The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! Also from the UK! šŸ˜€ I know they have a huge fan base here. I think thatā€™s what accounts for the numbers of the videos being low then jumping. Most people here donā€™t watch daily, but will binge watch lots of videos while trip planning!
Thanks for giving us another point of view Gill....BUT...if you think the big jump in views at a later time comes from people in England who don't watch on a daily basis, I will call you on that. A small percentage...maybe, but face it...THEY ARE BUYING VIEWS!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
my husband said the other day as I was watching

ā€œdamn that dude looks beaten to a pulpā€

and heā€™s not wrong. There is literally NO JOY in Timā€™s eyes or expressions anymore. I was watching him interact with Jackson and there is just nothing there...like heā€™s dead inside

on the polar opposite lately Jenn seems to LOVVVEEEE everything and enjoy torturing us with her reactions to it all
Spot on! He gets up with jackpot while queenie sleeps in. I think he is doing more of the stay at home mom stuff and then has to deal with her tagging along everyday. She has manipulated him into thinking she is doing so much by whipping out a boob and editing videos.

• Haha
I wonder why Tim doesnā€™t stick up for his parents more, or at least stop rolling the camera and say something like, ā€œThatā€™s not going to come across very nice in the vlog, and our audience doesnā€™t need to be reminded you hate my mom and dad- edit that out.ā€ Stick up for them, Tim. I know there are men like this- they will agree with their wife about his parents for years, but eventually it eats away at the marriage. Tim, we know you love your dad. You can hear it in the way he cracks up at his dadā€™s jokes in the few vlogs Iā€™ve seen featuring senior ā€œTrackerā€. Jenn wants you only to herself and seems to be cutting you off from family. I truly believe he wants his son and parents to be close. Itā€™s up to him to see that happens.

Reactions: 20
Boobzmagee and Roma - you both hit the nail on the head.

Tim's no angel but man, these last several vlogs, he just looks like he's depressed, tired, and over all this... while she, on the other hand, seems absolutely beside herself with giddiness (and obviously is enjoying featuring herself in the thumbnails).

Reactions: 10
I canā€™t believe they are still going to parks and restaurants. I watched a vlog from PCDev a few days ago (yeah sorry, I quite like him) and the parks look rammed and so do restaurants (Florida allows 100% capacity in restaurants now apparently). Time for some home vlogs Timbo, til after the new year anyway.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I canā€™t believe they are still going to parks and restaurants. I watched a vlog from PCDev a few days ago (yeah sorry, I quite like him) and the parks look rammed and so do restaurants (Florida allows 100% capacity in restaurants now apparently). Time for some home vlogs Timbo, til after the new year anyway.
go read the thread on him and youā€™ll see him in a new light. Heā€™s an arrogant douche and a tool. Heā€™s worse than the slackers heā€™s just not ā€œbigā€ yet.

Reactions: 3
go read the thread on him and youā€™ll see him in a new light. Heā€™s an arrogant douche and a tool. Heā€™s worse than the slackers heā€™s just not ā€œbigā€ yet.
I have read it, just donā€™t really feel the same strength of feeling yet ( and I will say yet cos I did like the Trackers at one point)

I was recommended the Tracker vids for when I went to Orlando (I live in the UK) for the theme parks and thought Tim was good and we watched a load of them but we could never watch them when Jenn was in them as she was just irritating to us; Iā€™ve pretty much stopped watching them altogether now (the ones just with Tim in them which are few and far between by the looks of it) and my partner literally cannot stand her voice so heā€™s pleased heā€™s not alone!
Hello! Also from the UK! šŸ˜€ I know they have a huge fan base here. I think thatā€™s what accounts for the numbers of the videos being low then jumping. Most people here donā€™t watch daily, but will binge watch lots of videos while trip planning!
May I ask, what is the attraction to the Slackers for UK watchers? What draws and keeps your attention to the point of binge watching?

I'm seriously at a loss as the their channel offers no help in planning, their dining reviews are atrocious, and all those special items and events they pop on the screen will be gone by the time most people are there on vacation, if not already by the posting of the video two weeks later.

