The TimTracker #7 and Now it's time to stop making the Jenn the thumbnail

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve no idea why these are appearing in my recommended section, and even less idea what is causing me to press play, but I’m literally killing myself laughing at this one, approx 1.57 (no minging feet this time, I promise!!).

Reactions: 1
Don’t watch TTT any more.
I count on recaps here.
I need someone to please clarify.
Thanks

Was Jackson screaming @ Four Seasons?

What does 180 on COVID precautions mean?
In the small blurb I watched, no Jackson was not screaming. He was bopping his head like he was play-dancing or something. But I keep it on mute so I'm not sure if something was said versus what was shown.

The "180 on COVID" means they've completely flipped on their stance on COVID. Complete opposite of their previous paranoia and precautions.

SO, it'd be akin to saying - as an example - "She did a 180 on her feelings about the guy." Which would mean she used to hate him, now she likes him. If she did a 360, it's 360-degrees so it's a full circle. Right back to square one. BUT saying you do a "180" means you are doing opposite what you previously did or said (180 being half of 360).

Does anyone have the link to the Tim is single vlog? Thanks
Starts about 1:40. Go ahead, stans. Tell me again how beautiful she is - inside and out.

1609421216463.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
In the small blurb I watched, no Jackson was not screaming. He was bopping his head like he was play-dancing or something. But I keep it on mute so I'm not sure if something was said versus what was shown.

The "180 on COVID" means they've completely flipped on their stance on COVID. Complete opposite of their previous paranoia and precautions.

SO, it'd be akin to saying - as an example - "She did a 180 on her feelings about the guy." Which would mean she used to hate him, now she likes him. If she did a 360, it's 360-degrees so it's a full circle. Right back to square one. BUT saying you do a "180" means you are doing opposite what you previously did or said (180 being half of 360).

Starts about 1:40. Go ahead, stans. Tell me again how beautiful she is - inside and out.

View attachment 365746

Yikes! That screen grab of her truly represents that inner and outer “beauty” of hers. She is such a nasty witch. How is he so patient with her? Some day, she’s going to alienate everyone in her life and she will be all alone. She’ll probably even start treating Jackson this way when he’s older.

Reactions: 3
Yikes! That screen grab of her truly represents that inner and outer “beauty” of hers. She is such a nasty witch. How is he so patient with her? Some day, she’s going to alienate everyone in her life and she will be all alone. She’ll probably even start treating Jackson this way when he’s older.
Yes.

And I can 100% guarantee she is going to pit Jackson and Tim against each other as Jackson gets older. She's going to play mind games, do guilt trips, do the victim routine - the whole nine yards.

I've seen it play out in my own family with "Jenn's" I deal with. It's so predictable with types like her. But yet, sadly, the people in their lives just have to "take it" to keep the peace. (and just to tell a person to "leave" the "Jenn" in their lives is often easier said than done, unfortunately :confused:... it gets complicated)

ALSO -

Sparkly Nicole may be the equivalent of watching paint drying but my ❤ goes out to her and Jim.

She posted that Jim is officially laid off. 720 out of 780 actors now officially laid off in total.

Jim, along with all of the performers from all of these listed below.

Go ahead and flex again, Trackholes. :mad:

Monsters Inc. Laugh Floor
Turtle Talk with Crush
Citizens of Hollywood
Beauty and the Beast
Voyage of The Little Mermaid
Festival of The Lion King
Finding Nemo The Musical
Spirit of Aloha
Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular
Up! A Great Bird Adventure
Jedi Training Academy
Disney Junior
Pandora Rangers
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue
Citizens of Main Street
The Grand Floridian Society Orchestra
Sergio in Italy
Yehaw Bob
and more ❤

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Don’t watch TTT any more.
I count on recaps here.
I need someone to please clarify.
Thanks

Was Jackson screaming @ Four Seasons?

What does 180 on COVID precautions mean?
Starting around the 12:00 minute mark, and off and on for the next minute and a half, you can hear him being a baby. It's not a full-on meltdown or anything (at least what is shown in the vlog) but again, if I'm out at brunch, especially at the Four Seasons which I imagine is pricey even by brunch standards, the last thing I'd want to have next to my table is a crying/screaming baby.

So is the rumor true that the Trackers pulled some strings to get the Covid-19 vaccine early?

Starting around the 12:00 minute mark, and off and on for the next minute and a half, you can hear him being a baby. It's not a full-on meltdown or anything (at least what is shown in the vlog) but again, if I'm out at brunch, especially at the Four Seasons which I imagine is pricey even by brunch standards, the last thing I'd want to have next to my table is a crying/screaming baby.
Oh - I hear what you hear. 12:00-12:10 I think that might be some other dining party making noise. Because you can hear a child say a few words and laugh and hear some adults talking a bit in the background - including a woman while Jenn was talking about tostones. I wonder if someone else was leaving or something as the Trackholes started talking. But I'd really not consider any of what I heard crying or screaming. 🤷‍♀️

ALSO - Ellen's here to save the day, Trackers!!! She did EXACTLY what you guys do! Who'd have guessed? :ROFLMAO:

Teairra Weiss
9 hours ago
I’ve never heard of parents saving toys for their kids. Is this a new concept? Will Tim’s family get mad you’re putting some away? Good job on the gingerbread house!

