The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello! Long time reader but first time posting. First off, I wouldnā€™t call myself a Stan, but I do still enjoy watching their videos and I wish them well.

Iā€™ve been reading along here, previously GG, for over a year. Since one of Jenns twitter dramas, and someone made reference to the GG site. I love to read along here as a lot of the comments make me laugh. I used to think this was just a bunch of really jealous people but now I see itā€™s just a little community who enjoy critiquing others. Whatever makes you happy!

Anyway I thought I would say hi as I feel like Iā€™ve known some of you for so long now, haha! And I like reading your point of views, even if I donā€™t agree with everything
Welcome!

I was recommended the Tracker vids for when I went to Orlando (I live in the UK) for the theme parks and thought Tim was good and we watched a load of them but we could never watch them when Jenn was in them as she was just irritating to us; Iā€™ve pretty much stopped watching them altogether now (the ones just with Tim in them which are few and far between by the looks of it) and my partner literally cannot stand her voice so heā€™s pleased heā€™s not alone!

Reactions: 3
Welcome, Gill.
Thanks for your respectful post.
Please feel free to post here again.
I would like to hear your take on TTT
Aw thank you!

So my take on The Trackers; I really like Tim, I think he has been really clever in how he has set out to grow his channel. He may have been at the right place at the right time, but I like his personality and enjoy his trips to the parks. I especially enjoyed his hotel tours series and Epcot World Showcase series. I really wish they would do more like that.

Iā€™ve never really warmed to Jenn. I followed her on Twitter years ago and it was drama drama all the time. I think she thrived on it and went looking for arguments. Ive never really enjoyed the vlogs she is in - I find her quite overbearing and opinionated.

I donā€™t like where the channel seems to be heading - a family channel - and I think this is reflected in the decline of growth. They were well on track to hit a million subs. I know COVID hasnā€™t helped, but I think they need to go back to their roots. Tim on his own, making good quality videos with the occasional home vlog thrown in to keep the stans happy.

Reactions: 17
Aw thank you!

So my take on The Trackers; I really like Tim, I think he has been really clever in how he has set out to grow his channel. He may have been at the right place at the right time, but I like his personality and enjoy his trips to the parks. I especially enjoyed his hotel tours series and Epcot World Showcase series. I really wish they would do more like that.

Iā€™ve never really warmed to Jenn. I followed her on Twitter years ago and it was drama drama all the time. I think she thrived on it and went looking for arguments. Ive never really enjoyed the vlogs she is in - I find her quite overbearing and opinionated.

I donā€™t like where the channel seems to be heading - a family channel - and I think this is reflected in the decline of growth. They were well on track to hit a million subs. I know COVID hasnā€™t helped, but I think they need to go back to their roots. Tim on his own, making good quality videos with the occasional home vlog thrown in to keep the stans happy.
Totally agree with this šŸ‘†šŸ»

Reactions: 7
Top 5 TPP (Tracker Pet Peeves)
1. Let your kid feed himself
2. The repetitive use of words, do you looove it, I feel like, itā€™s delicious, oh noooo
3. The lack of creativity/hyper focus on the strangest things
4. Your lack of accountability, if your COVID comfort level has evolved, own it
5. Youā€™ve strayed so far from what you claim your channel is
Whatā€™s your 5?
1. Jennā€™s opened mouth ā€œyeah!ā€
2. Jennā€™s teeth. (She can afford and flex some veneers)
3. Their fake wholesome golly gee personality.
4. The fact they donā€™t realize they are still hillbillies. (Lipstick on a pig is still a pig)
5. Using anxiety as an excuse to get out of things. This is one reason people with real mental disorders donā€™t get taken seriously.

Reactions: 4
Welcome!

I was recommended the Tracker vids for when I went to Orlando (I live in the UK) for the theme parks and thought Tim was good and we watched a load of them but we could never watch them when Jenn was in them as she was just irritating to us; Iā€™ve pretty much stopped watching them altogether now (the ones just with Tim in them which are few and far between by the looks of it) and my partner literally cannot stand her voice so heā€™s pleased heā€™s not alone!
Hello! Also from the UK! šŸ˜€ I know they have a huge fan base here. I think thatā€™s what accounts for the numbers of the videos being low then jumping. Most people here donā€™t watch daily, but will binge watch lots of videos while trip planning!

