Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tishywishy

I’m sorry but looking at that video there’s no way she is a size 12 as she claims, she’s definitely the upper side of a 14 or a 16 which there is absolutely nothing wrong with just so frustrating she won’t admit it

Reactions: 10

SheLeft

VIP Member
FGS woman, just re-record the video, it sounded terrible with the kid gurgling in the background, nevermind the labia running amok.

That clownsuit is way too tight for her around the bust. She's definitely got some bust bloating going on lately too.

• Haha

Fuzzydunlop

Check his LinkedIn!
This is a peak LinkedIn post. It's got everything- photos of a conference no one gives a shit about, a inconspicuous event (usually a humble brag), tagging a work colleague then turning that event into a revelation and creating a bullet pointed industry think piece. He is only missing the sentence "Had a great time at....."

LinkedIn is cooked.

• Haha
It's not bloat, it's a full on gut. Which is understandable after having a baby. But she looks absolutely hideous in 99% of the stuff she wears. The video of her with her hair straight was the nicest I've ever seen it look!

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
She does my head in. No one forced her to go on holiday. Yet all she has done is moan about it?! It doesn’t come across very well in the times we are living in at the moment either - fortunately we are ok for money but I’m very aware there are so many people out there that aren’t. I don’t know the financial situation her followers are in… but I can only imagine their frustration and hurt over Lottie complaining about a luxury not everyone can afford at the moment. Also her teeth drive me mad. I can’t believe I ever used to “like” and enjoy following this woman! X

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Not saying she’s fat, she just has SUCH an odd body shape. Long legs, potato torso and big feet. Shes always lolloping around it’s very unattractive paired with the goofy faces.

Not to mention the ‘funny’ dancing in her underwear. Is this what you want your daughter to be like when she’s older? It’s embarrassing and childish. Ross seriously must be second guessing his choices. No man wants this to be his life/wife.

• Haha

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
So either these organisation things don’t work and aren’t sustainable long term or Lottie is just insanely lazy and obviously is blaming it on her (undiagnosed) ADHD. Like i’m sorry its two adults with one child… how can they not keep it together? Especially given she works from home and makes her own schedule…

Reactions: 9

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Hi Lottie, I don’t have children but even I, a childfree person, knows that this happens with kids… and no, it does not calm down. Cause kids are kids and as long as they go to nursery/kindergarten/school they will being bugs home. If you weren’t a delusional mega bitch during pregnancy, you’d have prepared yourself for the realities of parenthood on the whole. But you didn’t.

Attachments

• Haha

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I’m so bored of everything being so chaotic and a drama all the time. These are 2 grown adults who are responsible for a child. It’s not cute or funny to be so disorganised. It’s irresponsible. Grow up.
They are perfectly capable of organising a non dramatic trip. She does this purely for engagement and content. They went to Italy and she was banging on about her schedules and spreadsheets and plans and all of that…

I think Ross couldn’t give two shits and just goes along with it. At one point Lottie was hiding her stories from him and she posted multiple times about how Ross doesn’t care about her content. He might not even see the drivel she posts and his family might not want to bring it up…

Kittykat45

The hair, the teeth and how can she still keep saying she’s a size 12…..14 at the smallest
Nought wrong with it but ADMIT IT

thenewblack

I've decided (lol) that, if Lottie is lying about her size, she's doing a real disservice to the people she's aiming her content at.

I'm a size 12/14 and I'm top heavy (I carry my weight on my stomach and I have big boobs) so seeing someone dress to that type of body is interesting to me. But I look at Lottie and think well I wear the same kind of clothes size, is that what I look like? I saw another fashion influencer (Mama Loves Leopard) the other day put up a post about how she's had to size up a bit and isn't currently that happy with her body...but I thought she looked lovely! And I thought I would like to look like that...when I'm smaller than her! People lying about their size is giving others a warped sense of their own size! In the right clothes (flowy dress or elasticated waist pants) I could probably fit into a size 10 in some shops...does that make me a size 10? Nope.

rogueapostrophe

VIP Member
Long time lurker on this thread, used to love Lottie as she seemed genuine and her content had an element of education / inclusiveness, but what an absolute mess - I follow her now because it’s pure car crash. Who is actually enjoying her content nowadays and why oh why are brands still paying her to influence for them? She’s a manic toddler horror show - surely in no world is this aesthetic cutesy or attractive? Poor Ross.
She’s regressing from her former relatively stylish unbloated self to a toddler. I’m expecting to see her in baby rompers by the end of the year whilst Ross lies in foetal position crying about the state of his life and what could have been if he hadn’t cheated with Lottie !!

ophelia1990

VIP Member
My issue is she looks a complete mess. I’ve gained weight since kids (and so has my husband tbf! It’s called getting older) but I don’t think he looks at me and thinks “what a fucking shambles” because I dress appropriately and flattering to my shape, take care of my appearance and don’t act like a toddler.

NoName789

I’m 90% sure I know what hotel they are at as we stayed there a couple of years ago. Although it does cater for families, it’s not the most toddler friendly. No splash pad or separate kids pool (from what I remember) which are definitely top of my list for holidays we are looking at this year so my toddler can play to his hearts desire. However it is the perfect “instagram” hotel so makes sense why they’ve picked it.

She says she sized up to a 14 in the playsuit because she's got a big bust (is the big bust in the room with us because it looks very average to me). Let me tell you that size 14 is working HARD!!! Straining at the back, deffo needs a 16