The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed! He and Bianca were both there with the group today. 🤮
🤢🤢🤢🤢
But I’m surprised he goes out anymore without Bianca the Beard in tow. Gotta keep that happy engaged couple image up so they can convince Disney or the Waldorf to gift them a dream wedding 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Just wondering....Does anyone NOT delete their criticisms? Because if they don't, I think that is a check in their favor.
Solid point. Nothing makes me more suspicious than when I head to a comment section and see NOTHING but praise and adoration. My eyes roll so hard they might get stuck

Reactions: 2
Noted. I wasn’t responding directly to you. Just wanted to give my take that Josh might be uncomfortable with being on camera.
No matter what one thinks of Josh and Taylor I appreciated the fact that they both had full time jobs. They stated that vlogging was a hobby and they weren’t dependent on YT for money.

I am starting to get Disney vlogger fatigue.
Oh absolutely (and didn't mean to single you out with my response! wasn't my intent! :) )

I, also, fully appreciate both of their "day" jobs - notably Taylor's.

I saw their LinkedIns awhile back and they're actually both very intelligent, educated people with a good resume. (night and day from the Trackholes).

Some of my long-ago educational background mirrors a bit of what Josh went to school for and just left to pursue the photography stuff so I think if I talked "shop" with him, I'd get along.

I guess, when all is said and done, I just think so many of them fancy themselves above ANY criticism whatsoever that they delete, or lash out, or get super snarky when even the best intentions are simply to see them grow and put out more quality content.

As Jenn Tracker said once, "you need thick skin to be a vlogger" 🤣 and many of them don't have it and then come across as less-than-desirable in communications (hobby or not) yet want us to view their work with open arms (and often open wallets).

Reactions: 4
Oh yay...home vlog opening up in their pigsty kitchen

Actually I’m sorry pigs, you guys are way cleaner

Oh wow in the first minute they try to jam in that Jackson doesn’t totally hate when they sing HOMEVLOG, they do go to a doctor and don’t self diagnose EVERYTHING, Jenn in fact has a sister and cares about her apparently, they will be socially distant ON CAMERA OF COURSE YOU GUYYZZZZ, and Jackson will be able to “play” outside 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her sister was coming to visit? 😲😲😲

[mind blown]

EDITED TO ADD: Not to go down this rabbit hole again (yet here I go) - she clarified the sister lives out of state. So for any of us detectives that were doing detective work, did that match up with what you found??

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh yay...home vlog opening up in their pigsty kitchen

Actually I’m sorry pigs, you guys are way cleaner

Oh wow in the first minute they try to jam in that Jackson doesn’t totally hate when they sing HOMEVLOG, they do go to a doctor and don’t self diagnose EVERYTHING, Jenn in fact has a sister and cares about her apparently, they will be socially distant ON CAMERA OF COURSE YOU GUYYZZZZ, and Jackson will be able to “play” outside 🙄🙄🙄
🤣 🤣 🤣
She's feeling defensive? Must set that record straight?

Jackson doesn’t totally hate when they sing HOMEVLOG,
Um, yes he does. They're just too focused on themselves and have no clue how to read their own child's expressions.

they do go to a doctor and don’t self diagnose EVERYTHING,
We know they have a pediatrician, they'd be in huge trouble if Jackson wasn't seeing one.
As for themselves... doubtful.

Jenn in fact has a sister and cares about her apparently,
Again, doubtful that there's any care there.

they will be socially distant ON CAMERA OF COURSE YOU GUYYZZZZ, and
cringe.

Jackson will be able to “play” outside
I'll believe it when I see it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TheTimTracker - and now it's time to eat a salad
TheTimTracker - #lyingsackofcraptrackers

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.