The Wilkes Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s everyone’s Wilkes predictions? My guess would be she’ll stay away for a few more days. Then post a vlog not mentioning it at all, maybe with comments disabled
I honestly thought she would upload Friday. Now I'm not sure, her silence won't be helping. Keeping up that pity party and venomous attack at people who found it offensive won't help her. 3 or 4 of those people who defended her have no changed their minds. 2 just being us and Country Joe admitted they commented without full facts.
She's in a deep hole and needs to address it sooner rather than later.

Reactions: 6
I honestly thought she would upload Friday. Now I'm not sure, her silence won't be helping. Keeping up that pity party and venomous attack at people who found it offensive won't help her. 3 or 4 of those people who defended her have no changed their minds. 2 just being us and Country Joe admitted they commented without full facts.
She's in a deep hole and needs to address it sooner rather than later.
I thought for sure she’d be back by now too. Or maybe she’ll post a video saying this has triggered her anxiety etc, had suicidal thoughts or something like that to make people feel sorry for her

And unfortunately I do think if she goes down that road a lot of people will buy it

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What’s everyone’s Wilkes predictions? My guess would be she’ll stay away for a few more days. Then post a vlog not mentioning it at all, maybe with comments disabled
I bet she’ll be back Monday. Back with a ‘I’m not going to let the haters win’ speech and go on about how she apologised already and if that’s not enough for people they can jog on.

I would have said Sunday but it’s Dancing on Ice night and she’ll be busy. Sat on the sofa, pouring two glasses of wine. One for her, one for her signed Torvil and Dean picture propped up beside her. A wild Sunday like that, she wouldn’t have time to be editing.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I bet she’ll be back Monday. Back with a ‘I’m not going to let the haters win’ speech and go on about how she apologised already and if that’s not enough for people they can jog on.

I would have said Sunday but it’s Dancing on Ice night and she’ll be busy. Sat on the sofa, pouring two glasses of wine. One for her, one for her signed Torvil and Dean picture propped up beside her. A wild Sunday like that, she wouldn’t have time to be editing.
Oh you crack me up! ?

Reactions: 3
I thought for sure she’d be back by now too. Or maybe she’ll post a video saying this has triggered her anxiety etc, had suicidal thoughts or something like that to make people feel sorry for her
I think you hit the nail on the head with that one. Especially since it was mentioned here that she shows little evidence about the PTSD. I know she is likely reading this forum. She will call us bullies and hope the remaining bearCubs don't come here and discover what our motive is - empathy and worry towards people being used. I think the past few days has shown we are not bullies and are standing up against people bullying our loved ones. I am surprised she is not back at it. After she declared war last month and said she would not be back until her lump sum it was only a few days.

I can't understand how she makes this a war. Her BearCubs saying "don't let them win," win what? This is not a war.

I think the Ribena comment was her trying to be funny...we've all seen she drinks her juice in a pint glass. Wine in the bottle with a straw because getting up to refill is too strenuous for her ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I managed to plant 1/2 primroses on my balcony. That is about as much getting around I can manage today. A walk would be nice but the chilliness brings out my pain. Shame as I live beside an amazing forest. On the other hand a cougar and three kits have been seen in the neighbourhood, I wouldn't want to disturb them.

Reactions: 2
That and hill walking puts most of us to shame!
A true inspiration she is!

I don’t think she’s reading her comments, none seem to be being deleted. Vickymumof4 has left a few today.

I’m thick as pigshit but reading the comments from her supporters make me feel like the brain of Britain. What idiots!

I need to clean up and start storing my dog food and treats under the sink with the cleaning products. Because it is the Wilkes thing to do. I better snow the carpet so my pup can get it on her paws and lick it off like a good girl. Who cares if she wees in the apartment I will load up on boxes and boxes of baking powder.

• Haha
I need to clean up and start storing my dog food and treats under the sink with the cleaning products. Because it is the Wilkes thing to do. I better snow the carpet so my pup can get it on her paws and lick it off like a good girl. Who cares if she wees in the apartment I will load up on boxes and boxes of baking powder.
Don’t forget to spray a ton of chemicals for them to breathe in!

Don’t forget to spray a ton of chemicals for them to breathe in!
Yes because birds don't have air sacs to breathe. Majority of allergies in dogs are environmental too...first piece of advice is look what you use in your home from washing products...all that fabric conditioner sprayed around and air fresheners and the like; snow, wax melts etc

Wilkes can please herself what she does i wont be feeding her ego lol, but i have resubscribed to Country Joe

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.