The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn acts like the things she said and have done over the years are gone....but they posted it in the internet for everyone’s viewing pleasure, she had sever witch fits on Twitter, there is no amount of scrubbing she could do to remove all that and anyone who wants to find simply has to do a quick google search

Reactions: 3
I am in the sparsely watching boat. Watching segments of vlogs that others have highlighted. It still gives me a view of who they are as people and how they interact with each other.

Neither is amused that Jackson is walking. This means more work for them as he is not content to sit strapped into a stroller all day.
They now have to be “parents” and supervise his whereabouts.

I don’t get the impression that Tim is very hands on. Other that jamming food in Jackson’s mouth and harshly man handling him to place him where Tim wants I don’t see much more parenting contributions on Tim’s part.

This leaves Jenn who is not enamored with Jackson (the miracle baby). He is like a pet. There when convenient, but usually ignored by her when she sees food. She does the basic caretaking of him. But she brings nothing to the table intellectually.

Both are near 40. Yet they act like two teenagers playing house. Jackson is a real boy who is dependent on them. Love him, teach him and nurture him.

Jackson deserves better than how you are treating him, T&J!
Totally agree. Any attempts at him parenting are staged for the camera only. When it goes off, he's done.

Geez, has anyone watched Jenn's instagram story? They're eating and Jackson's all dressed up to "go see his cousins and do some Christmas activities", he's not paying attention to Jenn because he's trying to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I don't blame him, if Jenn was sticking a phone in my face to record me practically 24/7, I would do the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Jenn does this with everything from infertility to anxiety. She uses it all to try and feel special while explaining away her behavior instead of just owning the real reasons behind it all.

When it comes down to it Jenn is simple and average in every single way and she won't allow that thought to be had. She'd rather disparage real problems that others out there in the world are fighting through and play up her little corner of by stealing their terminology to apply to herself and gain sympathy.

Just like the photoshopping to make herself look thinner, It all points to her being uncomfortable of her own life. The irony of it is she'll point to everyone else as the problem meanwhile every bit of it is under the control of her own thought processes.
Exactly!! If her anxiety is as bad as she claims, there are great anxiety meds out there that help. Also, I think she knows her age. She just doesn’t want to admit she’s 37 year old

Reactions: 2
I really don't understand why he's not eating with them. They are basically training him to watch a screen during dinner time while they eat? Who does that?

Reactions: 6
I really don't understand why he's not eating with them. They are basically training him to watch a screen during dinner time while they eat? Who does that?

They didn’t let him have any screen time his 1st year (which is a good thing), but I have feeling that has gone out the window now that he is finding his independence. He is going to start fussing more because he wants to move. They of course could let him feed himself & that would give him something to do instead of watching an iPad.

Reactions: 2
Geez, has anyone watched Jenn's instagram story? They're eating and Jackson's all dressed up to "go see his cousins and do some Christmas activities", he's not paying attention to Jenn because he's trying to watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. I don't blame him, if Jenn was sticking a phone in my face to record me practically 24/7, I would do the same.
She was also calling attention to him with "Jackson!" which won't work because he probably thinks his name is Buddy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot believe they regifted Jackson Christmas gifts. So incredibly tacky.
I don't believe in going overboard on Christmas with real little kids...but my goodness, I would always have a few things for the little one. It's not like money is an issue for them.
Do these two realize that they will actually have to put in effort into holidays/events like Christmas soon? Jackson is going to pick up on things and know what is going on.
It would be nice if they actually seemed to enjoy him since kids grow up so fast.

• Haha
It would be nice if they actually seemed to enjoy him since kids grow up so fast.
RIGHT! B-I-N-G-O

They are so CLUELESS. They don’t know what they are missing out on.
Jackson seems like a good baby and would be a lot of fun to be around. They have controlled and smothered him so much that he didn’t know what he could do. Now he is mobile it’s like a light went off in his head. He realizes that he can go places and he can think for himself.

Now the games begin.
Jackson can walk. He is starting to verbalize his feelings and desires. He will want to be on the go when they’re outside the house, not strapped into his stroller. And he won’t put up with them eating while he gets nothing.

Is Jackson an “oops” baby?
Cause they both don’t act like he is a wanted member of the family. Instead of the “miracle child” they had been waiting for.