Hello! Also from the UK! šŸ˜€ I know they have a huge fan base here. I think thatā€™s what accounts for the numbers of the videos being low then jumping. Most people here donā€™t watch daily, but will binge watch lots of videos while trip planning!
Hi! Hoping to go again next year šŸ¤ž but if TTT vids are going the way they are... I wonā€™t probs be getting any more tips from them šŸ˜€ I used to be okay with Rixflix (I think thatā€™s right) then he brought his wife into them and sheā€™s just purely annoying šŸ™ˆ! God I sound awful donā€™t I against the women šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Hi! Hoping to go again next year šŸ¤ž but if TTT vids are going the way they are... I wonā€™t probs be getting any more tips from them šŸ˜€ I used to be okay with Rixflix (I think thatā€™s right) then he brought his wife into them and sheā€™s just purely annoying šŸ™ˆ! God I sound awful donā€™t I against the women šŸ˜‚
Molly from AllEars makes great informative videos that are also entertaining! If you havenā€™t checked her out for tips give her a try!!

Reactions: 9
Also I finally suffered through the Christmas Day video...
At around 34:00 they begin blabbing about the movie soul and Jen says ā€œmy purpose in life is to be a momā€

well holy tit you better step it up darling because if thatā€™s your purpose you SUCK at it
She's a great Mouth Of Madness!

Jackson?

First of all, children learn at different rates. I spoke full sentences before I walked.

Funny story - I didn't talk until I was almost two. Obviously, you can't shut me up now. :ROFLMAO:

My mother took me to the pediatrician - keep in mind this is old school 1970s' docs - because all her friends were telling her there was something wrong with me and she was growing more and more concerned.

The doctor apparently looked at me, checked me out, etc., and told her flatly -

She's got nothing to say yet.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I know for certain, in 2020, I'd probably have been diagnosed with any number of things but in 1976/1977, the pediatrician couldn't have been bothered with the rate at which I began to speak. And he was right.

(and my parents were very hands on with talking to me, reading to me, etc. (my dad was an engineer) - I pretty much lived at the library and in the 4th grade, I was tested and reading at an 8th grade level...so there were no cognitive impairments, etc.)

Reactions: 5
Tbh I wouldnā€™t be overly concerned with Jackson not speaking at this age. My son is an only child. Needless to say his dad and I picked up on his cues to figure out his needs. Thus giving him little reason to speak for himself. He was a little slow to start verbalizing but turned out fine. Heā€™s almost five now and is a chatterbox from the moment he wakes up.
Hopefully, that is the case with the bojoā€™s. Hopefully.

I'm sure a vlog will be posted today but it's interesting the last vlog posted on the 27th. Going on 3 days now.

You have to wonder if Jenn wasn't going everywhere with Tim and actually just stayed home with Jackson and did her editing "work," if more vlogs would be going up (or at a more predictable pace) - and more vlogs equals more $.

I wonder if Tim is thinking that too.

I'm sure a vlog will be posted today but it's interesting the last vlog posted on the 27th. Going on 3 days now.

You have to wonder if Jenn wasn't going everywhere with Tim and actually just stayed home with Jackson and did her editing "work," if more vlogs would be going up (or at a more predictable pace) - and more vlogs equals more $.

I hope its not the case but anytime I see updates here that they haven't posted in a few days (I hardly watch the videos anymore unless its something I'm interested, thanks for saving me time Petey, so I'm never up to date), I'm just waiting for the "We Tested Positive for Covid-19." video to be published.

Reactions: 2
I hope its not the case but anytime I see updates here that they haven't posted in a few days (I hardly watch the videos anymore unless its something I'm interested, thanks for saving me time Petey, so I'm never up to date), I'm just waiting for the "We Tested Positive for Covid-19." video to be published.
I know. I've often thought that myself. That, or something with Jackson.šŸ™

I think weā€™re going to see a few home vlogs since the parks are crowded right now and peopley. How wonderful it will be to see the toddler crawl all over the padded play structure made for babies.

Reactions: 2
Molly from AllEars makes great informative videos that are also entertaining! If you havenā€™t checked her out for tips give her a try!!
Ah I love her! Iā€™ve also gone onto Mr David and Mr Ian who are v good šŸ˜€

Iā€™m thinking itā€™s because DQ got the Gideonā€™s video up the next day and then the Christmas Eve/Day videos went up on time and she now needs time off to rest and recoup from such a demanding schedule.

• Haha
Top 5 TPP
1) Intellectually they peaked at 13, and really struggle to explain themselves
2) The unsuccessful attempts at humor.
3) The pathetic desperation of begging for comments, and video views.
4) Enough with the food!
5) The baby talk. Tim, a 40 year old man, told his adult audience that he had mashed pataties for Christmas.

Reactions: 1
Molly of Allears is great for WDW (theme parks, Disney Springs, resorts) and Universal!

Jackie of Super Enthused and Nate of Paging Mr Morrow cover WDW /Universal PLUS other theme parks and attractions in and around the Orlando area, in case you are interested. I highly recommend them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.