The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Tim has thought about quitting the channel this past year. I know that a baby is a lot of work, which explains why he (more notably than Jenn in my opinion, but it could be his eye bags) looks more tired than normal in a lot of these videos but he also doesn't have the same spark like he used to in the old vlogs. Meanwhile you have Jenn basically soaking all of the attention up (whether it's her as the thumbnail, every vlog including her, etc...) and enjoying it. It just feels like the Jenn show at this point and it feels wrong considering it is Tim's channel and Jenn has her own. Of course, I doubt that Tim would quit because of the $$$ rolling in but just making vlogs when there's no passion behind them anymore just seems so... exhausting.

Reactions: 13
I wonder if Tim has thought about quitting the channel this past year. I know that a baby is a lot of work, which explains why he (more notably than Jenn in my opinion, but it could be his eye bags) looks more tired than normal in a lot of these videos but he also doesn't have the same spark like he used to in the old vlogs. Meanwhile you have Jenn basically soaking all of the attention up (whether it's her as the thumbnail, every vlog including her, etc...) and enjoying it. It just feels like the Jenn show at this point and it feels wrong considering it is Tim's channel and Jenn has her own. Of course, I doubt that Tim would quit because of the $$$ rolling in but just making vlogs when there's no passion behind them anymore just seems so... exhausting.
my husband said the other day as I was watching

“damn that dude looks beaten to a pulp”

and he’s not wrong. There is literally NO JOY in Tim’s eyes or expressions anymore. I was watching him interact with Jackson and there is just nothing there...like he’s dead inside

on the polar opposite lately Jenn seems to LOVVVEEEE everything and enjoy torturing us with her reactions to it all

Reactions: 9
Why is he not talking?
Jackson?

First of all, children learn at different rates. I spoke full sentences before I walked.

A child learns words by hearing them and attempting to imitate the sounds. The babbling sounds are b’s, d’s and m’s. Eventually they say da da and ma ma and the child is shown that dada is daddy and mama is mommy. They have something to connect the word to.

My POV is that Jackson doesn’t hear a lot of words on a daily basis. They don’t talk to him nor read stories (if they do) to him on a regular basis. Outside of hearing Jenn ask Jackson “do you llooovvee it!” I don’t see them really talking to him.
like...
“Oh, there’s Tigger! He is orange. Look, Jackson, you have an orange shirt on”
“You know what else is orange? Carrots. You like to eat carrots. You had some for lunch”
(not my finest work, but hopefully you get the point 😏)

Another thought is that amidst the chaos that Jackson is subjected to he simply has nothing to say.

Reactions: 8
Jackson?

First of all, children learn at different rates. I spoke full sentences before I walked.

A child learns words by hearing them and attempting to imitate the sounds. The babbling sounds are b’s, d’s and m’s. Eventually they say da da and ma ma and the child is shown that dada is daddy and mama is mommy. They have something to connect the word to.

My POV is that Jackson doesn’t hear a lot of words on a daily basis. They don’t talk to him nor read stories (if they do) to him on a regular basis. Outside of hearing Jenn ask Jackson “do you llooovvee it!” I don’t see them really talking to him.
like...
“You know what else is orange? Carrots. You like to eat carrots. You had some for lunch”

Another thought is that amidst the chaos that Jackson subjected to he simply has nothing to say.
I talked to our son CONSTANTLY and honestly there are days now that I regret it

I’M KIDDING OF COURSE

But sometimes my little man just doesn’t stop...from the moment he wakes up until the second he passes out it’s chatterbox city 🤣🤣🤣. Has been that way since he was 1. He picked up words and it was all talk and no peace from there

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Top 5 TPP (Tracker Pet Peeves)
1. Let your kid feed himself
2. The repetitive use of words, do you looove it, I feel like, it’s delicious, oh noooo
3. The lack of creativity/hyper focus on the strangest things
4. Your lack of accountability, if your COVID comfort level has evolved, own it
5. You’ve strayed so far from what you claim your channel is
What’s your 5?

Reactions: 11
Lately the word that comes to mind when i watch Jenn in those videos is succubus. Tim does look checked out. It might have something to do with Jenn and his poor diet.

Reactions: 5
Jackson?

like...

Another thought is that amidst the chaos that Jackson is subjected to he simply has nothing to say.
yes! We are all wired to walk & learn language. Boys do tend to learn language a little later, but they are not teaching him or interacting with him in a constructive way. Asking do you loooove it over & over is just insane. He doesn’t know what you are talking about! There is no context or structure to anything they do with him. They are wasting precious & crucial time with him.
Did y’all see on IG- they are back in a park today with him.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
2. The repetitive use of words, do you looove it, I feel like, it’s delicious, oh noooo
What’s your 5?
1) Jenn
2) Jenn
3) Jenn
4) Jenn
5) Jenn

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What’s your 5?
1) Jenn
2) Tim
3) Flexing
4) Eating
5) Asshole-ing

I’ve officially found their new slogan when they run out of “help” to give...

“and now it’s time to STFU”

Reactions: 3
Lately the word that comes to mind when i watch Jenn in those videos is succubus. Tim does look checked out. It might have something to do with Jenn and his poor diet.
Wow! I learned a new word.
Perfectly describes Jenn.
So that’s how they got Jackson? 😝

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
My first didn't really talk much until 18 months. We read to her constantly, lots of talking to her, she knew signs at a very young age, she knew every word just would not vocalize them (like you could ask her, where is the microwave? And she would go to it and point, etc.). They thought she had a hearing issue so tested her, and also came out at 18 mos for an evaluation to look for a delay. Literally 2 days after that evaluation, she went from saying maybe 10 words to saying sentences. At the evaluation, they said she wasn't delayed and just didn't feel like talking. She is still very quiet around others and introverted.

