Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Proof8

Chatty Member
So by being inclusive they haven't got anyone smaller than a 12.
Those pink dresses look so cheap, along with the cake fake tan.
Are we supposed to be inspired? She can dis trinny and Suzanna all she wants but they never made people look like sacks of shit.

Reactions: 14

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
And then she goes and Ross’ father’s day gift is just another ad… I also find gifts like this sad AF. He wears a wedding band. What’s with the territorial bs? Like a dog pissing around its backyard.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 14

#notanadad

VIP Member
I think she’s very disappointed in life. She has completely unrealistic expectations of everything. She doesn’t live in the real world, therefore nothing ever stacks up to what she thinks it should. She needs to get off social media and just live her life for what it is, see what’s in front of her (healthy child, husband, large home, enough money for food etc.) and just be a bit more bloody grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The untucked jumper and skirt is a really good look on her, I really like it. Tucked in like that wouldn’t suit anyone FFS! I just don’t get the whole cropped jumper thing - a jumper is for warmth, a bare belly is not the one!

Maybe I’m just old.

LiLahx

I know ive said it before, but their marriage is 100% on the rocks and this is probably contributing to her massive weight gain. I've noticed his absence a lot in the last few months, it's been very obvious. When he's present he looks reluctant and uninterested.

Like @smirkingrevenge said, she was a pretty complete package when they met. The naughty work mistress, always looked well done, dressed nicely, good job. She was his little secret for a while, it was probably 'sexy' etc. Men love that sort of thing. Then he fully went for it, because why wouldn't you?

As soon as she got what she wanted she regressed into this slobby, scatty, unwashed attention seeking fraud. Everything Ross probably fell for has gone.

I expect he's mortified at her grinch posts that his friends no doubt see. It's one thing to be at the beach, in a bikini, not giving a fuck what people think, enjoying yourself- that's attractive.

What isn't attractive is making a big song and dance about your gut, actively pushing it out in photos, rubbing it like you're pregnant, slapping it about.

A marriage is through sickness and health but if you don't make some sort of effort to appeal to your partner don't expect them to want to hang around. They chose you because they liked what you WERE about. And if you humiliate them, even secondhand (through her cringe posts) the feeling of resentment will be huge.

DameKitty

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20240413_232431.jpg

Screenshot_20240413_232439.jpg

The face of a man who absolutely does not want to be there and definitely doesn't want a camera shoved in his face. Not a genuine smile there at all.

Also, forgive me if I'm wrong, but she wasn't born in London was she? Hometown?

• Haha

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Lottie is more toxic than I imagined. Her husband goes out so of course she just HAS TO HE the martyr mom, building stuff for Pennie, without tools because Ross didn’t respond to her texts at 11pm… also sharing that text was so unnecessary. It just shows the house is still a mess and nothing has a proper home and she just keeps getting more and more crap. They will wind up with a hoarder situation I swear.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
Tell me you are an actual bully without telling me… if you want to live your life on the internet and make a living out of wearing clothes you gotta either get it right and make sure they fit you or be ready to be called out. Mean girl bitch… be king - but only when it’s about me.

Attachments

• Heart

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
I assume she's travelling to whatever work event Ross is away for seeing as they had to move their flights for the last holiday from the 22nd because he'd be away for it. Can't be trusted to even work away without the wife rocking up.
it will be the first and last time… I’m sure she will he all over the place and incredibly disruptive and inappropriate and Ross will be told to leave his wife and child at home next time. Also this reinforces that there are some issues because no confident wife in a solid marriage would do this…

Reactions: 12
She’s commented to someone saying “I’m wearing a 14 in this as I needed a bit of extra room in the bust”….I think I’ve lost count of the amount of times she’s had to “size up” and gives a crap excuse for it. You’d think she’d realise by now if you have to size up that often, maybe that’s your actual size?!

• Haha

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
The dress looks fine on her. It suits her toddler style palette. She should just not respond to the very rare comments that do not blow smoke up her ass. It just makes her look stupid to get shitty with people. The chest area is probably too small for her but who cares, if she likes it then good for her.
Thing is, she does a disservice to all these brands that give her free stuff/pay her to wear their clothes. If the clothes don’t fit properly and she lies about sizing, that is not good advertising… also someone pointing out that it looked too small shouldn’t be met with this much hostility from her.

Scubasf

I think part of the issue is that she had breast implants when she had an eating disorder and was stick thin - of course she didn’t have any boobs then because she was so skinny. Now she’s gained weight, as many women do after having a baby, a lot of it is on her stomach because that’s her natural body shape, but some is around her back, arms and boobs, and because they’ve got big implants in already it makes them much bigger than if she’d gained weight without them in, so she’s looking larger than she would have done. She’s definitely a natural apple shape as her legs are still fab (a bit jealous - I’d love legs like that) and don’t seem to carry weight at all.

I’d have more respect for her if she just said “I’ve been struggling since becoming a mum, I’ve eaten my feelings and I haven’t felt together enough to eat sensibly so I’ve put on weight and gone up a dress size or two.” That’s completely relatable and nothing to be ashamed of…so why not own it?

• Heart

ophelia1990

VIP Member
Absolutely. Sometimes her outfits are just unflattering for the sake of it. Like you don’t have to show your belly off to be ~real~. I’m sick of seeing her gut to be honest.
it’s not bloat if it’s there 24/7.

smirkingrevenge

VIP Member
And that size 14 looked to small on her too tbh…

i feel like she is more and more miserable… she keeps complaining throughout this holiday too. It must be so exhausting to be with her.

I understand houses become messy but this is just grotty 🤢

I'm a mum to a toddler a similar age to hers and find it hard to keep on top of things sometimes but there's no excuse for this. I work 10 hour days and still manage to keep my house tidier than Lottie who doesn't really work and is at home 24/7

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick