Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CherryTree

Hey everyone, I’m new here and let me just say I love that this forum exists. I’ve been hate-watching the slackers for about a year or so, I like Disney stuff so a video popped up in my feed one day and now I’m weirdly fascinated and disgusted by them.

JFC where to begin with these people. The sheer amount of WASTE. They are constantly buying and ordering garbage off of Amazon, randomly buying crap at Disney Springs, and also new camera gadgets because Dim fancies himself a real videographer. All so Jen can edit these “high production” shots with all the finesse of a 3rd grader. Plus these “staycations” so they can get away from their awful McMansion in a gated community, must be so tough. And for what? So we get an incompetent room tour, a shot of the lobby and then these two hogs stuffing food down their gullets?

These ding dang dongs have no adult functionality whatsoever. Constantly messing things up for lack of BASIC planning - oops the holidays just got away from us. Oops I didn’t order Dim a Fathersday gift but I’m going to blame slow shipping to cover up for my mental deficiency. Eating tens of thousands of calories of sugar and garbage and can’t cook a decent meal if it doesn’t come in a prepackaged box with measurements and instructions? Gross.

Reactions: 27

Galorious

VIP Member
Not a spark of inspiration
No clue about content creation
Six months behind everything that's new
One massive meal is not enough for you....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Granite dog

VIP Member
This comment was made about the Slacker's, when they were at Disney Springs. I am surprised that it was not deleted.

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 3.34.08 PM.png

Reactions: 23

peteykirch

VIP Member
So it's check out day from their Marriot Staycation....

Tim says it's "scary" outside because fog.

They ordered a ton of food for breakfast, thrifty Jenn likes the food is the same price to get delivered to their room as it would be to go eat at the restaurant.

Jenn complains about the checkout process because it apparently didn't work on the TV so they have to go to the front desk.

Jesus do these 2 people overpack to stay in a hotel 20 minutes from their house.

Jenn wants to stay again to use the pool facilities....apparently 2 days isn't enough.

It's January 2nd so Tim takes the Christmas lights of Jack$on's stroller.

THE SLACKERS READ THE BOARD! Jenn talks about how they left their tree up until April, so they are making plans to take down their Christmas stuff on January 6th.

Jenn wants to wait to take the tree down, Tim wants to do it today because their Roomba struggles vacuuming around that area.

Jenn wants to remodel every other room in the house. Lazy Jenn wants to start with the bathroom upstairs that Tim has pretty much 95% done, because she just wants instant gratification.

Tim and Jenn want towel recommendations.

This entire couch conversation the entire background is blown out because white balance is hard.

Tim shows us the Prosperity Pig and Jenn nearly touches it and TIM FREAKS THE EFF OUT!

Holy crap their house is messier than normal, and they weren't there for at least 2 days.

They bring up the channel art, they bring up the subject of adding Jack$on to the channel art. I think the deal is that the original artist they dealt with no longer wants to deal with them because it's the Slackers and their scum bags, so they need to find someone to either mirror that style, or pay someone to do an entire new project.

Jenn is making Bacon Smothered Pork with Green Beans and Tarragon Butter.

Jenn once again complains about their meal subscription service because they forgot beans from one recipe so she has to save half of the beans from this recipe for another.

Jenn is nervous about using tarragon.

I cannot stand the way Jenn says "peppadew"

Jenn's face is an oily mess.

Tim doesn't like the green beans....Tim told Jenn it was "okay" because he didn't want to hurt Jenn's delicate feelings.

Jenn thinks Jack$on is in a sleep regression.

Jenn brings up the fact people made fun of her wish to sleep 12 hours a night....She then moves the goal posts back to 8 hours....maybe 6 hours.

Jenn wanted to watch the new Wonder Woman....but since Jack$on fell asleep at 9:30PM she didn't realize that the movie was 2 1/2 hours long...to which it sounds like she's upset with Jack$on

Tim tells us he is a Mandalorian Fan, but not a Star Wars fan.

Jenn says she feels so accomplished with what they did today....

LOL the Slackers felt bad because a little kid came up to them in the parks and wanted to film the outro, but Tim had to tell him that they aren't doing them anymore. Tim also says doing a charity everyday is losing is impact.

LOL I'm shocked the "Time to Help" has lasted as long as it has.

So now they are going back to "It's time to pay the price" and only do "It's time to help" on Fridays.

Jenn felt so proud they were able to bring up so many charities last year....Does she not remember they only did the charity thing because they got caught being racist and homophobic?

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Charm

Chatty Member
Why did they even need to explain their plans for the gifts to the viewers? Just thank the giver and leave it at that. Apologizing to Jackson on camera for opening the presents without him, as if he wouldn't have woken up in the morning to do it himself. Two stay at home parents really can't be bothered to sit with their son and help him open presents? Maybe film it for the family members who cared enough to get him something? I mean, they uploaded a video of them opening THEIR presents for virtual strangers to watch. They had time for that.
They must be trolling for hate watchers, there's no way anyone is that insensitive and stupid.

Shazbot66

Top 5 TPP (Tracker Pet Peeves)
1. Let your kid feed himself
2. The repetitive use of words, do you looove it, I feel like, it’s delicious, oh noooo
3. The lack of creativity/hyper focus on the strangest things
4. Your lack of accountability, if your COVID comfort level has evolved, own it
5. You’ve strayed so far from what you claim your channel is
What’s your 5?
1) Jenn
2) Jenn
3) Jenn
4) Jenn
5) Jenn

• Haha

Roma29

I wonder why Tim doesn’t stick up for his parents more, or at least stop rolling the camera and say something like, “That’s not going to come across very nice in the vlog, and our audience doesn’t need to be reminded you hate my mom and dad- edit that out.” Stick up for them, Tim. I know there are men like this- they will agree with their wife about his parents for years, but eventually it eats away at the marriage. Tim, we know you love your dad. You can hear it in the way he cracks up at his dad’s jokes in the few vlogs I’ve seen featuring senior “Tracker”. Jenn wants you only to herself and seems to be cutting you off from family. I truly believe he wants his son and parents to be close. It’s up to him to see that happens.

Reactions: 20

quietcandy

VIP Member
So I'm watching through SuperEnthused/Jackie's hosted Boathouse video now and I can't help but imagine how the Trackers would do a video like this.

Jackie starts by explaining about the Boathouse and how all the seafood is fresh daily, and that they recommended she try a specific oyster. She orders one to try it and give her review. The Trackers would have ordered all of them (at $4 each, that's a bit pricey) and since Jenn is the only seafood eater, we'd get to watch her slurp down each and every one.

Jackie then tells a fun story about a beer that is specifically brewed for the Boathouse. The Trackers "don't drink", so this would never be mentioned. And if they did drink, they'd order a ridiculous cocktail to take advantage of the free meal some more.

She then gets one appetizer. The Trackers would order at least three, one seafood, because Jenn never gets to eat seafood, one deep fried for Tim, and one that they will share.

Onto the main course! Jackie gets the filet mignon, and she specifically calls out that it's the Gibson's filet mignon as a callback to the beginning of the video where she talks about how the Boathouse is owned by Gibsons, a steakhouse in Chicago. The Trackers never give this level of history about anyplace. Jenn would get a seafood main plus a full size salad, and Tim would get a burger. They'd forget to order anything for Jackson.

Jackie holds her utensils like a human and can properly cut a steak. Jenn would use her razor teeth to rip off a piece then babybird it into Tim's mouth.

Jackie points out the seasonal items on the dessert menu and talks about what sounds delicious in each item. She orders the creme brulee. The Trackers would have ordered at least three, because they just have to try the limited seasonal items plus their one favorite dessert item. Jackson doesn't get to try because they're limiting his sugar intake.

To be fair to the Trackers, Jackie doesn't give the best food reviews either (lots of "it's so good!" "it's so delicious!") but she never sounds fake about it. None of them are professional food reviewers, so I don't really put too much into their food descriptions. However, Jackie showcases the food beautifully in her video - it's the main focus of the food review portion, not her face while she eats the food.

So, if the Trackers were hosted at the Boathouse just like Jackie was for this video, how would their total bill compare? Again, I'm just guessing as to what they'd order based on how they have ordered food in the past when hosted, and from what they've eaten before at the Boathouse.

