The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ding ding dang you nailed it

their lifestyle...they aren’t willing to adjust their lifestyle to accommodate Jackson’s development

I bought some of THE DUMBEST tit for my son and ya know live and learn but the one thing my husband and I definitely did was change our lifestyle to nurture our sons development

once again we aren’t perfect parents but we try our best

Sooooo WAIT a few months ago...they couldn’t even eat lunch out because they had to RUSH home for Jackpots nap

Christmas Eve, they spend ALL DING DANG DAY out without a single care for Jackpot being strapped down all day
Very true.

And I'm not all gung ho on Tim's defense but I think that 99.9% of the stuff that happens re: Jackson is from Jenn's influence or her stomping her feet (metaphorically) until she gets her way (i.e. "we're doing it this way Tim, and you have zero input on it")

I mean, really - do we all think Tim excitedly wants Jenn and Jackson to go with him every single time to the parks now? I'm betting Tim would absolutely love just a bit of time by himself - and Jenn should WANT a bit of time to herself with Jackson! (and I'm not even talking about side action on Tim's part; I'm just talking about straight up being alone in the parks vlogging like at Gatorland that day)

Don't get me wrong, I cannot stand when Tim would shove plastic toys into a teething Jackson or attempt to push his little hands a certain way to get him to paint a certain direction but, that being said, I feel that - as a whole (I'm talking down the road too), I believe Tim will ultimately be the better parent.

I just get total vibes that Jenn is going to ultimately be a monster mother and create conflict between Tim and Jackson, sort of pitting them against each other to get her way and use each to their advantage - possibly emotionally manipulating them (and giving them guilt trips if she doesn't get what she wants).

I've seen it in my own family with the likes of "Jenn's" I deal with. JMHO.

Reactions: 3
Yep, none of us is claiming to be perfect parents. We have all made purchases that later we question “why did I get that!”. We’ve also made parental mistakes.

But what we have done is pivot our lifestyles to accommodate and prioritize our child’s needs and development.
its so funny when she mentioned way back when how much Jackson hated the Momaroo...I laughed and related because our son HATED it and I promptly returned.

I noticed that the slackers just kept theirs to collect dust...a $300 dust collector

This comment was made about the Slacker's, when they were at Disney Springs. I am surprised that it was not deleted.

Screenshot 2020-12-29 at 3.34.08 PM.png

Reactions: 23
Also I finally suffered through the Christmas Day video...
At around 34:00 they begin blabbing about the movie soul and Jen says “my purpose in life is to be a mom”

well holy tit you better step it up darling because if that’s your purpose you SUCK at it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
At around 34:00 they begin blabbing about the movie soul and Jen says “my purpose in life is to be a mom”

well holy tit you better step it up darling because if that’s your purpose you SUCK at it
😂 ❤ You made my day!!

Last edited:

She needs a bop in the head. Even if she were the best mom in existence, which she never will be, what would she do when Jackson reaches the age he doesn't need her anymore? Is she planning on dying on that day?

ETA: Years back, I seem to recall Jenn in the kitchen making eggs, as usual, and her rambling on about being a good wife to Tim being her purpose in life. Well, we all saw how that turned out.

Reactions: 4
She needs a bop in the head. Even if she were the best mom in existence, which she never will be, what would she do when Jackson reaches the age he doesn't need her anymore? Is she planning on dying on that day?

ETA: Years back, I seem to recall Jenn in the kitchen making eggs, as usual, and her rambling on about being a good wife to Tim being her purpose in life. Well, we all saw how that turned out.
Indeed, she seems to think quite highly of herself, doesn't she? Has quite the healthy ego (and not in a good way).

Reactions: 2
It pissed me off even more when J said her 'purpose' is to be a mom because that was literally the opposite message of the movie. Soul showed that no one really has one true purpose, that's why Joe didn't feel fulfilled after he performed the gig. The way the movie portrayed it, the purpose of life is just living, enjoying the small memories that often get overlooked for the big milestones. I'm not surprised that J didn't pay attention enough to the movie to realize that, nor that she's not intelligent enough to understand, but she shouldn't go spouting her thoughts on a movie she clearly didn't watch properly.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

right?! That was my other thought!! I mean Jackpot is going to be old enough to get away from her at some point...

also, I thought her purpose in life was to show us all the type of person who shouldn’t wear bike shorts? Or the poster child for why we should all wear sunscreen

😂 ❤ You made my day!!
I am here to please...it’s my purpose in life 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
but she shouldn't go spouting her thoughts on a movie she clearly didn't watch properly.
Even more specifically, this could just be changed to "spouting her thoughts on anything" because she's not qualified to have a point on things that others need to know

Reactions: 6
Very true.

