Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
How do loop ear plugs stop the chatter in her head?! Stupid ad
If you look at all of Loop’s ads, it’s aimed at people in distracting environments. I’m not sure its great parenting for Lottie to essentially block out her child’s “noise”. It’s designed in a way that its not fully noise cancelling but still… that ad is just stupid. If she is that scatter brained she needs to get into specific therapy, dial in her meds and not spend her time driving around, flogging crap constantly.

Reactions: 8

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
She looks awful. Really, Lottie, take your extensions out, lay off the bleach and let your hair and scalp recover…

But also - I feel like once again this is such a half arsed thing. They set a goal of £500. Lottie alone could raise A LOT more if she actually invested a bit of time and effort into it and shared it earlier and was more involved. Like your husband’s mother has cancer and you literally make it look like you couldn’t give a fuck. She could have done an awful lot to raise money, raise awareness or just generally practice some of that compassion she keeps demanding from people and lead by example.

Attachments

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Ok.

So Ross is definitely either had a hair transplant or wearing one of those glue on headpieces.

My bet is on the former as my brother in law had one and his hairline looked the same.

Nothing wrong with it, but maybe that’s why he’s not been on stories so much for a while…
He had a hair transplant, I think there were stories early on which made it very obvious

She's got a PR stay at Hoseasons to attend a friend's wedding. Do we think she went on the beg for it as it seems very random it'd be offered for this specific trip with all her mates seemingly also staying there too?

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I was coming to say the exact same thing, 200 tickets is around 0.03% of their following. Hardly selling out Wembley!
Also Lottie was an events coordinator before she decided to become a “professional” shill. So… even less impressive especially with a whole agency behind them too!

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Totally different woman
Whenever I went back to compare her current state to her older pics, I only go back to right after her giving birth… she is bigger now than she was back then, her hair is in a lot worse shape, her teeth are not getting better, the gaps are widening and so on. She completely let herself go. It’s sad to see but her trying to fake it for the gram is infuriating at the same time

SheLeft

VIP Member
She is using "bloat" as her body positivity angle to stand out when the reality is that she's just put on weight but doesn't want to own that, for whatever reason.

clmay

Chatty Member
She just can’t possibly feel good wearing outfits that are blatantly picked to be as unflattering as possible. I refuse to believe it

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Did I recall correctly that they were having an affair when they met? If so she must be super paranoid about him going anywhere solo. Apologies if I’ve remembered that incorrectly

SheLeft

VIP Member
So she's wearing a New Look size 14 swimsuit. Is this the start of her admitting she's not a size 12??

ophelia1990

VIP Member
And then she goes and Ross’ father’s day gift is just another ad… I also find gifts like this sad AF. He wears a wedding band. What’s with the territorial bs? Like a dog pissing around its backyard.
Shes so paranoid he’s gonna cheat. I can’t imagine branding my husband like that, especially when he isn’t a jewellery wearer. It screams insecure.

jl1994

Chatty Member
Thing is, she does a disservice to all these brands that give her free stuff/pay her to wear their clothes. If the clothes don’t fit properly and she lies about sizing, that is not good advertising… also someone pointing out that it looked too small shouldn’t be met with this much hostility from her.
Yeah you're right.. I mean it's literally her job to advertise products so she shouldn't be so snarky about constructive criticism on how the product fits / looks / works / how she advertises it. The comment wasn't even rude.

SheLeft

VIP Member
That is gonna be loads of admin and chaos! Also very unprofessional for "the talent" to be trying to manage this themselves.