The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y’all, not one of you has ever given your kid an iPad or phone to be calm during dinner lol okay FOH
My kids are in their 20s, so LOL, nope, it was pretty much unheard of to hand a phone to a baby unless you wanted it broken. Food was the entertainment and when they were upset, I held them or decided it was bath time.

Reactions: 10
They will be a nightmare when it comes to doing the real Christmas stuff. You have to organize and plan it, different paper if you wrap gifts from Santa, paying attention to what you say, hiding toys and not buying them in front of the kid or bringing them in when he is around. Getting everything set up and ready the night before in case he is up and out of his bed on his own. Different name tags and writing for Santa gifts, if they are tagged. All while also planning dinner(s) and other gift buying and wrapping. She didn't even put the tree out or decorate anything in the house. Where are the decorations? I feel like Jackson's Christmases are all going to be spent at MK etc., with no days spent at home enjoying the time as a family.
Exactly. We did the different wrapping paper and stuff from Santa when my son was older. My husband also had a friend make up a special Santa bag that had all of his presents in it. We still have it and he still remembers that Christmas.

We also had my friend at work write his name on the presents. Because she had great handwriting. It's just stuff that you do as a parent with little ones.... They honestly have no clue....

Y’all, not one of you has ever given your kid an iPad or phone to be calm during dinner lol okay FOH
Honestly no. Dinner time is when we get together as a family. All electronics are not allowed at the dinner table. It's always been a rule in our family.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Yep, we did. Not gonna lie. But our kids had dinner in their high chair or on the table in their own plate or bowl and with a fork or spoon from the time they were able to use one. I have a photo of my son around Jackson's age using his kid fork to eat cut up grilled chicken and veggies. After he was done eating and if he had to remain seated (like in a restaurant), we would let him watch the iPad or a phone, if needed.

Reactions: 4
I’d be willing to bet they are only showing him Mickey Mouse Clubhouse so he reacts with something other than a bored AF face when he sees characters in the park. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep, we did. Not gonna lie. But our kids had dinner in their high chair or on the table in their own plate or bowl and with a fork or spoon from the time they were able to use one. I have a photo of my son around Jackson's age using his kid fork to eat cut up grilled chicken and veggies. After he was done eating and if he had to remain seated (like in a restaurant), we would let him watch the iPad or a phone, if needed.
Thank you for giving my post structure. This is what I mean. Not 20 years ago and not older kids. My niece always needed to watch something to eat. As she got older she learned that meals are family time. Watching something while eating isn’t a new concept.

Reactions: 3
T&J live in “Bojo world” where they reign as King Klueless and the woman.

There people are used, abused and expendable. The only people that they acknowledge are those that can benefit them.

COVID’s deadly raft exists only when it suits them.

They flaunt their (alleged) wealth by making expensive purchases, dining out all the time and going on $$$ staycations. Documenting and posting everything to the world proving how insensitive they are to the COVID deaths and illnesses, loss of jobs and subsequent homelessness of many people.

They are so myopic that they don’t see the damage that they are doing to Jackson. He is not their son. Rather, he is a prop or a toy to be showcased when needed.

Jackson is physically, cognitively and emotionally developmentally delayed because his needs are ignored. The most growth a child does in their lifetime is in the first three years. Pathways are created in the brain that will serve the child for the rest of his/her life.
Please explain how he is delayed because he seems fine to me. Are you a medical expert who knows such things? If not, I wouldn’t comment.

Last edited:
For real? :rolleyes:

Ariel’s little Adventures4 hours ago
Are all 1 year olds this smart? I have been around some kids who are the same age and they don’t do 1/2 of what Jackson dose when it comes to opening gifts and playing with toys. You guys are doing an amazing job parenting!
Hilarious. My 1 year old is saying lots of words, feeds himself with his hands and a spoon (albeit messily), understands basic instruction and isn't tied to a stroller all day. Hitting all his milestones according to our 12 month check the other day! Why boost the Trackers up at the expense of other babies, basically insinuating if your baby doesn't take an interest in opening presents then they're delayed 🤪🤭😆🤣. They all develop differently. Why do people say stuff like this 🙄

Reactions: 2
Forgive me if this has already been mentioned. So because of this crazy year they aren’t doing Christmas with family. I guess that is just to be overly cautious with a little one.
Much safer way to spend your time is going to Theme Parks. Hmmmm.
If you would have spent the last couple of weeks at home getting ready for Christmas you would have also been quarantined long enough to visit with your parents on Christmas.
Curiouser and Curiouser.