And I'm not all gung ho on Tim's defense but I think that 99.9% of the stuff that happens re: Jackson is from Jenn's influence or her stomping her feet (metaphorically) until she gets her way (i.e. "we're doing it this way Tim, and you have zero input on it")

I mean, really - do we all think Tim excitedly wants Jenn and Jackson to go with him every single time to the parks now? I'm betting Tim would absolutely love just a bit of time by himself - and Jenn should WANT a bit of time to herself with Jackson! (and I'm not even talking about side action on Tim's part; I'm just talking about straight up being alone in the parks vlogging like at Gatorland that day)

Don't get me wrong, I cannot stand when Tim would shove plastic toys into a teething Jackson or attempt to push his little hands a certain way to get him to paint a certain direction but, that being said, I feel that - as a whole (I'm talking down the road too), I believe Tim will ultimately be the better parent.

I just get total vibes that Jenn is going to ultimately be a monster mother and create conflict between Tim and Jackson, sort of pitting them against each other to get her way and use each to their advantage - possibly emotionally manipulating them (and giving them guilt trips if she doesn't get what she wants).

I've seen it in my own family with the likes of "Jenn's" I deal with. JMHO.
Well stated.

Definitely all the conflict and drama is initiated by Jenn. She isn’t happy (or appreciative for what she has) in life, so she takes great pleasure in making others miserable.

I can totally see her pitting Tim and Jackson against each other to get her way down the road.

Now to the present....
Tim needs to get his channel back and be allowed to do his thing, solo. The proof was in the Gatorland vlog. He was the Tim of old. Relaxed, inquisitive (he was comfortable asking questions) and kind of goofy. TTT channel is the family $$$ maker. Tim needs the freedom to do it his way.

Jenn needs to grow up and put on her big girl panties! If she so much wants to be a Mom, like she claims, then she needs to act like one. That means staying home and having good quality bonding time with Jackson. He should be learning, exploring and discovering. It also means making healthy home cooked foods to feed Jackson.

Jackson needs the security of having a place he knows as “home.” They are on the go so much (theme parks, staycations, AMI, plus strapped in a stroller most of the day) that his bedroom isn’t as familiar as it should be to him at 13 months. He doesn’t automatically recognize “oh, yes. There’s my crib. That’s where I sleep”. Or “There’s the comfy chair where mommy/daddy read books to me before I go to sleep.” (I really don’t think the latter happens. It just seemed to fit 😆)

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well stated.

Definitely all the conflict and drama is initiated by Jenn. She isn’t happy (or appreciative for what she has) in life, so she takes great pleasure in making others miserable.

I can totally see her pitting Tim and Jackson against each other to get her way down the road.

Now to the present....
Tim needs to get his channel back and be allowed to do his thing, solo. The proof was in the Gatorland vlog. He was the Tim of old. Relaxed, inquisitive (he was comfortable asking questions) and kind of goofy. TTT channel is the family $$$ maker. Tim needs the freedom to do it his way.

Jenn needs to grow up and put on her big girl panties! If she so much wants to be a Mom, like she claims, then she needs to act like one. That means staying home and having good quality bonding time with Jackson. He should be learning, exploring and discovering. It also means making healthy home cooked foods to feed Jackson.

Jackson needs the security of having a place he knows as “home.” They are on the go so much (theme parks, staycations, AMI, plus strapped in a stroller most of the day) that his bedroom isn’t as familiar as it should be to him at 13 months. He doesn’t automatically recognize “oh, yes. There’s my crib. That’s where I sleep”. Or “There’s the comfy chair where mommy/daddy read books to me before I go to sleep.” (I really don’t think the latter happens. It just seemed to fit 😆)
so we moved when our son was 2. However we still have the glider/recliner that we bought for his nursery and it’s now in our bedroom. My “little” guy who is now 5 still comes and says “will you read me a story in our chair”

I don’t think Jackson will ever have that. He’s just going to be forced to park hop EVERY. SINGLE. DAY

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hello! Long time reader but first time posting. First off, I wouldn’t call myself a Stan, but I do still enjoy watching their videos and I wish them well.

I’ve been reading along here, previously GG, for over a year. Since one of Jenns twitter dramas, and someone made reference to the GG site. I love to read along here as a lot of the comments make me laugh. I used to think this was just a bunch of really jealous people but now I see it’s just a little community who enjoy critiquing others. Whatever makes you happy!

Anyway I thought I would say hi as I feel like I’ve known some of you for so long now, haha! And I like reading your point of views, even if I don’t agree with everything

Reactions: 9
Hello! Long time reader but first time posting. First off, I wouldn’t call myself a Stan, but I do still enjoy watching their videos and I wish them well.

