The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Edward Scissorhands is at it again.

I first thought she had had a pillow fight but no it was the dog hair... I dont know which ones which... it was the white dog (Well off white, grey, golden, dirty however you wish to describe it) that likes licking :oops::rolleyes: things.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Edward Scissorhands is at it again.

I first thought she had had a pillow fight but no it was the dog hair... I dont know which ones which... it was the white dog (Well off white, grey, golden, dirty however you wish to describe it) that likes licking :oops::rolleyes: things.
How the hell does she get hair all over like that?
I have clipped my dogs in the past and all hair stayed in one general place. It's like she played chase him with the clippers the poor dog.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She should still be paying rent towards living there regardless of how much money she recieved.

Reactions: 3
Leasa - Mrs Hintch takes hers to the groomers.

You'll need to get most of that up before using the shark otherwise it's going to break faster than you can break a friendship.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Genuinely baffled as to why she pursues YT as she actually has no aptitude for it at all and it seems to bring her an enormous amount of grief (maybe this should be my suggestion for the thread name:LOL:). I think she should just retire and squander her money which we all know will happen.
Yeh it will happen but she wants to boast and parade her purchases and holidays and well she hasn’t for got real friends so ....
Edited because my tit phone seems to wanna replace right words with something totally random ?

Reactions: 8
I thought Wilko could only walk a mile
So how come She walked to the white horse on the Hill in one of her Vlogs
A 5 mile walk taking in the coast, the quaint village of Osmington and The White Horse.
Great views across Weymouth Bay and the countryside.Good terrain and total ascent of 780 Ft (235 Metres).
Tut Tut Blue Badge indeed.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I thought Wilko could only walk a mile
So how come She walked to the white horse on the Hill in one of her Vlogs
A 5 mile walk taking in the coast, the quaint village of Osmington and The White Horse.
Great views across Weymouth Bay and the countryside.Good terrain and total ascent of 780 Ft (235 Metres).
Tut Tut Blue Badge indeed.
I remember it well. She took a backpack on that walk! That’s disgusted me

Being able to walk the mile so easily should disqualify her anyway, in my opinion. It’s not as if it leaves her so exhausted she can’t move for the rest of the day. They have another walk in the evening! Then the same again the next day

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.