This video came up on my YouTube timeline today. Is this the 2016 election video everyone is talking about?

I thought I would write my reactions from the video:
“ We are not negative people... we try to find the silver lining in everything.” Sure you do. 🤣

-Why is Jenn forcing herself to cry or spilling crocodile tears?Overreact much

- The whole ten minute video is about them and all the good things they bring into the world.

they haven’t changed much huh?
I lost all respect for them on that day. The amount of Fake emotion and Bullshit was ridiculous.

They were certainly pandering to what they hoped would be their target demographic, only to later feel like they are above everyone else.

Last edited:
Honestly at Jackson’s age no, we really tried to limit screen time...as they got a little older yes especially when we were eating out

but we also didn’t keep them in the stroller, let them feed themselves and encouraged them to pull up and walk and explore

Please explain how he is delayed because he seems fine to me. Are you a medical expert who knows such things? If not, I wouldn’t comment.
Yeah, I agree. I'm not 100% sure if he's delayed, nor do I think he's autistic as some have said (I think that term is thrown around willynilly too often these days, personally).

But I DO think they are doing a HUGE disservice to him by dragging him to the parks every single time. There can be no other reason other than Jenn doesn't want to miss out on any "fun" Tim is having. (and if she's afraid to be home alone w/ Jackson, grow the duck up already)

They cannot tell us that it's so Jackson can have fun. Jackson won't remember ANY of this. This is ALL for Jenn.

And she is missing out on awesome mommy and me time she could have at home - alone - with Jackson - bonding! - and creating a little schedule for him to feel safe and secure with (i.e. set feeding time, set favorite show time, set play time, set nap time, etc.)

If anything is delayed with Jackson, it's his use of his hands to feed himself, as many have said. But, even then, I'm sure he's going to catch up.

He really is a sweet baby and they are so blessed that he is healthy and has such a great disposition. I wouldn't go so far as to ever say they don't love him (specifically Jenn) BUT I DO feel that he often just seems to be a prop in their vlog, and that saddens me. :(

Reactions: 12
Not an expert, and yes all kids develop differently but Jackson is doing things at a much slower rate than a lot of kids his age mainly because everything has been done for him since day 1 and the narrative that they choose to show us is Jackson looking uninterested in his stroller or unwilling to reach out to grab food.....so yes I’m willing to say he is behind, it’s not anything that he can’t catch up on though his parents have to start engaging him more though

Reactions: 1
My kids are in their 20s, so LOL, nope, it was pretty much unheard of to hand a phone to a baby unless you wanted it broken. Food was the entertainment and when they were upset, I held them or decided it was bath time.
I agree.

I understand it's a different world now, but for any of us over 35 (I'm mid 40s, myself), what did our parents do before iPads and iPhones and all that? ;)

Personally, I'm with the camp of no electronics at the dinner table. Teens watching TV while eating here or there is one thing - they're older.

But 1-year-olds watching TV to preoccupy themselves while mom and dad (I'm talking about Tim and Jenn here specifically) stuff their faces, is another. Just not my cup of tea.

Though, honestly, I think that IG story was just another "Look at us, Disney! Jackson watches YOUR channel while he watches US eat!" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 4
Kids learn by example. I have 2 now adult kids and have been a single Mum since my youngest was 6 months old. I held down a full time job too. We had little family time and it was precious. We ate our meals at the table, family style. I put out bowls of good old, homecooked food and they chose what they ate from that. I did it that way because I wanted them to make good choices as I was very overweight. As they got older, they helped set the table etc and we talked about our days. It's set them up with a good healthy relationship with food and good social skills. Tim and Jenn are passing their issues onto Jackson

Last edited:
Reactions: 9

My daughter is 18months old and we have never given her any device during dinner. We sit down as a family, phones are kept to the side and we eat together.