Donna 2020
Donna 2020
6 hours ago
I never did. As a Nana now, I say let them have their toys!!! That's what they were bought for. I would be offended if my daughter didn't let my g'baby have all the gifts I buy him for Xmas. It's our job to spoil them.

Joel Hagaman
Joel Hagaman
4 hours ago
Some of the toys are for ages 2 , 3, 6. Not safe if not Age appropriate. Also they get overwhelmed with too much . My mom would give toys with 100s of little pieces so we would keep them till older.

Ellen Smith
Ellen Smith
1 hour ago
We did that if our child got a lot,especially when he was that young. His grandparents never were mad, but everyone is different.

Yes.

And I can 100% guarantee she is going to pit Jackson and Tim against each other as Jackson gets older. She's going to play mind games, do guilt trips, do the victim routine - the whole nine yards.

I've seen it play out in my own family with "Jenn's" I deal with. It's so predictable with types like her. But yet, sadly, the people in their lives just have to "take it" to keep the peace. (and just to tell a person to "leave" the "Jenn" in their lives is often easier said than done, unfortunately :confused:... it gets complicated)

ALSO -

Sparkly Nicole may be the equivalent of watching paint drying but my ❤ goes out to her and Jim.

She posted that Jim is officially laid off. 720 out of 780 actors now officially laid off in total.

Turtle Talk with Crush
Citizens of Hollywood
Beauty and the Beast
Finding Nemo The Musical
Spirit of Aloha
Jedi Training Academy
Disney Junior
Pandora Rangers
Citizens of Main Street
Sergio in Italy
Yehaw Bob
and more ❤
Don't forget the piano players, like Piano Rob, that lost their jobs when Jellyrolls closed too.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Don't forget the piano players, like Piano Rob, that lost their jobs when Jellyrolls closed too.
Yep. So sad. :cry:

I cut / pasted that list from Sparkly Nicole's IG so maybe she isn't aware of them too... Just so rough for so many people and then there's the Trackholes who seemed to have had a GREAT year by all accounts...

• Sad
I’ve no idea why these are appearing in my recommended section, and even less idea what is causing me to press play, but I’m literally killing myself laughing at this one, approx 1.57 (no minging feet this time, I promise!!).

once again Tim foreshadowing 🤣🤣

“there seems to be some sort of parasitic animal”...
...in my house
...in my bed
...in my channels thumbnail
...that is my child’s mother

the list goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jenn and DIM you are literally the most self centred people ever!!
Opening up a child’s Christmas presents then holding them back!
Then passing them off as gifts you have bought him!
what a cheap nasty thing to do not to mention manipulative if I were Tim’s parents I would be outraged.....BUT they can’t because you are a toxic narcissist who will hold their own grandchild against them!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can't imagine how passed I'd be if I were Tim's parents. I mean, we've heard they aren't completely in 100% good health, and they took their time and energy to wrap each and every hand picked present for Jackson... only to find out the parents opened them for him?! I'd be so mad. What was the point of wrapping? Could have just brought them down unwrapped if that was the case. I 100% believe this was Jenns idea and Tim just went along with it as he always does to avoid a fight.

Reactions: 14
Yes.

ALSO -

Turtle Talk with Crush
Citizens of Hollywood
Beauty and the Beast
Finding Nemo The Musical
Spirit of Aloha
Jedi Training Academy
Disney Junior
Pandora Rangers
Citizens of Main Street
Sergio in Italy
Yehaw Bob
and more ❤
I follow someone on instgram/youtube who has officially had her last day as an employee from her dream job (disney jr). It’s all so sad. Amazing work but it’s sad seeing how many former cast members are having to use the cast oantry food bank

• Sad
How is that possible? My hospital just started giving the vaccine to our non clinical staff?
Sure a vlog of the vaccine would get a huge amount of views and would be done! Also don’t you have to have the follow up one 3 weeks later (I’m not sure which one is being given in America and the time scales)

View attachment 365746

How about her classic “ Don’t you love money the most?”

Bob has been keeping busy. Disney has him listed as "Temporarily unavailable" which I pray means he's coming back (should he choose to).
So is the rumor true that the Trackers pulled some strings to get the Covid-19 vaccine early?
How is that possible? My hospital just started giving the vaccine to our non clinical staff?
Yup. That's a flat out lie by one of the chip dips who calls themselves a fan.

We're still in phase 1a:
  • 1a: Healthcare personnel and Long-term care facility residents
  • 1b: Frontline essential workers and People age 75 years and older
  • 1c: People aged 65 through 74 years and People aged 16 through 64 years with underlying medical conditions and Other essential workers
The trackers don't even qualify for phase 2, they have to wait for 3 meaning they will not see the vaccine until April or May at the earliest given the delays.

Last edited:
Sure a vlog of the vaccine would get a huge amount of views and would be done! Also don’t you have to have the follow up one 3 weeks later (I’m not sure which one is being given in America and the time scales)
Even if they got the 1st dose of the vaccine, I'm sure they would forget to go 3 weeks later because "they were SO busy and the time just caught up to them". They would then ask Sparkly if she could go pick it up and inoculate them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.