Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She says she sized up to a 14 in the playsuit because she's got a big bust (is the big bust in the room with us because it looks very average to me). Let me tell you that size 14 is working HARD!!! Straining at the back, deffo needs a 16

Reactions: 9

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Lottie’s house is absolutely DISGUSTING. I have a 9 month old and a partner who is in the military and never seems to be home… And my house has NEVER looked like that. That is absolutely revolting, I would be mortified showing those before pictures on my Instagram. I feel so sorry for her partner, I would feel awful about making my significant other live like that. (I completely get men aren’t allergic to a bit of housework too… but that appears to be all Lottie’s mess!). I don’t reckon it will be long before it’s in that state again. What a tramp!!! X

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Her entire water birth thing was the weirdest most convoluted set up I’ve ever seen. The fact she said she was flailing around in the water to the point her hair matted and then she never did anything about it ?? What the fuck. I had a water birth with no pain relief (not through choice!) and I did not come out with matted hair.

Her hair is too thin for extensions. The woman installing them should tell her this is going to damage her hair even more. Soon there will be no hair left to attach extensions to.

FakeSmile

VIP Member
I imagine it’ll have been a totally standard holiday with an under 2, but in typical Lottie style (much like the birth) she’ll have gone with completely unrealistic expectations 🙃
To be fair, if you include Lottie there are 2 toddlers on the holiday. Poor Ross.

• Haha

Proof8

Chatty Member
Please don't attack me for this, it's just a general musing. I'm sure she's putting on weight on purpose to fit a narrative and gain more followers. She didn't put much on with the pregnancy then over the last year she has been the same size, I'd say a 14. But the last few month she's put loads on. Wonder if she knows the bloat thing isn't going to last (she just has a belly) so going for the whole 'mid size' thing.

beegee

So glad I've come across a thread for her, used to like her but now the ✨️adhd✨️ scatty stories annoy me as it just seems like another band wagon for her to jump on.
Also how she bangs on about being bloated all the time... maybe she wouldn't feel so "bloated" if she actually wore the right size clothes and didnt squeeze into a size 12 🤣
And then trying to be relatable and offer "bloat friendly" options but then wears custom made dresses.. like we have the money for that 😅
Ahh glad there's somewhere to vent!

Scubasf

If she’s determined to have extensions (and her hair is extremely thin and damaged now so I can see why she’d be worried about leaving it natural) why not just have a small amount in for thickness and keep them shoulder length? That would look really fresh and pretty, would disguise the damage and thinning, and would be less weight hanging from her remaining hair. The long hair did nothing for her even when it was in better condition, and shoulder length is much easier to care for.

• Heart

LiLahx

There is NO excuse for her house to look like that. It's huge, there's space for everything, it's not like she's not got room. Even with the mountains of crap, put it away. Pure laziness.

#notanadad

VIP Member
That’s disgusting 😳 there is no excuse I’m sorry, she has a flexible job and one child who attends nursery so it’s not even like she’s snowed under with kids and can’t manage. There’s being scatty/unorganised and then there’s being pure lazy and bone idle. She needs to sort her priorities out. I know she’ll say it’s her ADHD but it’s viscous circle because if she kept on top of it her ADHD would probably feel more manage too.

Proof8

Chatty Member
Yeah I wear those loop aids but in places like airports and anywhere they'll be loud bangs. I'm a very jumpy person 😂. They dull all the noise, but not the voices in your head that's for sure. Bloody wish they did.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Scubasf

The darker, redder toned hair suits her so much better than the blonde. Although she needs to lay off the fake tan as it’s all blending into one orange mush. But I can see if she could manage to forgo her 36 layers of skin Ronseal it would actually look really nice on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8