They won't go on rides or offer tips that are of use. They're the equivalent of those vloggers who focus in on their faces and not much more.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have read it, just donā€™t really feel the same strength of feeling yet ( and I will say yet cos I did like the Trackers at one point)
solid point. I used to love the Trackers too. So itā€™s definitely a feeling that grows on you like a fungus šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I wonder why Tim doesnā€™t stick up for his parents more, or at least stop rolling the camera and say something like, ā€œThatā€™s not going to come across very nice in the vlog, and our audience doesnā€™t need to be reminded you hate my mom and dad- edit that out.ā€ Stick up for them, Tim. I know there are men like this- they will agree with their wife about his parents for years, but eventually it eats away at the marriage. Tim, we know you love your dad. You can hear it in the way he cracks up at his dadā€™s jokes in the few vlogs Iā€™ve seen featuring senior ā€œTrackerā€. Jenn wants you only to herself and seems to be cutting you off from family. I truly believe he wants his son and parents to be close. Itā€™s up to him to see that happens.
Iā€™ve wondered this too. From the very little Iā€™ve seen Timā€™s family seems down to earth and kind (however we donā€™t know anymore than the bits and bobs they choose to show us)

my husband and I have made the conscious decision to cut his parents/my in laws out of our lives after MANY opportunities for reconciliation and change. Some people are toxic and need to be removed. However, I donā€™t sense that from Timā€™s mom and dad.

Jenn is the toxic sludge

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
May I ask, what is the attraction to the Slackers for UK watchers? What draws and keeps your attention to the point of binge watching?

I'm seriously at a loss as the their channel offers no help in planning, their dining reviews are atrocious, and all those special items and events they pop on the screen will be gone by the time most people are there on vacation, if not already by the posting of the video two weeks later.

They won't go on rides or offer tips that are of use. They're the equivalent of those vloggers who focus in on their faces and not much more.
Iā€™ve never binged them, even when I liked them. I did watch new videos as they came out, and have watched the odd older video if itā€™s popped up as recommended, but more from the perspective of seeing rides to get an idea for what I will enjoy and how I want to prioritise pre-booking fast passes, then it became a bit of a habit watching them whenever Iā€™m planning a trip.

I have binge watched uk based vloggers though cosI find their trips lend themselves better to binge watching, ie binge watching an entire trip where they tend to have one ā€œepisodeā€ per day of their trip. Currently binging Mr David and Mr Ian cos I just discovered them recently and really enjoying them as they seem to be the polar opposite of most bloggers (ie decent people and also funny).

Edited to add, I found it useful seeing the rides back in the day when they actually went on more than just the carousel. These days they are no use from a planning perspective. Tim did a couple of ā€œusefulā€ videos when parks first reopened on wearing masks on rides, then it went downhill after that when Jenn took over hosting the channel...

It all depends on your understanding of Huge following. Frankly thatā€™s utter bollocks. There are 67 million here. Itā€™s not huge at all. Itā€™s a large group.

I have been to Florida 20 times now and I get it, in the UK, it takes time to save up etc and to plan vlogs are useful, but if you plan a holiday around the fuckwits, then you deserve what you get when you arrive. Who in their right mind would save thousands to fly across the Atlantic and follow their advice. Any imbecile can see they havenā€™t a bleeping clue

solid point. I used to love the Trackers too. So itā€™s definitely a feeling that grows on you like a fungus šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Iā€™ve wondered this too. From the very little Iā€™ve seen Timā€™s family seems down to earth and kind (however we donā€™t know anymore than the bits and bobs they choose to show us)

my husband and I have made the conscious decision to cut his parents/my in laws out of our lives after MANY opportunities for reconciliation and change. Some people are toxic and need to be removed. However, I donā€™t sense that from Timā€™s mom and dad.

Jenn is the toxic sludge
Tim's family IS nice and his parents are good people. I know I got in "trouble" with the mods for "teasing" (didn't realize that's what I was doing...but...) what I found out about them (several threads ago) but trust me when I say, they did a great thing and are good people.

She really IS toxic.

Tim's family IS nice and his parents are good people. I know I got in "trouble" with the mods for "teasing" (didn't realize that's what I was doing...but...) what I found out about them (several threads ago) but trust me when I say, they did a great thing and are good people.

