The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For as much flexing as they do, you'd think they'd be in shape. PMM had a club 33 pass a week or so ago but he also doesn't make excuses for not going on indoor rides. They are only riding because its a flex. If they were really scared of COVID they'd wouldn't do half the things they do but use it when its a convenient excuse. They really are so aggravating.
Exactly. Someone made this point a few pages ago, but it bears repeating, it isn‘t about them not wanting to do indoor rides, they just don’t want to wait for them,

Reactions: 1
Looks as if "Ellen" is going to have her hands full with this Video. Lot's of negative comments.
Screenshot 2020-12-26 at 9.28.21 PM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So.....not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I've wondered if "Ellen Smith" is a burner account that Jenn AND Tim use interchangeably to respond to comments

Yup, Ellen Smith has posted her typical snarky rebuke.
Yeah. Saw that.

Ellen Smith20 minutes ago
Why does it bother you so much what they do? They were gifted some great passes, why not take advantage of being able to go on quickly. These comments are beyond rude.

Ellen, if you are a real person and not just a burner account, then you are so far up Tim and Jenn's asses, you may as well be their dental hygienist in your free time. Either you're doing this on purpose or you're that delusional. But I almost think you like trolling people because even YOU can see the hypocrisy.

duck you, Ellen / Jellen / Tim-ellen / or whomever the duck you are.

Reactions: 6
Count me amongst the crew of folks who have been shadow banned after responding to Ellen. I see the comment but it's not there when I log on from my other browser. Ellen must be Tim or Jenn because I got banned within a minute or two after I made a response to something Ellen wrote.

Reactions: 5
Just reported Ellen on Youtube for child endangerment. She is pretty much a stalker and enables these morons to expose Jackpot and his well being.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Count me amongst the crew of folks who have been shadow banned after responding to Ellen. I see the comment but it's not there when I log on from my other browser. Ellen must be Tim or Jenn because I got banned within a minute or two after I made a response to something Ellen wrote.
Looks as if "Ellen" is going to have her hands full with this Video. Lot's of negative comments.
View attachment 360852
Add me to the exclusive shadow-banned list! I actually commented to this post (before Jellen) and don’t see it on that screenshot. I will accept this ban with great honor. It means that the truth did in fact hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I can confirm Ellen Smith is Jenn. When she commented on something I commented "Hi Jenn 👋" and the comment is now deleted. She doesn't want people catching on. Honestly, if you're going to do it, be sneaky at least lol.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I can confirm Ellen Smith is Jenn. When she commented on something I commented "Hi Jenn 👋" and the comment is now deleted. She doesn't want people catching on. Honestly, if you're going to do it, be sneaky at least lol.
Ellen has gone MIA too many times when Jenn has been busy as well.

Seems like “Ellen” only responds to people’s comments now, I can’t remember the last time I saw just a regular comment on a video....

Ellen has gone MIA too many times when Jenn has been busy as well.
And my fake Ellen account was banned after a few comments, which were all supportive of them, I didn’t respond to anyone or try to make a big scene but it was banned pretty quickly

Reactions: 3
Seems like “Ellen” only responds to people’s comments now, I can’t remember the last time I saw just a regular comment on a video....

And my fake Ellen account was banned after a few comments, which were all supportive of them, I didn’t respond to anyone or try to make a big scene but it was banned pretty quickly
I have lost 4 accounts now and haven't said anything nasty at all

Reactions: 1
I have lost 4 accounts now and haven't said anything nasty at all
If Ellen spent all the time she does banning people in to learning how to edit videos she might be one of the best video editors ever...she could probably even do it as a real job

Reactions: 3
This is Ellen Smith. I am not Jenn. Since you love to talk about me ask me what you want to know.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
This is Ellen Smith. I am not Jenn. Since you love to talk about me ask me what you want to know.
Hi Jenn! Question, how do you find time to troll comments here and YouTube? You must be exhausted 🤣 if you’re not Jenn why come on a gossip site to defend yourself? Hmmm 😉🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Well, Jenn...I mean Ellen, why are you so obsessive about defending them? People should be allowed to voice their opinions. Sure, some people can be nasty, but even the slightest bit of criticism gets blocked. It seems very weird that anytime you make one of your know-it-all posts under a critical comment, the original commenter is blocked shortly thereafter. If you’re hot Jenn, are you some sort of moderator?

Reactions: 9
Hi Jenn! Are you aware that there is still dairy in most of sweets you guys consume? Also are you not aware there is caffeine in Frappacinos? When you say you don't eat diary and consume caffeine but still enjoy those things, you look further like an uneducated moron.

Reactions: 10
If you really are Ellen (which you're probably not), have you considered finding a new hobby, especially in COVID time, or even psychiatric help, since you seem to be hellbent on defending a couple who couldn't care less about you since you're not them?

Well, I am Ellen and thank you for the advice. I’m not sure what the difference is between defending someone on the internet or someone walking down the street?

Well suspicious, when I first came on here I used my sisters email info. I’m not sure why it was deleted. Now I am using my own.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.