The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to do this to you but check out from about 3.25 in this one...
no shoes on anyone...sickening

That's exactly why, hoping to detract from us talking about her pudge and reamp the talk about his two sizes too small pants.
Even if it didn't work (which it has to a limited extent) she's probably laughing her own fat ass off on pulling this one on Tim.
that’s so sad to me. I love my husband and I would never want to publicly embarrass him. Like what kind of fucked up marriage is this?!
My husband and I pick on each other and mess with each other but I would never want to shame him (even if it was subtle)

Reactions: 4
no shoes on anyone...sickening

that’s so sad to me. I love my husband and I would never want to publicly embarrass him. Like what kind of fucked up marriage is this?!
My husband and I pick on each other and mess with each other but I would never want to shame him (even if it was subtle)
Yeah, or when she told people Tim was "single now" over a couch-measuring discussion? That Tim was actually doing in a logical manner and SHE (surprise! again!) was the one being a witch blowing everything out of proportion. It wasn't even said in a teasing manner. I remember my then-BF (now DH) turning to me and saying - "Man, that was harsh." The look on Tim's face! Again - WHY leave tit like that in?

Reactions: 1
Yeah, or when she told people Tim was "single now" over a couch-measuring discussion? That Tim was actually doing in a logical manner and SHE (surprise! again!) was the one being a witch blowing everything out of proportion. It wasn't even said in a teasing manner. I remember my then-BF (now DH) turning to me and saying - "Man, that was harsh." The look on Tim's face! Again - WHY leave tit like that in?
That was one major moment when I first started getting really disgusted with Jenn. Of course I know Tim isn’t innocent in his behavior in many ways but I do find him a lot more likable/tolerable than Jenn. When I first saw this vlog, it was so eye opening and just made me downright mad. The way she was talking and treating their marriage like a total joke and basically verbally abusing him was sickening. It was so wrong. Like witch, be thankful for Tim and for the fact that, God knows what reason, he decided to marry you and spoil your mean, ugly ass. Just thinking about it still pisses me off so much. I can’t imagine having the nerve. Tim isn’t perfect by far, but he supports her and enables her to stay home, he drives her everywhere, he buys her all this expensive tit, and this is what she says publicly. Like who else would want her stupid ass?! Get over yourself Jenn, you’re not the goddess you think you are

Reactions: 7
That's exactly why, hoping to detract from us talking about her pudge and reamp the talk about his two sizes too small pants.
Even if it didn't work (which it has to a limited extent) she's probably laughing her own fat ass off on pulling this one on Tim.
Oh we can't let that happen!!

2020-12-05 (5).png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh we can't let that happen!!

View attachment 365422
I would say she is probably technically overweight a little... but if she could simply dress herself in clothes that FIT her... she wouldn't look so bad! Jeez, just get some basic wardrobe pieces! She's obviously not trying to loose weight with all that junk she eats, so just buy some new clothes, and donate the rest that don't fit anymore! It looks terrible.

Reactions: 4
Dude, if I paid the money to have brunch at the Four Seasons, I'd be livid if a screaming kid was seated a few tables away.

Also... what's up with the total 180 on their Covid precautions. Last week, they couldn't go on rides or see family for the holidays (despite going into all kinds of stores and pop-ups), now they can ride rides, with fastpasses of course, and go have brunch inside?

Reactions: 8
Well I will give Tim props for being the fun uncle with his niece on the swing. I hope they don’t cut his family off cause of Jenn. They all seem genuinely nice & Jackson will benefit from those relationships.
Good lort could her attitude be worse about the gifts though. Why is she editing what he gets? It is so obvious she hates her MIL- the tone, the look on her face- the entire video of the gifts is so uncomfortable & snarky. Poor Tim just sits there filming all of it. Why would you put that out for everyone to see? She isn’t even trying to hide the bad attitude.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Dude, if I paid the money to have brunch at the Four Seasons, I'd be livid if a screaming kid was seated a few tables away.

Also... what's up with the total 180 on their Covid precautions. Last week, they couldn't go on rides or see family for the holidays (despite going into all kinds of stores and pop-ups), now they can ride rides, with fastpasses of course, and go have brunch inside?
Don’t watch TTT any more.
I count on recaps here.
I need someone to please clarify.
Thanks

Was Jackson screaming @ Four Seasons?

What does 180 on COVID precautions mean?

Reactions: 1
Ya’ll talk about Tim’s jeans but jeez Jenn’s are just as tight! Those ripped jeans were squeezing!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you imagine picking out presents to give to your grandson and not only do you not get to give them to him yourself, but you find out he didn’t even get to open them himself? Not only that, his parents decide to hide most of them away for “another holiday”. So incredibly rude. Half the fun of giving a presents even to a baby, is watching them open it and their subsequent reaction. There’s no reason whatsoever they couldn’t have waited until the next morning to have Jackson open them himself. Terrible.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Can you imagine picking out presents to give to your grandson and not only do you not get to give them to him yourself, but you find out he didn’t even get to open them himself? Not only that, his parents decide to hide most of them away for “another holiday”. So incredibly rude. Half the fun of giving a presents even to a baby, is watching them open it and their subsequent reaction. There’s no reason whatsoever they couldn’t have waited until the next morning to have Jackson open them himself. Terrible.
So rude.

Has Tim been hiding under a rock? He could have set up a zoom room with Jackson's grandparents on Christmas morning and gotten permission to save the gifts for later.
Even if he couldn't figure zoom out, he must be familiar with Facetime.

Reactions: 8
Why did they even need to explain their plans for the gifts to the viewers? Just thank the giver and leave it at that. Apologizing to Jackson on camera for opening the presents without him, as if he wouldn't have woken up in the morning to do it himself. Two stay at home parents really can't be bothered to sit with their son and help him open presents? Maybe film it for the family members who cared enough to get him something? I mean, they uploaded a video of them opening THEIR presents for virtual strangers to watch. They had time for that.
They must be trolling for hate watchers, there's no way anyone is that insensitive and stupid.

Reactions: 22
Why did they even need to explain their plans for the gifts to the viewers? Just thank the giver and leave it at that. Apologizing to Jackson on camera for opening the presents without him, as if he wouldn't have woken up in the morning to do it himself. Two stay at home parents really can't be bothered to sit with their son and help him open presents? Maybe film it for the family members who cared enough to get him something? I mean, they uploaded a video of them opening THEIR presents for virtual strangers to watch. They had time for that.
They must be trolling for hate watchers, there's no way anyone is that insensitive and stupid.
1609401679880.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.