The Tummy Diaries (Lottie Drynan) #8 Absolutely not a size 12

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I still don’t understand how her hair got so matted from labour that she had to CUT it and 18 months later it’s still not grown back? I’ve had three babies and never once did my hair get matted and I had it down everytime I gave birth! Shes just bleeping chaotic I can’t deal with her tit any more 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How did her hair get so matter in labour. You don't need to french braid your hair for labour even if you go into the water. I was lucky enough to have water birth, and I just had my hair tied back in a normal pony tail. No matting for me.

Reactions: 6
It didn’t. She is literally lying about that part. Look at her hair in older pictures. It’s getting worse and worse. All the products she is using aren’t helping at all. She literally doesn’t have enough of her own hair for a bob cut and instead of leaving it alone she got it bleached some morr and got her extensions back. I think at this point her own hair is so fried from the bleach that it just doesn’t support the extra weight of extensions - which under normal circumstances shouldn’t be an issue.

Reactions: 4
She became incapable of brushing her hair for some reason . . Mum had to do it.
I think she felt pregnancy was an illness and she was the only person who had suffered so much. .
And here we are now 🫣
I thought she said she was writhing around in the water bath so dramatically and in such an attention seeking way that it got matter and then she just never sorted it out after. She’s sooo grim

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I thought she said she was writhing around in the water bath so dramatically and in such an attention seeking way that it got matter and then she just never sorted it out after. She’s sooo grim
lol I wrote this in a jokey way but she did actually say this!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her entire water birth thing was the weirdest most convoluted set up I’ve ever seen. The fact she said she was flailing around in the water to the point her hair matted and then she never did anything about it ?? What the duck. I had a water birth with no pain relief (not through choice!) and I did not come out with matted hair.

Her hair is too thin for extensions. The woman installing them should tell her this is going to damage her hair even more. Soon there will be no hair left to attach extensions to.

Reactions: 9
If she’s determined to have extensions (and her hair is extremely thin and damaged now so I can see why she’d be worried about leaving it natural) why not just have a small amount in for thickness and keep them shoulder length? That would look really fresh and pretty, would disguise the damage and thinning, and would be less weight hanging from her remaining hair. The long hair did nothing for her even when it was in better condition, and shoulder length is much easier to care for.

• Heart
Please don't attack me for this, it's just a general musing. I'm sure she's putting on weight on purpose to fit a narrative and gain more followers. She didn't put much on with the pregnancy then over the last year she has been the same size, I'd say a 14. But the last few month she's put loads on. Wonder if she knows the bloat thing isn't going to last (she just has a belly) so going for the whole 'mid size' thing.

Reactions: 8
Please don't attack me for this, it's just a general musing. I'm sure she's putting on weight on purpose to fit a narrative and gain more followers. She didn't put much on with the pregnancy then over the last year she has been the same size, I'd say a 14. But the last few month she's put loads on. Wonder if she knows the bloat thing isn't going to last (she just has a belly) so going for the whole 'mid size' thing.
Honestly, I think it’s more down to depression. Everything I see of her gives the impression that she’s paddling hard under the surface but is never quite getting there. She suffered with PND after having the baby but I don’t think the SSRIs were the magic button that she’s made them out to be. I think they dug her out of a hole but she’s clearly not the person she was pre-baby. Where is Ross half the time? He used to feature a lot and even did segments on her home account. Now he’s always away or looking pissed off. And it’s hard parenting a baby/toddler. I feel like the whole unflattering clothes stuff and the weight gain is something that she’s conjured up as a way of dealing with how little she’s coping. It’s so much easier to throw on tit but comfortable clothes than to try. You get your endorphins (or whatever it is) from eating lots of lovely food because they’re not coming from anywhere else. I get it, I’ve been there, and if it is the case then I genuinely feel sad for her because it’s miserable. I don’t think you need to be thin or well presented to be happy, but I also think that how you present yourself to the world can say a lot about how you’re feeling about yourself.

Honestly, I think it’s more down to depression. Everything I see of her gives the impression that she’s paddling hard under the surface but is never quite getting there. She suffered with PND after having the baby but I don’t think the SSRIs were the magic button that she’s made them out to be. I think they dug her out of a hole but she’s clearly not the person she was pre-baby. Where is Ross half the time? He used to feature a lot and even did segments on her home account. Now he’s always away or looking pissed off. And it’s hard parenting a baby/toddler. I feel like the whole unflattering clothes stuff and the weight gain is something that she’s conjured up as a way of dealing with how little she’s coping. It’s so much easier to throw on tit but comfortable clothes than to try. You get your endorphins (or whatever it is) from eating lots of lovely food because they’re not coming from anywhere else. I get it, I’ve been there, and if it is the case then I genuinely feel sad for her because it’s miserable. I don’t think you need to be thin or well presented to be happy, but I also think that how you present yourself to the world can say a lot about how you’re feeling about yourself.
Ross was fed up with her social media and even said as much in a story she did end up posting and thought was hilarious that Ross angrily asks her if she will post it.
Lottie is twice the size she was when they got married. While bodies and people change, Ross was attracted to one thing and now has something else entirely. Its not just her physician appearance but she was a successful woman, with a job and purpose. She had a different personality too and a LIFE! Now she sits at home or at Laura’s all the time, doing nothing but posing in her knickers and trying on clothes, being vulgar.

