Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
M

Member 177

Her explanation for her attitude just proved how vile and evil SHE is. I've said all along she manipulates situations and twists things to appear the victim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
M

Member 177

I don't really care if she sees the thread or not. She knows what she is doing, she knows she jumped on the Ingham bandwagon to build her channel. She could have been an asset to those that needed advice, instead she went in full throttle and made wild accusations to get her name known. It backfired but she twisted it to make herself appear another victim in the Ingham shit fest.
Everything that has happened since is her own doing to manipulate viewers into thinking she's a poor single parent with an illness.
She isn't a single parent. She co-parents.
Her illness is hard to live with but she's using it to excuse her behaviour. Only a few weeks ago she was saying a drive to Poole and shopping drains her, it's too much but yesterday she was quite happy to go, pratting around, zooming in on Ellie arse again and still had energy to be a bitch at the end.
I hope people do start seeing how she's playing with them and really doesn't care about her "bear fam" they were entertainment for her when she was claiming she couldn't go out or do much. It's worked, she's got her money and overnight the change in her was very visible.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
M

Member 3675

To be fair I took it to mean a reference to other people not to herself
What gets me about her is this. SHE is always the victim. ALWAYS anyone mentions anything they are a hater. She is little more than an obsessed dictator IMHO. EVERY one else is wrong whether its hotel staff, people she sees in the streets on her walks or especially her daughters teachers they are all wrong.
Her attitude when she self appointed herself as The Ingham Wichfinder General was all wrong and at the time with some folk if you didn't agree with her you were poison. Errors were pointed out but hey she was a copper she must know. how to deal with stuff reality is she knew fuck all

The other thing about her explanation - its not an apology in any way - is the lies she tells. If you were fresh coming to it you might think that she was a front line first response type police woman. She may have been a long time ago but she hasn't been for a long time. In fact for the last 2 years she hasn't been a police person at all she's been on long term very well paid sick pay. Looking at some of her videos I think she has strung that out as long as possible to be blunt.
She seems to think she is doing You Tube a favour and her fans owe her. The more interesting things about the comments on the vlogs is how deluded some of those people are though I'm fast coming round to the view that all You Tubers fan bases are little more than cults of some sort.
If you notice she is dismissive of the money she receives from You Tube. Yet this is the same gobshite that cries poverty as and when it suits her
She isn't apologising if anything she feels people should apologise to her. She will always be the one who is wronged.
I hope her daughter grows up to be a better person than she is but to be blunt with a self entitled know it all bitch for a mother like that I cant help but think that she is maybe heading for problems of her own

Oh and she won't leave You Tube - she is obsessed with it. It gives her the platform she craves. It's why 75% of them do it

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

moimoi

VIP Member
Another low life family come out in support
View attachment 4513

The reply was something along the lines you have disabilities do you think it's right to be called that...

Just showing how thick and unworldly wise these people truly are!
Good god that's when you know you've hit a new low when you have the Rees family defending you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Sassie

Chatty Member
I found the “black humour” comment offensive too.

I come from a family of police and have a large group of friends who are emergency service workers. Not once have I heard any one of them spit out disgusting shit like her, let alone then try to justify their actions (and I’m sure most of them have succumbed to worse than “scrape someone’s brain up from the floor”).

Her pitiful face in the thumbnail ?

Reactions: 22

karenjet

VIP Member
Completely off topic really but I bet she’s the type of person that if any man turns his head in her direction she thinks they fancy her. Body confidence issues my arse. Someone so self conscious would not film themselves in a swimming costume!

Shad0w

Not only did she use the word, but also heard herself during her hours of editing process, and surely again you would watch once it's gone live - during none of these processes did she think 'Oh that's not really good for the general masses to see' and edit it out. She would still be the vile woman she is, but would avoid bringing these shit storms to her door. No one other than her close family and bear fam would have heard her derogatory comment. However, putting yourself online in the public eye, you created this yourself.

I'm also appalled that you have been awarded PIP for mobility. Absolutely disgusted. I agree everyone's fibro is different, but you have just agreed you walk a mile daily. Some days I can't get to the toilet in time from my bed or chair! If I walk a mile one day, I would need a week to recover......I do get PIP for my care, but get nothing for my mobility. I'm beyond disgusted tbh, and absolutely raging that her bear Fam weren't worth an apology.

