The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for a brand new TimTracker thread.

Huge thanks to @elegantelle for the Thread Title.

What shenanigans will the Slackers get into next? What will be the next reason for them to conveniently change their outlook on Covid-19 because it would profit them?

Will they actually let guests say anything in their vlogs or will they just be silent background pieces?

Reactions: 5
I’m positive they bought more for each other that they didn’t show on camera.
Also, that dinner looked vile.

Reactions: 2
My 10 year old evidently listens to me when I complain about them- I’ve just found a tally chart she made with the number of thumbnails where Jenn appears and those where she doesn’t 🤣
She really is trying to be the ‘face’ of the channel.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wow that Christmas blog😧. I can’t believe Baby J got regifts while his parents got expensive gifts. That $300 Tim spent on the jacket could have been spent on something for BJ. Ya’ll are right. The baby is an afterthought. I am just speechless at this video.

Reactions: 11
When my kids were Jackson’s age we got them a bunch of gifts, the grandparents got them tons of gifts, Aunts and Uncles got them tons of gifts, simply regifting because it’s easier is horrific....especially when you waste so much money everyday and then buy Tim expensive presents, Christmas stopped being about me and my wife when our children were born but it sounds like to them it’s just another “look at our money” day

Reactions: 12
Jenn rebrand your channel from Jenn Does It to Jenn Puts Things in Her Mouth. That seems to be your natural talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their Christmas dinner didn’t look too terrible (for them) until I saw the mac and cheese and beans what the hell?!
why not just the meat, mash, stuffing and veg?!

What shenanigans will the Slackers get into next? What will be the next reason for them to conveniently change their outlook on Covid-19 because it would profit them?

Will they actually let guests say anything in their vlogs or will they just be silent background pieces?
Giving me 1960s Batman vibes 🙌🏼

When my kids were Jackson’s age we got them a bunch of gifts, the grandparents got them tons of gifts, Aunts and Uncles got them tons of gifts, simply regifting because it’s easier is horrific....especially when you waste so much money everyday and then buy Tim expensive presents, Christmas stopped being about me and my wife when our children were born but it sounds like to them it’s just another “look at our money” day
I would respect them if they said, he got too much stuff so we don’t want to create more unnecessary waste in the world. No, it was: he got too much, but watch US get all this stuff.

Reactions: 9
T&J live in “Bojo world” where they reign as King Klueless and the woman.

There people are used, abused and expendable. The only people that they acknowledge are those that can benefit them.

COVID’s deadly raft exists only when it suits them.

They flaunt their (alleged) wealth by making expensive purchases, dining out all the time and going on $$$ staycations. Documenting and posting everything to the world proving how insensitive they are to the COVID deaths and illnesses, loss of jobs and subsequent homelessness of many people.

They are so myopic that they don’t see the damage that they are doing to Jackson. He is not their son. Rather, he is a prop or a toy to be showcased when needed.

Jackson is physically, cognitively and emotionally developmentally delayed because his needs are ignored. The most growth a child does in their lifetime is in the first three years. Pathways are created in the brain that will serve the child for the rest of his/her life.

That screenshot posted in the last thread of the messy room in the background annoyed the crap out of me.
(just like all the other messy rooms we've seen of theirs in the past!)

I know we all have a messy place now and then. I also know we probably all have too much "stuff."

The Trackers take the cake, however, for both living like slobs - and regularly showing it on vlogs AND showing thing after new thing after new thing after new thing after new thing after new thing... (you get the picture).

It's all about material things with them. What's shiny. What's the next "it" thing to have - material things that apparently just get shoved in a cesspool of a room - or house, at this point, that they're slowing filling up with junk.

They are the epitome of excess - and it's all for show.

Disgusts me. :mad:

Reactions: 6
The Trackers are just so desperate to appear rich and successful that they just flaunt everything overtly positive in their lives, which is in itself a throwback to their white trash beginnings. You can take them out of their beginnings, but they're just the same trashy couple playing with new money

Reactions: 12
JennDoesn’t is the type of person who should never be allowed to wear open toed shoes. No one deserves to see those alien feet.
People always give me tit bc I wear Birkenstocks and love them. I’ve been wearing the 2 strap Arizona sandals since I was a kid (My dad is from Austria, they’re pretty much mandatory there lol). Now that I’m an adult they actually help with my back pain. But JFC her sandals are UGLY.
4936CA34-FB0F-49E3-92F8-56826598F8BC.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Children in the US usually get a good first pair of shoes. It's a keepsake that most parents hold on to, and a new parents generally want the best for their developing child. When Jackson was young, they did a lot of research online and took advice from parenting websites (the brief attempt at baby led weaning). Shoes are always a big topic in those circles, so they must have already dropped that ball. I'm surprised they allowed Jackson to walk outdoors in those novelty, slipper, shoes. Than, at the suggestion of real shoes from viewers, they run to Target and overdo it with crappy shoes. Clearly they're all alone in the world. Anyone could have told them how fast he will outgrow them. That function is more important than style. That this in an important milestone they might want to remember with the shoes as the momento. I understand not being concerned with keepsakes, and fancy shoes, but these two have spent a lot of money on stupid things for themselves, yet can't be bothered to do the same for Jackson when it really matters.

JennDoesn’t is the type of person who should never be allowed to wear open toed shoes. No one deserves to see those alien feet.
People always give me tit bc I wear Birkenstocks and love them. I’ve been wearing the 2 strap Arizona sandals since I was a kid (My dad is from Austria, they’re pretty much mandatory there lol). Now that I’m an adult they actually help with my back pain. But JFC her sandals are UGLY.
View attachment 362450
LOL Peace ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 362450

EEK! That pic. I used to know an old wives' tale that said when your second toe is longer than your big toe (on a woman), that means you'll be bossy and dominate your marriage (look it up!)... hahahahaha and boy, ain't it the truth with Jenn! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh how I wish I could unsee this... 🤢🤮

View attachment 362450

Reactions: 4
Gary Chapman wrote a book on “The Five Love Languages.” They are acts of service, gift-giving, physical touch, quality time, and words of affirmation.

T&J don’t possess any of them in their every day lives.
• Service - you got to be kidding! They only think of themselves
•. Gift-giving - again only to themselves
•. Physical touch - not affectionate at all
•. Quality time - yes, with their FOOD!
•. Words of affirmation - 😂 Jenn is incapable of saying anything nice.

Basically. Tim and Jenn only love their individual selves!

edit: Oops, not Jenn, else she would present herself to the world more put together. There is nothing that can be done for her ugliness inside, though.

Last edited:
View attachment 362450
Tim has hideous feet too! Even before those atrocious tatoos ... I don't have the stomach to find a picture. :sick: ;)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.