The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is only really one Disability in life,and that's a bad attitude,Yes wilko you certainly Qualify.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was just watching Call The Midwife (cheesiest programme, I know! But I love it ?) and was just thinking about an episode a couple of years ago.

There was a boy with Down’s syndrome, I think he was orphaned and nobody wanted him. But there was a horrible scene where it showed other kids teasing him. And I’m just thinking that in that scene they didn’t use that s word. Even though in the 50’s I’m sure that’s what they have said. But the BBC daren’t put that word on tv because it would cause uproar.

Sorry I’ve written an essay, but just my thoughts for tonight!
Have you seen the Film My left foot,it is one of my favourites,I always end up crying but it's so beautiful,and I love Brenda Fricker Bonus .

Reactions: 3
Not sure if this has already been said but I think the reason she blocked Unique Fam is because she's jealous. Suddenly another mom and daughter duo start uploading videos about the Inghams and they are better received and more liked. Rachel and Eleanor have a seemingly put together life (although we don't know anything about Eleanor's bio dad). And despite the fact one of the kids must have been a teen parent (not sure if Evie is from her son or other daughter but both are still young and Evie is already 6) so Rachel became a grandparent sooner than most people would expect yet they are still sort of "cookie cutter" IMO. (Btw, not at all judging anybody who's experienced teen parenthood in their family, I'm just acknowledging that it has its challenges yet they've overcome it and have a nice life) whereas Leasa Wilkes seems to be so unhappy (depression aside) I'm talking about bittnerness! I'll bet seeing others happy bothers her and she probably blocked Unique Fam a while ago before they even commented about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Not sure if this has already been said but I think the reason she blocked Unique Fam is because she's jealous. Suddenly another mom and daughter duo start uploading videos about the Inghams and they are better received and more liked. Rachel and Eleanor have a seemingly put together life (although we don't know anything about Eleanor's bio dad). And despite the fact one of the kids must have been a teen parent (not sure if Evie is from her son or other daughter but both are still young and Evie is already 6) so Rachel became a grandparent sooner than most people would expect yet they are still sort of "cookie cutter" IMO. (Btw, not at all judging anybody who's experienced teen parenthood in their family, I'm just acknowledging that it has its challenges yet they've overcome it and have a nice life) whereas Leasa Wilkes seems to be so unhappy (depression aside) I'm talking about bittnerness! I'll bet seeing others happy bothers her and she probably blocked Unique Fam a while ago before they even commented about her.
Unique Fan was one of the first people to reach out to Wilkes when she got that complaint through work. So I don't think the jealousy theory is right.

Reactions: 1
Did she say she’d blocked uniquefam? I’ve only watched her go fund me apology video but she came across as 100 times more sincere than Wilkes’ apology did

Reactions: 5
There was a complaint put in to the police service about Wilkes.

Thank you. I’ve never really watched her
Complaints aren't taken lightly I am sure whether they are taken further. Then Wilkes made herself look like she was the poor person in it all...which I am sure the complaint much have had some standing but you know Wilkes blamed the haters saying how cruel they were. Again logic went out of the window with most because she said one or two complaints alluded it to here which of course complaints surely have procedures like most places and many are neither her nor there I sure many complain after a night on the beer. There wouldn't be a police officer standing if all were upheld or taken further without consideration.

The unique fam was there saying how sorry they were in comments. Who knows what behind the scenes.

Seems odd Wilkes bloked unique fam if she didn't agree with the narrative when people were calling her out on Country Joe in his live

Reactions: 4
Even if Rachel tried to offer support, Leasa can still be jealous...I mean she obviously did not want to accept the kindness.

Reactions: 3
There are quite a few interesting comments on the uniquefam video where she addresses The Wilkes behaviour.

Even if Rachel tried to offer support, Leasa can still be jealous...I mean she obviously did not want to accept the kindness.
I feel that jealousy plays a big part in The Wilkes life. It goes along with the big chip on her shoulder and her feelings of entitlement. I really do hope that this is a wake up call and she work on this for the sake of her daughter.

Reactions: 6
I really can’t see Leasa taking anybody’s advice. She comes across so strongly as such a know it all. And we’ve seen from her many times that even the most constructive criticism goes down like a ton of tit with her

Reactions: 10
Just watched and subbed to unique fam. I thought that was very well said.

Wilkes The End video has 3.6k views, more than double the usual. I guess the word is getting around. She is really in a tough spot now, first saying sorry, not sorry and then going silent and not attempting to right things. She is getting the views, just what she wanted. I am thinking what happened was as sort of 'instant karma' for being a braggart, rubbing her lump sum in everybody's faces, and treating the furniture salesman poorly.

Reactions: 8
What’s everyone’s Wilkes predictions? My guess would be she’ll stay away for a few more days. Then post a vlog not mentioning it at all, maybe with comments disabled

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.