Jackie's Hosted LunchTracker's "Hosted" Lunch
Oyster - $4Oysters - $24 (at $4 each, ordered 6)
Appetizer: Tuna Poke - $16.50Appetizers:
Tuna Poke for Jenn - $16.50
Dip Trio for Tim (only without seafood) - $8.50
Firecracker Shrimp for Jenn (she never gets seafood!) - $16
Main Course: Filet Mignon - $49.50Main Course:
Salad for Jenn - Wedge plus Salmon - $22
Ahi Tuna for Jenn (seafood, never!) - $33
Burger for Tim - $18
Filet Sliders for Tim (but Jenn will eat one) - 14
Dessert: Creme Brulee - $9Additional Side:
Truffle fries (they're their favorite!) -$10
Beverage: Beer - appx $10 (wasn't on menu but typical DS prices)Dessert:
Creme brulee - $9
Cheesecake - $10
Keylime Pie - $10
Beverage ("if" they drank alcohol publicly):
cocktail for Jenn - 15
beer for Tim - $10
Kid's meal that they'd finally order for Jackson after their main course arrives:
Salmon kid's meal - $10
Total: $89.00Total: $226
Tip: Of courseTip: THAT'S HOSTED, BABY

In conclusion, the Trackers are ultimate grifters and these companies need to never host them again. Jackie's video was wonderful and it's a great advertisement for the restaurant and actually has me wanting to make a birthday reservation there.

Last edited:
  • Heart
yall i am fucking livid over jenn suggesting they hide the presents from grandma away until another holiday. bitch, if grandma wanted him to have them for valentines day she would've bought them at valentines day. YALL I AM FUCKING REALLY MAD hahahah how fucking disrespectful

Is it me or does it seem they read here? We agreed what utter hypocrites they were to running around Disney Parks on Christmas Eve courtesy of their Club 33 member friend as well as pointed out that Jackson's Christmas was the worst....shoes, shoes and more shoes. It was also pretty pathetic that they then maintained they couldn't see the relatives on Christmas because they had to be socially distant. But again, they didn't seem to mind mingling with thousands of people on Christmas Eve at the parks, whilst getting their VIP treatment yet seeing family on Christmas, nope, that's just too risky for the hypocrites. I got the vibe that today's home highlighting the relatives going to GKTW after Christmas was them responding to questions, comments and complaints about their silly priorities.
this was my problem a few days ago. what difference does it fucking make? you assholes have brunches with friends who are wearing no masks and who knows where they been. you go to disney world vip style. you do all this shit but you want to meet with his family at gktw and then hide away presents to give to him another day? bitch bye

• Haha

fish_bowl

Sorry not sorry. Can we cut the sanctimommy bullshit around here? It’s one thing to gossip and speculate about the trackers, compare personal experiences, whatever. The name calling amongst us isn’t cool and needs to stop. End of the day we all make parenting mistakes. Absolutely out of line to call someone a shitty parent.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

Roma29

Here’s my two cents on the dramatic changes their channel has gone through this year, and just so you know, it’s not worth a dime. Just my conclusions after watching them for years.

1. Like a lot of people, COVID freaked them out at first, and COVID videos were the hot ticket item In the spring/early summer, but they both realized they didn’t want to do home vlogs every day- just on occasion. Think back to the building paper Star Wars vehicles and digging up kids’ dino fossils toy vlogs. They hated doing those, but had to to stay afloat.
2. Tim began to venture out to film in May, upsetting Jenn who felt abandoned at home and stuck in this weird “We’ve already stated we won’t go to parks, and everyone knows we will have a very young baby in them, but I don’t like being home alone without Tim” place.

3. Something dramatic happened like a big fight, or freak out about still being home and not getting to experience the parks after a pregnancy that kept her off attractions and in a wheelchair for a while. She wanted/needed to get out, but didn’t want to wait for rides with a baby. Or she realized babies don’t like to wait for rides, but she wanted to go into the parks, so they decide to focus on food.

4.They had to figure out how to ease their viewers into being okay with them going to parks when they said they wouldn’t- hence weird behavior in parks for months (not touching the steering wheels, and not touching ketchup, moves into not touching merch, then touching merch, then indoors to shop, now indoor rides of low wait times or fast pass).

5. They still (to this day) can’t decide if they want to be family vloggers, vaca vloggers, park vloggers, or food vloggers, so they are in this weird place of trying to do all 4 and we are left confused on what their story lines are. What are they? What beliefs do they hold about the world post 2020? No one knows.

6. For a while they decided on food vlogging, but I don’t think that will stick because people want to see rides. At the moment, they seem to be shifting into resort vlogging that will eventually have less and less to do with the parks at all.

