Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jsssc-B

I have a very similar body shape *cry* 🥲

BUT I wear flattering clothes like dresses that skim over my stomach and show off my legs so you can’t actually tell when I gain a little weight.. but grottie is so anti flattering clothes she just doesn’t dress to suit it at all. I actually enjoy following her for tips on what not to wear 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

ophelia1990

VIP Member
No way on earth has she independently taken Pennie on holiday alone. This is 100% to stalk Ross. Funny how she can actually do stuff when she wants to. When she needs to follow her husband around to keep tabs on him.

View attachment 2996253

We are bloated. Hmm are we. I wouldn't call that bloat 😏
I've never commented on this thread, I didn't even know the daft bint had a thread. BUT I came looking after seeing her in that dress and claiming she's in a 12... I've just ordered it for a wedding and I'm smaller than her (in the stomach definitely anyway) and I've had to get a 16!

She is not a 12! I'm not having it!

Anyway hello 👋🏼🤗 and rant over 😬😘

SmashAndDash

She looks so much better with straight hair! The getting ready video compared to the photo in London are like 2 different people

clmay

Chatty Member
I always thought Trinny and Susannah were very body positive! It wasn’t about you should diet, or you should get a boob job. It was very much about making the most of your figure and dressing it well! I’m not sure what Lottie and Laura think they’re doing but as long as it’s how to look shit I don’t think they’re going to get very far with it

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Honestly, I think it’s more down to depression. Everything I see of her gives the impression that she’s paddling hard under the surface but is never quite getting there. She suffered with PND after having the baby but I don’t think the SSRIs were the magic button that she’s made them out to be. I think they dug her out of a hole but she’s clearly not the person she was pre-baby. Where is Ross half the time? He used to feature a lot and even did segments on her home account. Now he’s always away or looking pissed off. And it’s hard parenting a baby/toddler. I feel like the whole unflattering clothes stuff and the weight gain is something that she’s conjured up as a way of dealing with how little she’s coping. It’s so much easier to throw on shit but comfortable clothes than to try. You get your endorphins (or whatever it is) from eating lots of lovely food because they’re not coming from anywhere else. I get it, I’ve been there, and if it is the case then I genuinely feel sad for her because it’s miserable. I don’t think you need to be thin or well presented to be happy, but I also think that how you present yourself to the world can say a lot about how you’re feeling about yourself.
Ross was fed up with her social media and even said as much in a story she did end up posting and thought was hilarious that Ross angrily asks her if she will post it.
Lottie is twice the size she was when they got married. While bodies and people change, Ross was attracted to one thing and now has something else entirely. Its not just her physician appearance but she was a successful woman, with a job and purpose. She had a different personality too and a LIFE! Now she sits at home or at Laura’s all the time, doing nothing but posing in her knickers and trying on clothes, being vulgar.

she was the one rushing the house reno and baby at the same time while also deciding to quit her job to be a full time influencer.
The house reno turned into a nightmare and it was constant drama. Ross’ family had to help them out more than once.
Lottie was in absolute denial about pregnancy and child birth and when it didn’t go to plan she was surprised and complained that “no one prepared her”.

i think after the whirlwind the last few years were, any marriage would feel the pressure but her forcing the picture perfect life won’t help.

Lottie is majorly in denial about many many things…

Reactions: 10

Hastaggifted

VIP Member
How is her house such a shit hole? She's actually had to pay someone to sort out PennIES clothes? Wtf?! She's a 30 something wife and mother 🫣

martaS

VIP Member
And then she goes and Ross’ father’s day gift is just another ad… I also find gifts like this sad AF. He wears a wedding band. What’s with the territorial bs? Like a dog pissing around its backyard.
Get it in time before Father's Day to get the money from aff links in. It's not very nice. I hope noone uses her link.

Scubasf

I have ADHD and my house can get messy. Things can pile up on surfaces, drawers can get untidy, sometimes there’s clothes waiting to be put away. I’m looking at my dressing table as I write this and it’s really cluttered. However, it’s never as bad as those pictures, and a lot of my problem is that I live in a small rented house so space and storage is a problem. But still, I’m never more than half a day from all the rooms being clean and tidy and organised again. She has a pretty large house which she has custom designed to have loads of storage and it’s still an utter state. She’s got too much crap which just compounds the issue. It’s grim - if I could afford to have a custom renovated house like that I would damn well keep it clean and relatively tidy. I know my limitations because I’m hopelessly disorganised, but I also know that I try my best and like to keep things nice.

clmay

Chatty Member
Crikey! She really should invest in some fixed braces and then a fixed retainer if she can’t be bothered/ ADHD brain won’t let her remember to wear hers

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
You can tell how generally unhappy she is… literally can not say a single nice thing. Not about their holidays, their anniversary, their daughter… nothing. She did post a picture of Ross and Pennie but didn’t mention father’s day and his gift was literally an advert… she really sucks as a human being let alone a wife and mother.