Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I’n sorry but there is nothing funny or cute about this…
Their friendship gives me such ick. They’re both such try hards trying to one up each other by filming each other having a wee or grabbing each others body parts on video. Reminds me of when I was in year 8 and we’d text each others friends pretending to be the person, or post a Facebook status pretending to be them. So immature and boring

• Haha
Reactions: 11

tootootoot

Chatty Member
She might say her stomach is bloat but that doesn't explain why she is really huge around the hips.

The bow in her hair makes her look like she's cosplaying a toddler. It's a bit disturbing tbh.
Why doesn't she wear her aligners FFS, the curling over bottom lip gives me the rage

• Haha
  • Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She became incapable of brushing her hair for some reason . . Mum had to do it.
I think she felt pregnancy was an illness and she was the only person who had suffered so much. .
And here we are now 🫣
I thought she said she was writhing around in the water bath so dramatically and in such an attention seeking way that it got matter and then she just never sorted it out after. She’s sooo grim

• Haha
  • Wow

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240503_165518.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_165539.jpg

Screenshot_20240503_165523_com.instagram.android_edit_27559149921835.jpg

"Hi I'm Lottie and I'm a size 12".

Once again, body positivity is about accepting the body you're in Lottie, not lying about its size.

• Angry

Algeronwashere

VIP Member
She has struggled with an eating disorder in the past and you can see in pictures that when she was smaller she had bloating issues. The problem now is she is saying she’s bloated when in reality it’s actually fat. Bloating comes and goes. I’d respect her more if she just admitted she was bigger. We all struggle hun it’s nothing to be ashamed of!

• Heart

SheLeft

VIP Member
For once I’m not saying this to be a snide cow… but I honestly prefer this outfit with the jumper untucked, it just looks nicer in my opinion, not everything has to show off the ‘bloat’ for the sake of content, sometimes outfits can just look nice without needing an agenda against flattering Lottie…
Yeah it looks better untucked.

I know she can't help this, but she has a super annoying face. That smug toddler expression really grates on me!

Kittykat45

She might say her stomach is bloat but that doesn't explain why she is really huge around the hips.

The bow in her hair makes her look like she's cosplaying a toddler. It's a bit disturbing tbh.
Is the double chin bloat too?

• Haha

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
If you look at all of Loop’s ads, it’s aimed at people in distracting environments. I’m not sure its great parenting for Lottie to essentially block out her child’s “noise”. It’s designed in a way that its not fully noise cancelling but still… that ad is just stupid. If she is that scatter brained she needs to get into specific therapy, dial in her meds and not spend her time driving around, flogging crap constantly.
I’m sorry if this is offensive but I think Lottie’s main problem is just being a messy, scatty person. She seems to struggle with being a mum and cannot keep her house or life tidy. I agree that she needs some actual therapy and help to pin down her issues, not bouncing around on different products like symprove and ear plugs and god knows what else.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Have there been any photos/ videos without the bloat? I started following her as thought she was someone to relate to -my tummy can go from pretty flat to looking pregnant (really hard/tight/rounded) in a day. Her “bloat” seems to look the same on every video
Hers doesn’t go away… funnily enough, because it’s fat not bloat

ophelia1990

VIP Member
No way on earth has she independently taken Pennie on holiday alone. This is 100% to stalk Ross. Funny how she can actually do stuff when she wants to. When she needs to follow her husband around to keep tabs on him.

View attachment 2996253

We are bloated. Hmm are we. I wouldn't call that bloat 😏
I've never commented on this thread, I didn't even know the daft bint had a thread. BUT I came looking after seeing her in that dress and claiming she's in a 12... I've just ordered it for a wedding and I'm smaller than her (in the stomach definitely anyway) and I've had to get a 16!

She is not a 12! I'm not having it!

Anyway hello 👋🏼🤗 and rant over 😬😘

SmashAndDash

She looks so much better with straight hair! The getting ready video compared to the photo in London are like 2 different people

clmay

Chatty Member
I always thought Trinny and Susannah were very body positive! It wasn’t about you should diet, or you should get a boob job. It was very much about making the most of your figure and dressing it well! I’m not sure what Lottie and Laura think they’re doing but as long as it’s how to look shit I don’t think they’re going to get very far with it

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Honestly, I think it’s more down to depression. Everything I see of her gives the impression that she’s paddling hard under the surface but is never quite getting there. She suffered with PND after having the baby but I don’t think the SSRIs were the magic button that she’s made them out to be. I think they dug her out of a hole but she’s clearly not the person she was pre-baby. Where is Ross half the time? He used to feature a lot and even did segments on her home account. Now he’s always away or looking pissed off. And it’s hard parenting a baby/toddler. I feel like the whole unflattering clothes stuff and the weight gain is something that she’s conjured up as a way of dealing with how little she’s coping. It’s so much easier to throw on shit but comfortable clothes than to try. You get your endorphins (or whatever it is) from eating lots of lovely food because they’re not coming from anywhere else. I get it, I’ve been there, and if it is the case then I genuinely feel sad for her because it’s miserable. I don’t think you need to be thin or well presented to be happy, but I also think that how you present yourself to the world can say a lot about how you’re feeling about yourself.
Ross was fed up with her social media and even said as much in a story she did end up posting and thought was hilarious that Ross angrily asks her if she will post it.
Lottie is twice the size she was when they got married. While bodies and people change, Ross was attracted to one thing and now has something else entirely. Its not just her physician appearance but she was a successful woman, with a job and purpose. She had a different personality too and a LIFE! Now she sits at home or at Laura’s all the time, doing nothing but posing in her knickers and trying on clothes, being vulgar.

she was the one rushing the house reno and baby at the same time while also deciding to quit her job to be a full time influencer.
The house reno turned into a nightmare and it was constant drama. Ross’ family had to help them out more than once.
Lottie was in absolute denial about pregnancy and child birth and when it didn’t go to plan she was surprised and complained that “no one prepared her”.

i think after the whirlwind the last few years were, any marriage would feel the pressure but her forcing the picture perfect life won’t help.

Lottie is majorly in denial about many many things…

Reactions: 10