she was the one rushing the house reno and baby at the same time while also deciding to quit her job to be a full time influencer.
The house reno turned into a nightmare and it was constant drama. Ross’ family had to help them out more than once.
Lottie was in absolute denial about pregnancy and child birth and when it didn’t go to plan she was surprised and complained that “no one prepared her”.

i think after the whirlwind the last few years were, any marriage would feel the pressure but her forcing the picture perfect life won’t help.

Lottie is majorly in denial about many many things…

I know ive said it before, but their marriage is 100% on the rocks and this is probably contributing to her massive weight gain. I've noticed his absence a lot in the last few months, it's been very obvious. When he's present he looks reluctant and uninterested.

Like @smirkingrevenge said, she was a pretty complete package when they met. The naughty work mistress, always looked well done, dressed nicely, good job. She was his little secret for a while, it was probably 'sexy' etc. Men love that sort of thing. Then he fully went for it, because why wouldn't you?

As soon as she got what she wanted she regressed into this slobby, scatty, unwashed attention seeking fraud. Everything Ross probably fell for has gone.

I expect he's mortified at her grinch posts that his friends no doubt see. It's one thing to be at the beach, in a bikini, not giving a duck what people think, enjoying yourself- that's attractive.

What isn't attractive is making a big song and dance about your gut, actively pushing it out in photos, rubbing it like you're pregnant, slapping it about.

A marriage is through sickness and health but if you don't make some sort of effort to appeal to your partner don't expect them to want to hang around. They chose you because they liked what you WERE about. And if you humiliate them, even secondhand (through her cringe posts) the feeling of resentment will be huge.

Screenshot_20240503_165518.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_165539.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_165523_com.instagram.android_edit_27559149921835.jpg

"Hi I'm Lottie and I'm a size 12".

Once again, body positivity is about accepting the body you're in Lottie, not lying about its size.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I know ive said it before, but their marriage is 100% on the rocks and this is probably contributing to her massive weight gain. I've noticed his absence a lot in the last few months, it's been very obvious. When he's present he looks reluctant and uninterested.

Like @smirkingrevenge said, she was a pretty complete package when they met. The naughty work mistress, always looked well done, dressed nicely, good job. She was his little secret for a while, it was probably 'sexy' etc. Men love that sort of thing. Then he fully went for it, because why wouldn't you?

As soon as she got what she wanted she regressed into this slobby, scatty, unwashed attention seeking fraud. Everything Ross probably fell for has gone.

I expect he's mortified at her grinch posts that his friends no doubt see. It's one thing to be at the beach, in a bikini, not giving a duck what people think, enjoying yourself- that's attractive.

What isn't attractive is making a big song and dance about your gut, actively pushing it out in photos, rubbing it like you're pregnant, slapping it about.

A marriage is through sickness and health but if you don't make some sort of effort to appeal to your partner don't expect them to want to hang around. They chose you because they liked what you WERE about. And if you humiliate them, even secondhand (through her cringe posts) the feeling of resentment will be huge.
Lottie pulled the rug out from under Ross with the house reno he didn’t want and probably pushing to get pregnant while the house wasn’t even finished. That is just an insane amount of pressure and a marriage is about partnership and meeting your own needs as well as your partners.
So if you pressure someone into a house reno maybe let them decompress from that before you throw in a pregnancy and a newborn too!

also Ross always comes last. Lottie’s office HAD TO be done first. Now its a dump. Given she shut up about redoing it, I think Ross put his foot down that there will be no more house spending for a while. I’m pretty sure they are up to their eyeballs in debt, given their wedding was all on credit cards - multiple of them. And Lottie barely does anything and all her brand collabs are with struggling brands like Next that has been through a massive restructuring…

Reactions: 5
View attachment 2912927
View attachment 2912928
View attachment 2912929

"Hi I'm Lottie and I'm a size 12".

Once again, body positivity is about accepting the body you're in Lottie, not lying about its size.
She looks a similar size to me, I'm a 16 on top with a similar shaped belly (NGL, mines a cheese and wine belly 😔). She's got better legs than me, I've had chunky legs all my life, even when I was a lot smaller.

I would never just wear a pair of leggings unless under a dress or long top as I like my bum to be covered. And I certainly wouldn't dress the way she does, like an overgrown toddler. I'm getting more comfortable with my bigger size (used to be a 10/12 years ago) but I like to think I dress appropriately for my age.

Reactions: 7