If Jackson isn't talking much by 18-24 months, that's when they will start looking at it. My wonder is how smart he is with recognizing objects and actually knowing the words. They do him NO GOOD constantly asking him empty questions like "Do you love it??" And "What do you think??". He can't respond to those. They could ask him things or talk to him where it would bring out a response he CAN do. Teach him signs and gestures. If he knew the sign for "more" and "all done" they would know what he actually likes.

1. Stop showing Jackson on any vlogs or on any social media. Children cannot consent to having their entire lives filmed for others' entertainment.
2. Plan the videos out, don't just show up somewhere and point and shoot.
3. Stealing this from MustLoveGoats, but don't be cautious about COVID on one hand and going to 4 crowded parks on Christmas Eve on the other. If they've changed their stance from the Stay Home Harry Styles t-shirt then own it.
4. I personally have no issues with eating on camera, but please no thumbnails with food half in your mouth, or chewing. It makes me never want to click on your videos.
5. Tim needs to do more videos by himself. It's what built the channel, what made most of us start watching. Jenn inserting herself into each video and thumbnail will only bring the slow decline of their channel growth.

Reactions: 10
My first didn't really talk much until 18 months. We read to her constantly, lots of talking to her, she knew signs at a very young age, she knew every word just would not vocalize them (like you could ask her, where is the microwave? And she would go to it and point, etc.). They thought she had a hearing issue so tested her, and also came out at 18 mos for an evaluation to look for a delay. Literally 2 days after that evaluation, she went from saying maybe 10 words to saying sentences. At the evaluation, they said she wasn't delayed and just didn't feel like talking. She is still very quiet around others and introverted.

If Jackson isn't talking much by 18-24 months, that's when they will start looking at it. My wonder is how smart he is with recognizing objects and actually knowing the words. They do him NO GOOD constantly asking him empty questions like "Do you love it??" And "What do you think??". He can't respond to those. They could ask him things or talk to him where it would bring out a response he CAN do. Teach him signs and gestures. If he knew the sign for "more" and "all done" they would know what he actually likes.
You have to wonder what they say to the pediatrician when they are asked if the kid is hitting certain milestones. when my son was old enough to speak for himself, I used to prep him in the car that he loved vegetables 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What’s your 5?
1. When they call him Buddy.
2. Do you love it?
3. When they put that child down for nap number 20.
4. Please feed the child. His own plate and let him do it.
5. Jenns appearance. You’re on camera...dress better and shower.

As to Jackson...
They claimed to be teaching him sign language when he was younger, but that went the way of “baby weaning.”
He probably isn’t familiar with objects, shapes, colors, etc. because he has not been exposed to them verbally.
Again they are not talking to him constantly.
Even when he is in his playpen they talk to each other, not him.

Like you said “do you lloovvee it?” doesn’t mean crap to him.

Last edited:
What’s your 5?
1. The exploitation and neglect of Jackson
2. Jenn being narcissistic and abusive to pretty much everyone
3. Jenn looking like absolute shite on camera. If you want to wear comfy clothes and no makeup, fine, but if you’re making a living by broadcasting your face to thousands, at least look decent. Wear your hair down and wash it. She used to make an effort but that’s gone out the window
4. To tie in with 3, also clean the damn house.
5. The flexing of their lifestyle mixed with the complaints about damn near everything. Be grateful for your insanely awesome life. You don’t have to enjoy everything, but for God’s sake, I hate watching them witch about the food, about the prices of things, about the rain, etc. I’ve been to Universal once in my life and never to Disney and I would absolutely lose my mind if I could have access to what they have

Also honorable mention is them shifting into this “dumbed down” version of themselves. Asking moronic questions for comments and not knowing how to properly pronounce things.

Reactions: 14
What’s your 5?
1. The exploitation and neglect of Jackson
2. The hypocrisy of stating on Michael Karschti YT interview that if you could do something different with respect to your channel you “would not show your faces”, yet shove a camera in Jackson’s face since birth!
3. Not allowing Jackson to learn to feed himself.
4. Their behavior during this global pandemic. Arrogant, insensitive, flexing purchases and staycations in places that are $1K+ per night. Plus their 80K Tesla
5. a) not tipping/stiffing servers at #Hosted restaurants.
b) not highlighting the #hosted venue
c) not being transparent that you were #hosted
d) not showing gratitude that you were #hosted

What’s your 5?
1. Appearing oblivious to Jackson’s development. Making him spend hours in a stroller nearly every day, hovering over him and directing play at home, not just putting food in front of him so he can learn to feed himself and develop fine motor skills, etc.
2. Jenn. Tagging along and inserting herself and her commentary into everything, riding in the backseat, stuffing her face with food that is too big to fit in her mouth, her dumpy frumpy wardrobe, her inability to cook and maintain cleaning when she doesn’t have a real job, etc.
3. “And now it’s time to help”. Reading off the website of a random charity every video that they will forget as soon as they stop recording is so disingenuous.
4. The constant contractions. “We would never do xyz”... and then two weeks later they do xyz, often with some twisted justification. Like they can’t see family this Christmas because of Covid, but hey let’s spend Christmas Eve jumping around all 4 parks.
5. The constant monitoring and deleting of all comments that are even slightly critical is pathetic.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.