The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her channels been ruined by her acting crass and all because of a disabled pass

I'm still out on her, I do not agree with getting her daughter in on act at all, and in a way what she's doing herself is bullying and childish yet doesn't like the comeback but gives it out on a few people. It didn't take her long to ask for money for a camera, fair enough yes she apologised which she didn't have to do but the fact she did showed she was about asking which she's picked up on. With others. It's all 2 faced and hypercritacal from these wannabes if honest. All out for selves and money at the end of the day. All jealous of each other that's the problem.
I expected to be slaughtered for saying it as I see it. I understand she is the poster girl for some on her. I was cynical of her from the start to be fair.

Reactions: 6
Her channels been ruined by her acting crass and all because of a disabled pass

I expected to be slaughtered for saying it as I see it. I understand she is the poster girl for some on her. I was cynical of her from the start to be fair.
Your welcome to your opinion and shouldn't worry what you write. I think there's alot of people who share our view as well as those that get what she does.

Reactions: 4
Poll up on her instagram to see if she should vlog again ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

She still hasn't got those hideous wonky glue streaked glasses changed.
She has all this money to splash on a car that she'll drive a few miles to a school and back each day, yet can't sort out something which helps her see.
They look dreadful but maybe the glue is obscuring her view in the mirror and she can't see that!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
View attachment 4880
She still hasn't got those hideous wonky glue streaked glasses changed.
She has all this money to splash on a car that she'll drive a few miles to a school and back each day, yet can't sort out something which helps her see.
They look dreadful but maybe the glue is obscuring her view in the mirror and she can't see that!
Are they doir, I can't tell as they are so scratched up.

Time for a change Leasa they may have looked ok in 2003.

Can't you afford sunglasses and glasses?

Please don't get colour changing lenses again they are as off putting as your personality.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Going from skint to mint then badge scam and Swearing youtube twit lets hope she’s quit .

Reactions: 7
How she can drive a car worth so much and then step out of it with those perched on her snout, in her tracksuit bottoms and over sized grey hoodie I don't know. People must do a double take!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's still got a smug look in the poll rubbish hasn't she...

So even if 100% said no that would be the haters!

Reactions: 4
She's going to vlog regardless..

Just for her smugness in the should I vlog on Instagram she shouldn't. All this bearfam rubbish. She didn't care about them when she said that word refering to the blue badge. If they don't care, well it says more about them too. I mean am sure they would be mortality offended being called it in the street...all though these are the same people who agreed with her homophobic rant which was twisted, manipulated and taken out of context. Those who saw through it saw it was Wilkes who had a problem being thought of as a lesbian. In the comment section there was go and report, report report for what? How can it be homophobia when it was twisted anyway and the person isn't homosexual.

Genuinely baffled as to why she pursues YT as she actually has no aptitude for it at all and it seems to bring her an enormous amount of grief (maybe this should be my suggestion for the thread name:LOL:). I think she should just retire and squander her money which we all know will happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.