Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
It's almost like she's trying to drive Ross to an affair with the embarrassingly cringey Stage School routines that are the kind of thing you'd do when you're 4 for your parents in the living room. Not to mention the Little Bo Peep clothing and permabloat. Nobody would blame Ross for having The Ick.
If he gets the ick then he needs to tell her not have a do over of his affair stories. He has a child to think about too…. And with Lottie’s toxic positivity and lack of accountability she would use an affair against Ross till the end of times.

CC1801

I would like know where the black and white swimsuit is from without clicking on the affiliate link! Anyone?!

FloellaB

Chatty Member
I know ive said it before, but their marriage is 100% on the rocks and this is probably contributing to her massive weight gain. I've noticed his absence a lot in the last few months, it's been very obvious. When he's present he looks reluctant and uninterested.

Like @smirkingrevenge said, she was a pretty complete package when they met. The naughty work mistress, always looked well done, dressed nicely, good job. She was his little secret for a while, it was probably 'sexy' etc. Men love that sort of thing. Then he fully went for it, because why wouldn't you?

As soon as she got what she wanted she regressed into this slobby, scatty, unwashed attention seeking fraud. Everything Ross probably fell for has gone.

I expect he's mortified at her grinch posts that his friends no doubt see. It's one thing to be at the beach, in a bikini, not giving a fuck what people think, enjoying yourself- that's attractive.

What isn't attractive is making a big song and dance about your gut, actively pushing it out in photos, rubbing it like you're pregnant, slapping it about.

A marriage is through sickness and health but if you don't make some sort of effort to appeal to your partner don't expect them to want to hang around. They chose you because they liked what you WERE about. And if you humiliate them, even secondhand (through her cringe posts) the feeling of resentment will be huge.
Wait, she was his mistress first?