The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I figured. You just get the vibe from the few times you see them (more so in older vlogs) that they are kind and genuine. And honestly I feel like Tim could be the same had me met a different partner.

I always told my husband than Tim has a kind face and I stand behind that...I just think he’s been exposed to the kryptonite that is Jenn for too long and now he’s really stuck with her because of Jackson
I honestly believe Tim would be a better person had he not dated Jenn. He would probably still be at the science center regardless if he had a YouTube channel or not. From what I understand, Jenn really put the pressure on him to quit as soon as they made enough.Whoever called Jenn a succubus nailed it on the head

Reactions: 12
It takes two to tango.
Jenn is in charge of the final product we see. Tim allows it. Tim also doesn't give her enough good content to work with.

Highlighting Jackson on the channel is on BOTH of them. Jenn did not bully Tim into it, nor did he bully her.
Flexing is on BOTH of them.
The whining and complaining is on BOTH of them.

Jenn is just that one family member you wish would keep her nose, face and commentary out of the videos.
Oh yeah, totally agree - flexing, whining, complaining, etc. - that's both of them!

That's why it's hard for me sometimes to actually write stuff that makes it seem like I'm sticking up for Tim :ROFLMAO: I mean, I DO like him more than Jenn, but yeah, you're right. They've both got massive egos at this point.

I just think Jenn - by and large - has been the "issue" (in more ways than one) from the absolute get-go. She's been trouble from the start.

Reactions: 5
Jenn's been the sour point from the get-go. She's never been likable, really.

Also, she was the one starting Twitter wars with people and getting a teenage girl to shut down her IG page and send the stans after her. She was the one that would call out deliverymen in a public forum because she didn't like something they did instead of acting like an adult and taking it up with the company privately (I think she even accused one delivery guy of being sexist for something he said to her). She was the one who started online wars with Justin Scarred and PC Dev over nothing. She was the one that would accuse people of stealing their "creative" ideas (without proof). She was the one who would post dumb comments like she was feeling "stabby" (toward people) and that her MIL is a "fat cow" and once she banished her from her life she was so much happier and better for it. She was the one who was posting things about people's kids and how she had zero patience for them and their children. She was the one who was saying online - quite dramatically and outright lying - about random folks showing up at their doorstep to protest the pregnancy. As if.

That was allll Jenn and not Tim. So really, all the stuff about Jenn (and our feelings about her) go way back beyond just "now" pointing to Jenn as the issue. ;) Hell, Jenn even messed up the night Tim wanted to propose to her!
I remember that video and I remember being like wow what a witch she must feel terrible but nope I don’t think she gave a tit once he jammed that ring of metal onto one of her sausages

It takes two to tango.
Jenn is in charge of the final product we see. Tim allows it. Tim also doesn't give her enough good content to work with.

Highlighting Jackson on the channel is on BOTH of them. Jenn did not bully Tim into it, nor did he bully her.
Flexing is on BOTH of them.
The whining and complaining is on BOTH of them.

Jenn is just that one family member you wish would keep her nose, face and commentary out of the videos.
absolutely agree with this. I’m DEFINITELY not sticking up for Tim...I just feel that his life might have been incredibly different without Jenn in it...for the better

Reactions: 4
I remember that video and I remember being like wow what a witch she must feel terrible but nope I don’t think she gave a tit once he jammed that ring of metal onto one of her sausages
Yep.

And how he intended to propose on the beach at sunset and she flat out SAID she was being a witch and made a big stink about it and demanded to know where they were going and she didn't want to drive to Clearwater to eat at some restaurant and she wanted Flemings in Winter Park instead and he had to call at the last minute to get them in...then she wanted a certain bottle of wine...then it was cheaper somewhere else... blah blah blah.

She pretty much tells "girls" (mid-way through the vlog) that if a guy wants to do something nice for you, just let them and don't be a witch like she was. :ROFLMAO:

Good viewing for anyone that didn't follow them then.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Yep.

And how he intended to propose on the beach at sunset and she flat out SAID she was being a witch and made a big stink about it and demanded to know where they were going and she didn't want to drive to Clearwater to eat at some restaurant and she wanted Flemings in Winter Park instead and he had to call at the last minute to get them in...then she wanted a certain bottle of wine...then it was cheaper somewhere else... blah blah blah.

She pretty much tells "girls" (mid-way through the vlog) that if a guy wants to do something nice for you, just let them and don't be a witch like she was. :ROFLMAO:

Good viewing for anyone that didn't follow them then.

