The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hoping everyone is having a lovely Sunday. We are just getting started in this corner of the world!
A quiet Sunday here that’s almost over! I hope you enjoy yours.

I see we’re almost onto thread 2. I’ll have to try and think of a name

Reactions: 7
Hmm maybe call it The End Part 2?
The thing about that "Is This the End" video is after watching the UniqueFam response I thought it would bring a few over to check out Ms. Wilkes. That video, if someone didn't know the back story, seems like she is further passing hate on. It has been getting a lot of views and isn't the best first impression.

Reactions: 5
The thing about that "Is This the End" video is after watching the UniqueFam response I thought it would bring a few over to check out Ms. Wilkes. That video, if someone didn't know the back story, seems like she is further passing hate on. It has been getting a lot of views and isn't the best first impression.
I’ve gone onto that video about 20 times to read comments and the thumbnail still makes me laugh! ?
That face! I’ve still not watched it though. I just know it will make me furious

Reactions: 10
I think she will be back. 'Bear fam I've taken a few days off to think about things. I've had so many private messages of support that I've decided I'd be letting the Bearfam down to give in to the evil haters. I was in the police for X years and it's not in my nature to back down. If you don't like it you can just jog on'. Goes for walk up windy hill.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That Unique fam woman is about as funny as a turd in the hotel pool
Just another vlogger jumping in on stuff and whoring out her family as and when. Chances are the next one to screw up big time

Reactions: 3
I think she will be back. 'Bear fam I've taken a few days off to think about things. I've had so many private messages of support that I've decided I'd be letting the Bearfam down to give in to the evil haters. I was in the police for X years and it's not in my nature to back down. If you don't like it you can just jog on'. Goes for walk up windy hill.
Evil haters I don't think so Wilko we just Have Empathy understanding and higher morals than you and money can't buy them,

Reactions: 6
That Unique fam woman is about as funny as a turd in the hotel pool
Just another vlogger jumping in on stuff and whoring out her family as and when. Chances are the next one to screw up big time
I'm still out on her, I do not agree with getting her daughter in on act at all, and in a way what she's doing herself is bullying and childish yet doesn't like the comeback but gives it out on a few people. It didn't take her long to ask for money for a camera, fair enough yes she apologised which she didn't have to do but the fact she did showed she was about asking which she's picked up on. With others. It's all 2 faced and hypercritacal from these wannabes if honest. All out for selves and money at the end of the day. All jealous of each other that's the problem.

Reactions: 9
She has money to burn, but will she return? Is the best I can come up with!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thread Ideas...

When the money is spent, how will she pay her rent?

Will she just scam her loyal Bearfam?

Po Box set up by a sly fox.

Disney on the cards but will she demand a disability pass because she's a lazy fat arse?

or (because her only affliction is a shopping addiction) but that could be a bit far :-/ don't want Leasa spending her last £100 suing me.

What Leasa wants Leasa gets regardless of who she upsets.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread Ideas...

When the money is spent, how will she pay her rent?

Will she just scam her loyal Bearfam?

Po Box set up by a sly fox.

Disney on the cards but will she demand a disability pass because she's a lazy fat arse?

or (because her only affliction is a shopping addiction) but that could be a bit far :-/ don't want Leasa spending her last £100 suing me.

What Leasa wants Leasa gets regardless of who she upsets.
She doesn’t pay rent now!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.