Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ophelia1990

VIP Member
And then she goes and Ross’ father’s day gift is just another ad… I also find gifts like this sad AF. He wears a wedding band. What’s with the territorial bs? Like a dog pissing around its backyard.
Shes so paranoid he’s gonna cheat. I can’t imagine branding my husband like that, especially when he isn’t a jewellery wearer. It screams insecure.

Reactions: 8

jl1994

Chatty Member
Thing is, she does a disservice to all these brands that give her free stuff/pay her to wear their clothes. If the clothes don’t fit properly and she lies about sizing, that is not good advertising… also someone pointing out that it looked too small shouldn’t be met with this much hostility from her.
Yeah you're right.. I mean it's literally her job to advertise products so she shouldn't be so snarky about constructive criticism on how the product fits / looks / works / how she advertises it. The comment wasn't even rude.

SheLeft

VIP Member
That is gonna be loads of admin and chaos! Also very unprofessional for "the talent" to be trying to manage this themselves.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Genuinely looking dirty here… I know its the fake tan but still…
---
1. Those rugs were not supposed to be left out all winter… just saying
2. Of course it was not your fault, nothing ever is - and of course there is house drama again.
3. Pocket door - spending less money on tacky stuff and investing in functional design… that curtain looks horrible there.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
I couldn’t imagine following my partner around like she does. My situation is completely different, my partner is in the army so I can’t join him when he goes away on exercises or tours - not that I’d want to! But even when he is away for a weeks exercise, if I could join him, I wouldn’t. I just crack on at home, caring for our 10 month old daughter on my own.

I don’t know whether she chases him around the world because she is so scared he is going to cheat. But what’s the saying… how you got them is how you lose them 😉. She is a nut job and so annoying. I’d be telling her to PISS OFF if I was Ross! X

• Heart

#notanadad

VIP Member
Ordered a wig? That’s not an odd thing to do isn’t it … wonder if she will permanently wear a wig to cover the terrible condition of her hair. Might be for the best to be honest, give it a break from colour and styling!

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
That forced smile… also after months and months of Ross not being anywhere near her social media, she is plastering him all over her IG. Not obvious or desperate at all.

Emslou22

I see she’s tagged a small company who sells wooden playhouses today… I’m sure she’s still hoping she’ll be gifted one! The one she’s due to buy is £829! Why can’t she just buy it and then tag them after!?

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Has she actually been diagnosed as celiac? Or is she just sensitive to gluten? Meaning no need for the over the top contamination thing.
She has (probably self diagnosed) IBS. Which means she is essentially gluten “intolerant” but at one point she said she basically started eating everything again… I think its just attention seeking. She probably googled her symptoms which were some of the IBS symptoms and went “yupp thats the one”.

tootootoot

Chatty Member
That dress is in fact too small for her… also good luck having the grass dry cleaned out of it
The comment about the bust was so spot on. You can see here that it's slipped beyond where it should be, she'll have had to be adjusting it all night. I wish she would flag the bust fitting like she does the bloat friendly things, it would be a good thing for her brand ffs

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
The writing was on the wall, Ross just didn’t want to see it. As soon as they were engaged and the closer they got to their wedding, the more issues Lottie started to have…

she literally created a persona he can not leave without absolutely destroying his own image. Lottie would also make it impossible for him to move on.

also let’s not forget that Ross cheated and broke off an engagement for this… he made his bed - literally.

Reactions: 7