The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she had to put her money face on for her fancy rich people brunch that I’m sure they didn’t pay for

Finally suffered through the whole video...

you guys are going to tit yourselves

at 24:22 Jenn comments in a irritated/fake happy way how many things grandma got for Jackson for Christmas and then let’s us all know that while Jackson is asleep her and Tim are going to open everything and store them away for another holiday

holy tit they really have no class
Wow! What a horrid witch she is and what an insult to grandma. Jenn had this very catty, condescending, “I’m better than you” tone in her voice too.
She’s a real “see you next Tuesday”

Reactions: 3
It's Home Vlog Time....they can say it because Jack$on is napping.

They still have his damn Birthday Backdrop still up.

They are going to build a Cookie House, they intended to do it earlier, but they lost track of time with their "hectic" lifestyle of gorging on sweets and visiting theme parks to complain.

They are looking at the instructions before doing anything.....it's like they finally learned to get everything ready instead of building on the fly.

They broke their piping bag because it wouldn't be a Slacker video if they didn't screw something up.

This is sped up footage with voice over on top....this entire segment is hot garbage....they record voice over footage and JENN IS EATING WHILE RECORDING THIS!

These are 2 adults, and the House they made looks like something little kids or tweens would put together.

What did Mommy and Daddy make? A house built on lies and tit!

We get a camera cut and apparently their entire house is collapsing in on itself.

They went out to Brunch at the 4 Seasons....

Someone is in the front seat with Tim while Jenn films in the backseat...So much for the theory there isn't enough room for Jenn to sit in the front. with the car-seat in the back.

Tim got a steak quesadilla, Jen got tuna tartare because she never gets to eat seafood...ohh wait that was just their appetiziers.

Tim also got Eggs Benedict and Jenn got the Breakfast Burrito...their "friends" got the Cuban Sandwich and the Traditional Breakfast....Well it can't be Jim and Nichole because their "friends" didn't order Vegan.

Tim talks about the Golden Oaks HOA....he says it's 15k a year....that honestly doesn't sound very outrageous for houses that start at multimillion dollar price tags.

We get a cut and it's back to the house...

Tim bends over trying to pick up Jack$on and his enormous dumper nearly falls out of his 2 sizes too small jeans.

We get footage of Jack$on in his play pen....err prison circle.

They are going to the Night of a Million Lights with their Cousins and Tim's Family tonight.

It's adorable how dapper Jack$on looks....only if Jenn made the same effort for herself she may not look like a Dairy Queen/Frumpy Whale

We get some footage of Tim's Dad...I'm guessing because we can see his walking stick because he's blind.

They rented a scooter for Tim's Mom.

Tim and Jack$on ride a swing ride...Jack$on appears to enjoy it.

Jenn then asks Tim 5 minutes later to tell "us" about the Scooter they rented for Tim's Mom....WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE THIS IN IF TIMBO ALREADY DESCRIBED THE THING????

LMFAO

It's Christmas Part 2 as they got so many gifts from Tim's Family for Jack$on.

They are opening all the gifts beforehand to decide what to give to Jack$on versus giving to Jack$on at a later date.

Jenn fishing for a sponsorship from V-Tech gushing about how much she loves the toys they make for kids.

Jenn saying Jack$on got Blue's Clues Handy Dady Notebook "He's never seen Blues Clues, I think he would like it." YOU DUMB DAIRY QUEEN, HE WAS IN LOVE WITH THE PLUSH BLUE TOY HE GOT FOR HIS BIRTHDAY!!!!

They show us more toys yadda yadda.

Poor Tim looks absolutely beaten down and exhausted in this outro. The man doesn't just have bags under his eyes, he has duffel bags under his eyes.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just can't with these two. The holidays got away from them?? Wtf. They are home every day, not going into a job or having a requirement to be working 9-5, they have all the time in the world to talk and plan their holiday. How are they so disorganized and dysfunctional?? It has been a tough year, but even with a full time job and other typical responsibilities, most people can manage to pull off Christmas for their family. Rather than go eat cookies at every park and location 4 times, maybe they could have spent one of those days getting their tit together? Also, I don't fault them for hiding away some gifts, but they could have put out some ground rules to family asking for no more than one toy each or whatever. My guess is Tim is happy to get whatever, or doesn't want to rock the boat with his mom,, and Jenn is not but doesn't speak to her MIL.

Someone is in the front seat with Tim while Jenn films in the backseat...So much for the theory there isn't enough room for Jenn to sit in the front. with the car-seat in the back.
OK. I had made a comment about Jenn's lies biting her in the ass but then I went and watched the vlog (ya forced me to do it! :ROFLMAO: ) to try and see who it was in the car.

Where was the person in the passenger seat? I didn't see them. Can you screenshot it?

Tim talks about the Golden Oaks HOA....he says it's 15k a year....that honestly doesn't sound very outrageous for houses that start at multimillion dollar price tags.
In 2018, I remember it was quoted at $25,000 annually.