I’ve been reading along here, previously GG, for over a year. Since one of Jenns twitter dramas, and someone made reference to the GG site. I love to read along here as a lot of the comments make me laugh. I used to think this was just a bunch of really jealous people but now I see it’s just a little community who enjoy critiquing others. Whatever makes you happy!

Anyway I thought I would say hi as I feel like I’ve known some of you for so long now, haha! And I like reading your point of views, even if I don’t agree with everything
Bonjour! Welcome to the page 😀

I think when Jackson gets old enough Tim will love taking him to places like the Science Centre where he used to work. I can see him doing messy science experiments with his son and enjoying them. Unfortunately I can also see Jenn hovering over them trying to elbow her way in, repeating Tim's sentences or talking over the end of them that way she does when she's trying to bring Jacksons attention back to her. I wonder if we hadn't been in covid times, woukd she have taken him to toddlers groups, baby yoga etc?

Jenn reminds me a lot of my late Mum. She gave up work when pregnant with my older sister and never worked again. Don't get me wrong, we had a great childhood coming home from school to a warm house, snack and someone helping us with homework. We had time for clubs, house was always clean and organised. But my Mum was lost when we grew up. She had no real sense of true fulfillment. She was often depressed, especially badly when going through menopause, and my Dad was her everything. It's a lot to expect of someone. It's not healthy. She gad no work to talk about with friends, all her experiences were shared with us or Dad, there was nothing that was hers. I wonder if Jenn feels the same and that's why she made a weak attempt to resurrect her JennDoesShit channel. Its all a bit sad, sadder still that their stans think that dragging Jackpot to the parks everyday makes them great parents.

Jackpot, remember this word, you'll need it.... Emancipation.

Welcome, Gill.
Thanks for your respectful post.
Please feel free to post here again.
I would like to hear your take on TTT

Reactions: 4
Oh my goodness..... We need an FRE video of Figment singing Emancipation instead of imagination to Jackpot 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think when Jackson gets old enough Tim will love taking him to places like the Science Centre where he used to work. I can see him doing messy science experiments with his son and enjoying them. Unfortunately I can also see Jenn hovering over them trying to elbow her way in, repeating Tim's sentences or talking over the end of them that way she does when she's trying to bring Jacksons attention back to her. I wonder if we hadn't been in covid times, woukd she have taken him to toddlers groups, baby yoga etc?

Jenn reminds me a lot of my late Mum. She gave up work when pregnant with my older sister and never worked again. Don't get me wrong, we had a great childhood coming home from school to a warm house, snack and someone helping us with homework. We had time for clubs, house was always clean and organised. But my Mum was lost when we grew up. She had no real sense of true fulfillment. She was often depressed, especially badly when going through menopause, and my Dad was her everything. It's a lot to expect of someone. It's not healthy. She gad no work to talk about with friends, all her experiences were shared with us or Dad, there was nothing that was hers. I wonder if Jenn feels the same and that's why she made a weak attempt to resurrect her JennDoesShit channel. Its all a bit sad, sadder still that their stans think that dragging Jackpot to the parks everyday makes them great parents.

I think you really nailed it here with this assessment. You can tell how insecure Jenn is about herself because she doesn't have anything that is hers. She should really get a hobby (something other than watching trash TV). I can understand how it can be easy for some stay at home parents to fall in to the trap of loosing their identity. She needs to cultivate a sense of autonomy instead of elbowing Tim out of the way in fear of being loved less. So cringe.

I, too, envision Tim taking Jackson to the Science Center when he is old enough. I hope he has weekly one on one time with Jackson.
But Jenn will probably butt in and ruin it.

Jenn, Jenn, Jenn.
I don’t know what to believe with her.
•. Are her anxieties real or self diagnosed?
•. Does she have focus issues? Cause she can’t seem to complete anything on time.
•. Can she drive or not?
•. Can she cook? (not from a box with rationed ingredients and step by step directions)

And no, even without COVID happening, she probably would not have taken Jackson to Mommy and Me classes, play groups, etc. One reason. She does not play well with others!

She does not appear to have any true friends cause she’s burned most bridges.

She and Sparkly Nicole use each other. Mayor Jim hates Jenn, but does get togethers to keep Nicole happy. You know “happy wife, happy life!”

Sorry to hear about your Mum. I can relate as I was a single mom when my kids were 5 and 2. They were my world and purpose. After they got their post graduate degrees and started in the work force I had to pivot my direction in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well stated.

Now to the present....

Why is he not talking?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.