Questions I still have: The Harry Styles “stay at home” shirt storyline, why even say you’re restarting the JennDoesIt channel, why they don’t address how their feelings about things have changed (We are okay touching merchandise now, we are okay with splash pads and public pools, we don’t feel uncomfortable indoors, we can eat inside now, we don’t worry about our friends being inside with us without masks now). Do they schedule resort stays when they know the parks will be full of vloggers and they aren’t invited (or turn down invites) to collaborate with all the other Florida vloggers? Why won’t they just say rides are fine with them, but they don’t want to wait with a baby now that there aren’t any fast passes?

If they just addressed this kind of stuff I know a lot of people would be a lot less pissed off at them.

Can you imagine picking out presents to give to your grandson and not only do you not get to give them to him yourself, but you find out he didn’t even get to open them himself? Not only that, his parents decide to hide most of them away for “another holiday”. So incredibly rude. Half the fun of giving a presents even to a baby, is watching them open it and their subsequent reaction. There’s no reason whatsoever they couldn’t have waited until the next morning to have Jackson open them himself. Terrible.

• Sad

peteykirch

VIP Member
So the Slackers are going out to WDW because they want to experience Park Hopping!

They immediately give wrong information and have to put text on the screen....I don't understand why they don't reshoot this...it's not like they are doing it live.

So Timbo drives with his mask on at all times? I would understand him putting it on when he gets to the Toll Plaza, but from how it was filmed it looks as if he drove from his house to MK with a mask on the entire time.

January 6th and the Christmas Tree is still up at the Contemporary...so that's a sign the Slackers can leave their tree up even longer.

Jack$on looks completely unimpressed with the characters on top of the train station...but his tray is filled with snackies.

Slackers doing research on the fly going to Guest Services asking for help on park hopping.

So they were told Casey's is closed because the CMs cannot physically distance in the kitchen but the guests can? I call BS on the guest part, it's always packed like sardines in there.

I still can't believe how Tim uses the front of Main Street USA as a gauge of how "busy" it is.

Jenn wants to see if the Spring Roll Cart is open....*Narrator Voice* It wasn't open

Jack$on once again looks like he doesn't give a hoot about the Princess Cavalcade.

40 minute wait for the carousel....Slackers tap out.

Jenn forgot how fun Minetrain was, she really loves it at night.

I don't get why Tim complains about Minetrain being a 75 minute wait.....if the line was that long pre-Covid it would be a 3 hour wait.

Tim speculates on why they closed off the wall on the Tron construction.

THE SLACKERS ARE DOING A RIDE! They ride Dumbo....and Timbo actually touches the level inside the elephant! I guess he realized you can touch things and just remember not to touch your face and sanitize after the ride and you'll be okay. Same goes for Jenn who wraps her hand around Jack$on's to pull the lever up and down.

Tim and Jenn are so happy the Spicy Chicken Sammich is still on the menu at Cosmic Rays.

LOL they wanted to go to Tomorrowland Terrace but it's closed because it's after 4PM...Once again the Slackers can't do any research or planning.

HOLY CRAP!!!! They didn't show themselves shoving the sammich down their gullets.

They are now leaving MK and Tim wants to attempt to go to The Studios.

LOL Jenn drops shade on the CM who tried helping her because she didn't know about the Park Hopping Telephone #

LOL They flex their Tesla to call the Park Hopping #

They go to the Studios and Tim says "They most likely won't do a lot because the park is closing soon" NO CRAP TIMBO! YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING IN THE PARKS EVEN IF YOU HAD A SOLID 12 HOURS.

Jenn is so happy about park hopping!

Tim complains about the line to go into Mickey's of Hollywoods.

They go into Keystone Clothiers to look for Grogu merch...Tim wants to see if merch is using his name or if it's just the "Child" or "Bounty"

Tim is confused about the different stylings of X-Wing Helmets....one is based off of Luke, one is Poe's, and there is one other one.

And that is apparently the end of the video...

Jenn wants to try Park Hopping on the weekend to see if it's just as easy.

Reactions: 18

MirroredSunglasses

I turn off their videos when they start saying "And now it's time to." I don't need to listen to them recite information directly off a charity website. I'll donate to the organizations I feel passionate about, not the ones they're trying to make their viewers feel guilty about not donating to.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

80ssailor

Wait she “forgot” to wrap Tim’s presents??!! WTF? Christmas is the same day every year. I swear she can’t do crap.

Edited to add...She left that snide remark about the presents to purposely throw shade at Tim’s parents. True Jenn colors showing.

Reactions: 17