The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so much better with straight hair! The getting ready video compared to the photo in London are like 2 different people

Reactions: 10
What happened in the time between her getting ready and the state she looks now, is that her attempt at looking nice for a date with her husband?! She seriously needs to start using k18 on her hair to try and get it back to health, it honestly looks so tit every single day, I wouldn’t bother with all that makeup, fake tan and over the top dresses if I had that monstrosity on top of my head, it completely undoes any of the other effort, just run the ghds over it ffs

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20240413_232431.jpg

Screenshot_20240413_232439.jpg

The face of a man who absolutely does not want to be there and definitely doesn't want a camera shoved in his face. Not a genuine smile there at all.

Also, forgive me if I'm wrong, but she wasn't born in London was she? Hometown?

Reactions: 11
That forced smile… also after months and months of Ross not being anywhere near her social media, she is plastering him all over her IG. Not obvious or desperate at all.

Reactions: 6
I hate those people who yell “he’s obviously cheating” at every couple going but I totally agree with you on this one.
With how fed up he was with her all the time even before some major things like the house and having a baby, I’d be surprised if he was not.

Reactions: 2
Place your bets on the price of tickets…

Assuming this is going to be a Sophie-tea wannabe spin off minus the paint after her attending last week!

Place your bets on the price of tickets…

Assuming this is going to be a Sophie-tea wannabe spin off minus the paint after her attending last week!
Is it too late to add a poll on ticket prices to this thread? I'm thinking £45-ish. 200 capacity is not a lot at all so they'll be hard pushed to make any cash from it unless the clothes companies are paying to be featured (which is very likely)

If she did piss on the slide I hope she gave it a wipe down with disinfectant the dirty cow

• Sick
Still absolutely shocked at her pelvic floor and how blasé she is about it. My aunt had prolapse and it was absolutely awful.
Also I thought how nice her hair looked straight and then she's absolutely ruined it by the time she went out? At this point buy a wig 😭

Reactions: 5
I actually can't believe that's her real pee in the video... there's so much of it..! But she's totally edited the video to imply that it is sooo...

And I'm all for people being open about their pelvic floor issues and destigmatising it. Stress incontinence is super common and you don't have to have given birth to have problems with it. But that edit is like something designed to be shared by pee fetishists.

I actually can't believe that's her real pee in the video... there's so much of it..! But she's totally edited the video to imply that it is sooo...

And I'm all for people being open about their pelvic floor issues and destigmatising it. Stress incontinence is super common and you don't have to have given birth to have problems with it. But that edit is like something designed to be shared by pee fetishists.
Yes but she wasn’t stressed and she keeps saying it’s basically normal to just piss yourself randomly. Its not.
---
You need to get checked out for deficiencies, ditch the bleach and constant curling (even heatless curls can damage your hair) and get your extensions out… and LED lamp won’t solve your issues, especially not one you can use at home. But thanks for the most recent confirmation of you reading these threads.

Also, Lottie, 200 is less than 1% of yours and Laura’s combined following. Nothing impressive. Its not even your first event either. You are sponsored by a company that isn’t even size inclusive as they don’t even stock Laura’s size. And the event os cobbled together by your agency, not you.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I was coming to say the exact same thing, 200 tickets is around 0.03% of their following. Hardly selling out Wembley!

Reactions: 5
I was coming to say the exact same thing, 200 tickets is around 0.03% of their following. Hardly selling out Wembley!
Also Lottie was an events coordinator before she decided to become a “professional” shill. So… even less impressive especially with a whole agency behind them too!