My nieces who are 4 have also never had any device at the table, again because as a family they sit down and eat and talk.

I know OT but I tried to watch Sparkly's birthday vlog.

She starts off at :30 saying "this is the most difficult birthday she's ever had" ...and then goes on to say that she knows there's so many people who have lost someone...but... she's going to try and "rally and pull it together" to enjoy her day ??? :unsure: (she didn't give the impression she lost anyone, just that COVID is making her birthday hard???)

Then there's footage of her in the car with Jim droning on about people with no masks and Park Ave and her plans to go shopping. Then, next they're in Winter Park eating their Burger Fi next to the Amtrak train...and I can't even watch anymore.

She. Is. So. Depressing. To. Watch.

I understand COVID but why would anyone want to watch this and feel uplifted? Or watch as a fun form of escapism?
It's just her in the monotone voice talking about difficult life is. I don't need to watch her vlog to know that.

• Wow
They will be a nightmare when it comes to doing the real Christmas stuff. You have to organize and plan it, different paper if you wrap gifts from Santa, paying attention to what you say, hiding toys and not buying them in front of the kid or bringing them in when he is around. Getting everything set up and ready the night before in case he is up and out of his bed on his own. Different name tags and writing for Santa gifts, if they are tagged. All while also planning dinner(s) and other gift buying and wrapping. She didn't even put the tree out or decorate anything in the house. Where are the decorations? I feel like Jackson's Christmases are all going to be spent at MK etc., with no days spent at home enjoying the time as a family.
They won't let him believe in Santa so they don't have to do anything but regift him his bday presents.

• Sad
If your kids are that old you really can’t relate to what it’s like to have a young child now with phones & tablets etc. 🤷🏻‍♀️ My 4mo is obsessed whenever our phone screens light up even. I don’t plan to give her the phone to play with or an iPad anytime soon but it’s their nature to be drawn to bright lights and visuals etc.

I know OT but I tried to watch Sparkly's birthday vlog.

She starts off at :30 saying "this is the most difficult birthday she's ever had" ...and then goes on to say that she knows there's so many people who have lost someone...but... she's going to try and "rally and pull it together" to enjoy her day ??? :unsure: (she didn't give the impression she lost anyone, just that COVID is making her birthday hard???)

Then there's footage of her in the car with Jim droning on about people with no masks and Park Ave and her plans to go shopping. Then, next they're in Winter Park eating their Burger Fi next to the Amtrak train...and I can't even watch anymore.

She. Is. So. Depressing. To. Watch.

I understand COVID but why would anyone want to watch this and feel uplifted? Or watch as a fun form of escapism?
It's just her in the monotone voice talking about difficult life is. I don't need to watch her vlog to know that.

Yikes what a drag. News flash - almost everyone will have had a birthday during covid. I’ll probably have had 2. I can’t believe the melancholy about this. I had my first and only planned baby during covid... now that I would say is something unique (not entirely negative btw) that not every single person has to deal with... but I’m not complaining about it!

you really can’t relate to what it’s like to have a young child now with phones & tablets, etc
That’s the great thing about this thread. We have people in different phases of life who share their POVs. What their experiences are might be different than yours, but it can potentially give you a better perspective and understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13

It looks like Ellen Smith is no longer with us. I get a user profile not available when clicking on hers. I wonder what happened? Lol

It looks like Ellen Smith is no longer with us. I get a user profile not available when clicking on hers. I wonder what happened? Lol
She probably couldn’t handle the truth about her precious, wholesome, ding-dang trackers and deleted her profile. She’ll probably accuse someone of blocking her again, just to save face. It’s still so strange to me that she obsesses over what we say about T&J on this site.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.