Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I just can’t help myself documenting the trump quiff hair… Lottie if you read here pleaseeeeeeeeee just get some k18 and give your hair a brush
What pisses me off with influencers like Lottie is that she's promoting hair regrowth products on her LTK page that obviously do not work. What she really needs to do is see a trichologist to rule anything out behind the hair loss, bin the bleach, cut it all off and start over.

Stop flogging Symprove, which is clearly also doing NOTHING for your bloating issues yet you continue to market it at your followers. See a doctor to rule out diastasis recti. I had that after my last child and the soft but pregnant look was a feature. I have IBS too so am familiar with all kinds of bloating vs. fat. vs. diastasis recti (all 3 at once at one point!) It's good to sort it because a weak core will give you back pain and other physical problems later in life.

My rambling point is stop flogging shite that doesn't work for problems you haven't had medically diagnosed and possibly don't even have! And if you've changed clothes size just frickin' admit to it. Body acceptance should involve honesty, surely? And you ain't the same size 12 you were when you started your insta-life Lottie.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

#notanadad

VIP Member
I’m sorry but I still don’t understand how her hair got so matted from labour that she had to CUT it and 18 months later it’s still not grown back? I’ve had three babies and never once did my hair get matted and I had it down everytime I gave birth! Shes just fucking chaotic I can’t deal with her shit any more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For once I’m not saying this to be a snide cow… but I honestly prefer this outfit with the jumper untucked, it just looks nicer in my opinion, not everything has to show off the ‘bloat’ for the sake of content, sometimes outfits can just look nice without needing an agenda against flattering Lottie…

Attachments

Reactions: 16

gossiplady17

Her saying the green dress runs small and the size 12 wouldn’t zip up. It’s because you’re not a size 12 😂

• Haha

jl1994

Chatty Member
View attachment 2988565

More drama, as per. Also yet another holiday. They surely must just live on credit cards.
I know this was probably spoken about at the time but the France driving licence thing… is it not one of the most important things to do before you go on holiday - check all your documents are in date????? Passport… driving licence… (particularly if you plan on hiring a car!?). How did BOTH of them miss this, it’s common sense 😂😭

traceymrsd

VIP Member
Why is she demonising my fitness pal - you can easily change the default calorie setting?! It really helps me to make sure I get enough protein each day

moondreamer

After watching the reel, I'm still not really clear what the point of the live show was. People paid to watch two people wear the same outfit?

• Haha
Reactions: 14

beegee

That video of her dancing last night and you hear Ross just go "you'll wake Pen up" in a really serious voice.. he's done with her isnt he 😅

• Haha

Proof8

Chatty Member
So by being inclusive they haven't got anyone smaller than a 12.
Those pink dresses look so cheap, along with the cake fake tan.
Are we supposed to be inspired? She can dis trinny and Suzanna all she wants but they never made people look like sacks of shit.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
And then she goes and Ross’ father’s day gift is just another ad… I also find gifts like this sad AF. He wears a wedding band. What’s with the territorial bs? Like a dog pissing around its backyard.

Attachments

• Sick