For real? :rolleyes:

Ariel’s little Adventures4 hours ago
Are all 1 year olds this smart? I have been around some kids who are the same age and they don’t do 1/2 of what Jackson dose when it comes to opening gifts and playing with toys. You guys are doing an amazing job parenting!
Yet another one of their many stans who is either young or never had a child.

Again, of my 3 kids, two of them would have been running rings around Jackson at this age with capabilities, and they were not advanced, just normal. My daughter was just a lazy butt, however she was very good with using her hands and communicating.

For real? :rolleyes:

Ariel’s little Adventures4 hours ago
Are all 1 year olds this smart? I have been around some kids who are the same age and they don’t do 1/2 of what Jackson dose when it comes to opening gifts and playing with toys. You guys are doing an amazing job parenting!
Ugh I saw that one too. That had to have been written by some pre-teen who has never raised a child and is totally enamored with T&J. They could lock that poor baby in a dog kennel and their stans would probably praise them for it.

Reactions: 5
Ugh I saw that one too. That had to have been written by some pre-teen who has never raised a child and is totally enamored with T&J. They could lock that poor baby in a dog kennel and their stans would probably praise them for it.
They probably still have Armani and Bandit’s dog kennels. I wouldn’t put it past them when Jackson gets really active.

Is Jackson an “oops” baby?
Cause they both don’t act like he is a wanted member of the family. Instead of the “miracle child” they had been waiting for.
It certainly has the feel of an oops baby situation. Would it be crazy that the whole reason Jenn is in every video is she doesn't want to spend that much time alone with Jackson? Does she make Timbo change all the poopy diapers?

It certainly has the feel of an oops baby situation. Would it be crazy that the whole reason Jenn is in every video is she doesn't want to spend that much time alone with Jackson? Does she make Timbo change all the poopy diapers?
Probably. And by the looks of Tim's face at the start of the Christmas Day vlog (tired, worn out, dark circles under eyes) versus her gleeful, giddy smiling, fresh-faced mug in the background, she's the one getting allllll the sleep in the house.

Reactions: 9
For me dinner time is family bonding time. It might be the only time in the day when everyone is together. It’s the opportunity to connect as a family.

So you are sharing that at 13 months they are teaching Jackson to disengage from them at dinner? More than likely they just don’t want to deal with him, so give him the iPad.

If Jackson is such an inconvenience and too much trouble to love, teach, guide and nurture why did they have him? He is a baby and is dependent on them. Why do they continue their lifestyle like a couple only family?

I cannot believe they regifted Jackson Christmas gifts. So incredibly tacky.
I don't believe in going overboard on Christmas with real little kids...but my goodness, I would always have a few things for the little one. It's not like money is an issue for them.
Do these two realize that they will actually have to put in effort into holidays/events like Christmas soon? Jackson is going to pick up on things and know what is going on.
They will be a nightmare when it comes to doing the real Christmas stuff. You have to organize and plan it, different paper if you wrap gifts from Santa, paying attention to what you say, hiding toys and not buying them in front of the kid or bringing them in when he is around. Getting everything set up and ready the night before in case he is up and out of his bed on his own. Different name tags and writing for Santa gifts, if they are tagged. All while also planning dinner(s) and other gift buying and wrapping. She didn't even put the tree out or decorate anything in the house. Where are the decorations? I feel like Jackson's Christmases are all going to be spent at MK etc., with no days spent at home enjoying the time as a family.

This video came up on my YouTube timeline today. Is this the 2016 election video everyone is talking about?

I thought I would write my reactions from the video:
“ We are not negative people... we try to find the silver lining in everything.” Sure you do. 🤣

-Why is Jenn forcing herself to cry or spilling crocodile tears?Overreact much

- The whole ten minute video is about them and all the good things they bring into the world.

they haven’t changed much huh?

Reactions: 4

This video came up on my YouTube timeline today. Is this the 2016 election video everyone is talking about?

I thought I would write my reactions from the video:
“ We are not negative people... we try to find the silver lining in everything.” Sure you do. 🤣

-Why is Jenn forcing herself to cry or spilling crocodile tears?Overreact much

- The whole ten minute video is about them and all the good things they bring into the world.

they haven’t changed much huh?
Yup. That's the one.
It's hard to say much without going political, but the irony here is that they have become exactly like what they accuse the present potus and his cabinet of over the last four years: manipulation, false faces, grifting and bullying.

Don't see any signs of them stopping either.

Y’all, not one of you has ever given your kid an iPad or phone to be calm during dinner lol okay FOH

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.