She really IS toxic.
yeah I figured. You just get the vibe from the few times you see them (more so in older vlogs) that they are kind and genuine. And honestly I feel like Tim could be the same had me met a different partner.

I always told my husband than Tim has a kind face and I stand behind that...I just think heā€™s been exposed to the kryptonite that is Jenn for too long and now heā€™s really stuck with her because of Jackson

Reactions: 4

When I started watching them in 2014/2015, I hadnā€™t been to Florida in a few years and was looking for something to watch that gave me the nostalgia feel for it. I came across Tim, found him to be likeable, wasnā€™t keen on Jenn from the get go, but thought he was a kooky guy and he DID show the rides back then and they were more themselves.
I kinda fell out of love when I saw Jenn being a massive dick on Twitter, was ridiculous and didnā€™t think that someone who wanted to be famous should behave the way she was - even then she had vicious stans.

Since then theyā€™ve become shells of themselves and I wish I could say I felt sorry for them, but theyā€™ve brought it all on themselves. They donā€™t seem to have any long term friends, only short term ones that serve a purpose. So I stopped watching.

Maybe The Slackers are on one of their $2,000.00 a night "Bucket list Staycations".

I kinda fell out of love when I saw Jenn being a massive dick on Twitter, was ridiculous and didnā€™t think that someone who wanted to be famous should behave the way she was - even then she had vicious stans.
Isn't it so interesting that the common theme in all of our conversations seems to be that no one cares for Jenn? ;) Or were able to see through Jenn's faƧade from the get-go?

So is Timbo hoping to get #hosted by a divorce lawyer? Seems like he can do much better.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't have it out for Jenn specifically (outside of her insistence to show big bites of food or setting them as the thumbnail, and her knack for talking in circles for 5 minutes without saying a single thing) but its some of those minor things, and some of the things about Tim that bothers me (intentionally playing dumb, complaining like a Karen) and the quality/direction or lackthereof that have soured me on them. I think its just easier to group them all together now and point to Jenn (who admittedly is one of the weaker parts of their channel) as the source of everything. At least for me. I see that she doesn't have much of a fanbase outside of the Facebook page lol.

Reactions: 2
I don't have it out for Jenn specifically (outside of her insistence to show big bites of food or setting them as the thumbnail, and her knack for talking in circles for 5 minutes without saying a single thing) but its some of those minor things, and some of the things about Tim that bothers me (intentionally playing dumb, complaining like a Karen) and the quality/direction or lackthereof that have soured me on them. I think its just easier to group them all together now and point to Jenn (who admittedly is one of the weaker parts of their channel) as the source of everything. At least for me. I see that she doesn't have much of a fanbase outside of the Facebook page lol.
Jenn's been the sour point from the get-go. She's never been likable, really.

Also, she was the one starting Twitter wars with people and getting a teenage girl to shut down her IG page and send the stans after her. She was the one that would call out deliverymen in a public forum because she didn't like something they did instead of acting like an adult and taking it up with the company privately (I think she even accused one delivery guy of being sexist for something he said to her). She was the one who started online wars with Justin Scarred and PC Dev over nothing. She was the one that would accuse people of stealing their "creative" ideas (without proof). She was the one who would post dumb comments like she was feeling "stabby" (toward people) and that her MIL is a "fat cow" and once she banished her from her life she was so much happier and better for it. She was the one who was posting things about people's kids and how she had zero patience for them and their children. She was the one who was saying online - quite dramatically and outright lying - about random folks showing up at their doorstep to protest the pregnancy. As if.

That was allll Jenn and not Tim. So really, all the stuff about Jenn (and our feelings about her) go way back beyond just "now" pointing to Jenn as the issue. ;) Hell, Jenn even messed up the night Tim wanted to propose to her!

It takes two to tango.
Jenn is in charge of the final product we see. Tim allows it. Tim also doesn't give her enough good content to work with.

Highlighting Jackson on the channel is on BOTH of them. Jenn did not bully Tim into it, nor did he bully her.
Flexing is on BOTH of them.
The whining and complaining is on BOTH of them.

Jenn is just that one family member you wish would keep her nose, face and commentary out of the videos.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.