Last edited:
Is it me or does it seem they read here? We agreed what utter hypocrites they were to be running around Disney Parks on Christmas Eve courtesy of their Club 33 member friend as well as pointed out that Jackson's Christmas was the worst....shoes, shoes and more shoes. It was also pretty pathetic that they then maintained they couldn't see the relatives on Christmas day because they had to be socially distant. But again, they didn't seem to mind mingling with thousands of people on Christmas Eve at the parks, whilst getting their VIP treatment. But seeing family on Christmas, nope, that's just too risky for the hypocrites. I got the vibe that today's vlog highlighting the relatives going to GKTW after Christmas was them responding to questions, comments and complaints about their silly priorities.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
OK. I had made a comment about Jenn's lies biting her in the ass but then I went and watched the vlog (ya forced me to do it! :ROFLMAO: ) to try and see who it was in the car.

Where was the person in the passenger seat? I didn't see them. Can you screenshot it?

In 2018, I remember it was quoted at $25,000 annually.

My eyes must have deceived me, I swore I saw someone in the passenger seat. I will say it is odd how later in the vlog the front passenger door is open as they getting ready to leave the 4 Seasons, but no one sits up there.

We were there this time last year and for my husband and my friends husband to play golf.. it was more more than £2000 for the day!! (I wanted to kill him...)

• Sick
Reactions: 1
yall i am bleeping livid over jenn suggesting they hide the presents from grandma away until another holiday. witch, if grandma wanted him to have them for valentines day she would've bought them at valentines day. YALL I AM bleeping REALLY MAD hahahah how bleeping disrespectful

Is it me or does it seem they read here? We agreed what utter hypocrites they were to running around Disney Parks on Christmas Eve courtesy of their Club 33 member friend as well as pointed out that Jackson's Christmas was the worst....shoes, shoes and more shoes. It was also pretty pathetic that they then maintained they couldn't see the relatives on Christmas because they had to be socially distant. But again, they didn't seem to mind mingling with thousands of people on Christmas Eve at the parks, whilst getting their VIP treatment yet seeing family on Christmas, nope, that's just too risky for the hypocrites. I got the vibe that today's home highlighting the relatives going to GKTW after Christmas was them responding to questions, comments and complaints about their silly priorities.
this was my problem a few days ago. what difference does it bleeping make? you assholes have brunches with friends who are wearing no masks and who knows where they been. you go to disney world vip style. you do all this tit but you want to meet with his family at gktw and then hide away presents to give to him another day? witch bye

• Haha
Reactions: 20
My eyes must have deceived me, I swore I saw someone in the passenger seat. I will say it is odd how later in the vlog the front passenger door is open as they getting ready to leave the 4 Seasons, but no one sits up there.
LOL. OK. I didn't see anyone either. And I had a really scathing comment written up and posted about Jenn's lies too! :ROFLMAO: (that I had to delete LOL)

I went back and tried to identify the people in the reflection at the table but couldn't pinpoint who it was. I think I saw a man with glasses and perhaps a woman with a pointed nose who was making "dancing" motions with Jackson at one point. Or ...maybe it was another guy too?

Is it me or does it seem they read here? We agreed what utter hypocrites they were to running around Disney Parks on Christmas Eve courtesy of their Club 33 member friend as well as pointed out that Jackson's Christmas was the worst....shoes, shoes and more shoes. It was also pretty pathetic that they then maintained they couldn't see the relatives on Christmas because they had to be socially distant. But again, they didn't seem to mind mingling with thousands of people on Christmas Eve at the parks, whilst getting their VIP treatment yet seeing family on Christmas, nope, that's just too risky for the hypocrites. I got the vibe that today's home highlighting the relatives going to GKTW after Christmas was them responding to questions, comments and complaints about their silly priorities.
Yeah. I think showing Mom and Dad at GKTW (and also the pic of Mom and Dad on the shelf) were subtle messages to us. :rolleyes:

I still hold firm that Tim's parents are good, decent, and giving and generous people.
Tim's dad is hilarious in some of the older videos. Reminds me of my own father.

Jenn, on the other hand?

YOU are a witch, Jenn.

Reactions: 12
Oh yikes.....why would she keep that in the video except to make Tim look bad?
That's exactly why, hoping to detract from us talking about her pudge and reamp the talk about his two sizes too small pants.
Even if it didn't work (which it has to a limited extent) she's probably laughing her own fat ass off on pulling this one on Tim.

Reactions: 4
JennDoesn’t is the type of person who should never be allowed to wear open toed shoes. No one deserves to see those alien feet.
People always give me tit bc I wear Birkenstocks and love them. I’ve been wearing the 2 strap Arizona sandals since I was a kid (My dad is from Austria, they’re pretty much mandatory there lol). Now that I’m an adult they actually help with my back pain. But JFC her sandals are UGLY.
View attachment 362450
Sorry to do this to you but check out from about 3.25 in this one...

• Sick
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.