exhausted she can’t move for the rest of the day. They have another walk in the evening! Then the same again the next day
I've not caught up on the whole thread. Doesn't she say she has fibromyalgia? I have that and no way is all that walking possible every day!

Reactions: 8
I've not caught up on the whole thread. Doesn't she say she has fibromyalgia? I have that and no way is all that walking possible every day!
Wilkes has PTSD, anxiety, depression and fibromyalgia. She also has a severe case of bullshititis and shows us frequently that affects her with verbal ?.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Are they doir, I can't tell as they are so scratched up.

Time for a change Leasa they may have looked ok in 2003.

Can't you afford sunglasses and glasses?

Please don't get colour changing lenses again they are as off putting as your personality.

I hate them too.. they remind me of my really old great aunt lol. They are hideous. You can get really nice glasses these days. She should just get two normal pairs. The tint in them is just the worst!!

Reactions: 6

Exactly that was my point before. Like with some chronic illness you do get the odd good day. Sometimes on a good day you may totally over do it and forget to Pace yourself and get caught up in the fun of the moment and just push yourself because you want to be like everyone else. And that's fair enough. BUT if you do that then you'll spend the next few days hauled up in bed in agony not being able to do anything and just being absolutely exhausted and out of it. Not ONCE have I seen her not be able to take dogs out, drive the car, and all that tit. She walks twice a day, drives all over the place and now she's recently taken up cleaning the whole house. I'm sorry but that's not adding up. You have a good day and you over do it you can't possibly do everything she does.
In MY opinion (not claiming she does or doesn't) I think there's an element of factitious disorder. Perhaps initially she took on the fibro role to get out of work early however since then she's come to like the attention having a chronic illness can sometimes bring. She has taken on the sick role and is trying to fit into the sick community / fibro community but she's just a big faker (in my opinion).. she just wants attention that she lacks from family and friends.

Reactions: 10
Exactly that was my point before. Like with some chronic illness you do get the odd good day. Sometimes on a good day you may totally over do it and forget to Pace yourself and get caught up in the fun of the moment and just push yourself because you want to be like everyone else. And that's fair enough. BUT if you do that then you'll spend the next few days hauled up in bed in agony not being able to do anything and just being absolutely exhausted and out of it. Not ONCE have I seen her not be able to take dogs out, drive the car, and all that tit. She walks twice a day, drives all over the place and now she's recently taken up cleaning the whole house. I'm sorry but that's not adding up. You have a good day and you over do it you can't possibly do everything she does.
In MY opinion (not claiming she does or doesn't) I think there's an element of factitious disorder. Perhaps initially she took on the fibro role to get out of work early however since then she's come to like the attention having a chronic illness can sometimes bring. She has taken on the sick role and is trying to fit into the sick community / fibro community but she's just a big faker (in my opinion).. she just wants attention that she lacks from family and friends.
She’s not joining in in the fibro groups. Only that post about retiring from the police with it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.