I bet you 100 internet cookies she (off camera) made a stink about only getting a ring for her birthday. She seems like that kind of girl who expects presents on top of an engagement

Reactions: 2

Not the world-famous fluffy sweater/robe being advertised on the front page of Yahoo for being on sale :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Only looks half decent on skinny bodies, and even then it's only suitable for a·près-ski in a poorly heated lodge.
On Jennifer, it just adds to her natural bulk and that "ho hum, I don't give a crap about anyone but myself" look.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I pulled an "Ellen" and went to read if there were any interesting new-ish comments under the Christmas Eve vlog. These types of comments just prove that so many of these delusional stans make comments after reading the title or the summary and without actually watching the vlog. :rolleyes:

Giancarlo Sanchez Sanchez19 hours ago
how were they able to hit ALL four parks??? Last I checked park hopping isn't available till January

I don’t get the impression that Tim is very hands on. Other that jamming food in Jackson’s mouth and harshly man handling him to place him where Tim wants I don’t see much more parenting contributions on Tim’s part.
Tim is the only that gives him a bath. Puts him to bed at night. I think he’s more hands on honestly. Jenn has done a great job nursing the baby exclusively and with Tim putting him down he hasn’t become dependent on her to go to sleep. This is one area I think they are doing a great job.

Reactions: 1
The slackers have made their triumphant return!!

no JennBo thumbnail

it’s second Christmas🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

within the first 2 minutes we get the excuse “the holiday season just got away from us”

holy tit really?? It’s not like Christmas doesn’t happen at the same time every year 😑

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I don't have kids, don't intend on having my own kids (I work with students K through 8th grade), but wouldn't you want to build a cookie house with your kid around? Not when they're sleeping? For messy people they really hate the thought of Jack$on making a mess.

I pulled an "Ellen" and went to read if there were any interesting new-ish comments under the Christmas Eve vlog. These types of comments just prove that so many of these delusional stans make comments after reading the title or the summary and without actually watching the vlog. :rolleyes:

Giancarlo Sanchez Sanchez19 hours ago
how were they able to hit ALL four parks??? Last I checked park hopping isn't available till January
This Stan must be a 13 to 15 year old girl. At least someone set her straight. This comment was 3 days ago.

Screenshot 2020-12-30 at 5.29.33 PM.png

Tim is the only that gives him a bath. Puts him to bed at night. I think he’s more hands on honestly. Jenn has done a great job nursing the baby exclusively and with Tim putting him down he hasn’t become dependent on her to go to sleep. This is one area I think they are doing a great job.
Duly noted.
Who does what is up for speculation as we only see what they show us.

My genuine hope is that Jackson gets the care, love, nurturing and intellectual opportunities he deserves.

Last edited:
Needless to say its gone already. Replaced with this..... I've screenshotted the vlog at the time mentioned. She does look less tit than normal but this is still a bit much!
She looks striking? How so? Her hair looks streaky as all hell, body is blocked by Jackson, face is totally covered by giant sunglasses and a mask... oh... OH... okay... I get it... she's hidden. Yes, she looks better than her overly depressed don't-give-a-damn normal.

Last edited:
Needless to say its gone already. Replaced with this..... I've screenshotted the vlog at the time mentioned. She does look less tit than normal but this is still a bit much!
she had to put her money face on for her fancy rich people brunch that I’m sure they didn’t pay for

Finally suffered through the whole video...

you guys are going to tit yourselves

at 24:22 Jenn comments in a irritated/fake happy way how many things grandma got for Jackson for Christmas and then let’s us all know that while Jackson is asleep her and Tim are going to open everything and store them away for another holiday

holy tit they really have no class

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
The one thing that’s really starting to grind my gears is that Jackson is often in the shot behind Jenn (if she’s eating, which is like 99% of the time) or if they’re both talking to the camera. It goes against all my parenting instincts to turn my back on my kid. She is in front of me always so I can see her. Tim is the one filming usually so really it’s up to Jenn to ensure that Jackson is okay, and yet there she is happily gurning into the camera and paying more attention to the food in front of her. Meanwhile some rabid Stan could quite easily approach Jackson without either of them noticing. Where are her motherly protective instincts?

I’m also from the U.K. and we started watching TTT in 2015. We didn’t use the videos for planning information, we just liked watching tim (who at the time seemed like a regular guy) go to the theme parks and go on rides that we also like. The vlogs were enjoyable, although whenever Jenn appeared in them too my husband would always shout STFU at the TV because she literally contributed nothing to the video. My point is, now that they have had a baby and the channel is 95% Jenn and Jackson, we’re just not interested anymore. And slowly but surely that channel will bleed subscribers. They won’t gain any new subscribers because who really wants to see their home vlogs if you weren’t already a fan from the old days? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.