She now just wants all her adoring fans to give her attention and beg for her return. and she has the cheek to call us evil and lunatics!!!

westcoaster

I would share a photo of my niece but Wilkes might be floating about and I don’t know what names she might call her!
Best big brother in the world and I don't care what Wilkes thinks. She will never feel anything as close as the friendship of Gary.

• Heart

DirtyLaundry

VIP Member
The shame of it...

Buys a flash car, accepts subscriber hand outs and relies on her ex husband to house her.

I'm not a jealous hater just someone that tunes in to watch someone make an absolute tit of themselves.

Reactions: 21

westcoaster

Was she referring to the disabled parking pass? If she can climb that hill every day she should leave those spots for people with real mobility issues. She sure likes to play the disabled card when it suits her. I have no words for her disrespect.

It's me

Iconic Member
Perhaps it would be best not go down the route of commenting on thirteen year old girls weight and skin to much appearance pressure on young people out their has it is, And one thing I couldn't stand for would be anyone critizing my kids appearance.
Maybe it's best not to totally slate a 6 year old in the Ingham thread because it's actually not nice..but hey shit and giggles and it's the Inghams so you have the right of passage I guess that's ok!

I don't see anything wrong about laying blame at a mother who is encouraging bad eating habits

Haven't watched vlogs for a few months but Ellie has always had body confidence from what I have seen. Which I have always seen as a good thing. Making an issue out of something which isn't there is mighty unfair.

If you feel the need to start a rave thread please do.

• Heart
  • Haha
I found the “black humour” comment offensive too.

I come from a family of police and have a large group of friends who are emergency service workers. Not once have I heard any one of them spit out disgusting shit like her, let alone then try to justify their actions (and I’m sure most of them have succumbed to worse than “scrape someone’s brain up from the floor”).

Her pitiful face in the thumbnail ?
I agree with you , I work in the emergency services and she’s spouting bull shit as usual. I wouldn’t say what she said , my daughter is a paramedic and she wouldn’t either . I’m sick to death of her pathetic face , and her ignorant comments.

karenjet

VIP Member
Another observation. Wilkes videos without that loud and annoying intro are so much better. Do your bearfam a favour LW, and edit that out. Most of us mute it anyways and it is wasting their time.
Or better yet just close your channel and delete yourself off YouTube altogether!

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Lady in Wales

Jimjam posted the clip a few posts up but basically she said to Ellie 'have you got my spacker badge' (referring to her blue disabled badge). She then didn't really apologise and basically gave off the impression its okay for her to say it as its 'black humour' and its other people's fault for being offended/sending hate.
I've never heard that saying before but it doesn't take a genius to work out what it means! That's a disgusting way to refer to it! Not looking for a pity party here, but I'm disabled now and can barely walk to my bathroom and back. I could never do all the walking she does, in fact I haven't been able to just put my coat on and go for a walk for over 9 years. Nothing makes me so mad than seeing people abuse the system. Disabled parking spaces are meant for people who find walking even short distances nigh on impossible. She does NOT need a blue badge. In lots of her vlogs we see her walking merrily around her town, going in and out of shops and even taking nice strolls along the beach. She keeps on stating that some days she is in so much pain that she can't walk, but she vlogs daily and I've never heard her say that she couldn't walk on a certain day, she takes walks every day! The woman makes me madder than hell!

• Angry

Ava girl

If anyone ever hears me defending Mrs Wilkes ever again you have permission to have me sectioned!

• Haha
  • Heart

Mumoffourgirls

How in gods name has she been awarded pip mobility and a blue badge and they believe she has trouble walking more than 50 metres ,when she walks the dogs up the hill miles daily ? I totally understand hidden illnesses but vlogging yourself ontop of a hill isn't invisible !

• Wow

It's me

Iconic Member
So it's ok to refer to her by a name that a bloody charity changed their name from because of how deragatory the word had become. Fact Wilkes not us just making things up. People asked what the word meant for a reason..it had died out years ago and rightly so.

Country Joe arse licking ..what a fucking surprise... Hope him and Dougal and Wilkes run off to the sunset together.

That is not dark humour.

What another pity party. To be fair it looked like she really couldn't give a shit!

Yesterday's vlog she just tried avoidance in her pointless vlog. Trying to show how a shark vacuum comes apart..then talking about Dancing on Ice but she hadn't watched it

Come on bearfam she has been deleting comments from the moment the vlog went up. Says not looked at comments!