The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey Jenn,

I don't watch your channel because the content is bad/you are terrible, but it's called TheTIMTracker, not the Jenn Show. I don't know why you make yourself the focus of the thumbnail, other than your vanity/because you want to make yourself feel like you're still an attractive woman even after the baby weight. If you insist on using your bloated mug as the thumbnail, take it back to your failed makeup channel, since we sure as hell don't want to see it anymore.

Reactions: 7
Tim's insta profile smacks of desperation. This is him trying to reinvent the quirky moustache guy that made him successful. Forget it Tim. You've overshared and we all know that you are a sad, fat, middle aged has-been. No amount of jumping on the latest Orlando trend will recapture that time for you. You are not unique. You HAD something, you sold out then got complacent. Then you let that giant sack of toxic crap you married take over your channel and basically drag you down. How dare you steal Gideon's style! You would be the first one creating merry hell if someone did that to you *cough* theme park brew *cough*. You are a talentless hypocrite with no style or originality. Cashing in on others hard work us not on. You are such a douche.

Reactions: 7
That instagram profile pic is disturbing.

1609014845017.png

Jenn looks more like Jenna from RTV1 and nothing like herself.
Buddy looks like a cupie doll (which on their own make me cringe)
Timbo's depiction is the most accurate, except it's antiquated by the mustache and thin face. Good old chubby cheeks (yes, I'm talking facial features here) doesn't resemble this anymore. At least the wonky eye is right.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine the Slackers changing their YouTube logo to that creepy dead eye doll one....

Their Stans would finally be happy Jack$on is included.

View attachment 360631

Timbo's depiction is the most accurate, except it's antiquated by the mustache and thin face. Good old chubby cheeks (yes, I'm talking facial features here) doesn't resemble this anymore. At least the wonky eye is right.
OMG - you're right! That is 1,000x more Jenna than Jenn!!!

And I don't get how they thought that was such a great logo - you can't even really see the "C" in Tracker. Jackson's creepy kewpie doll face needed to be moved up just a smidge.

Reactions: 1

View attachment 360631

Ew this logo is so creepy! I hope they dont put that on their channel.

Reactions: 6
Hey Jenn,

I don't watch your channel because the content is bad/you are terrible, but it's called TheTIMTracker, not the Jenn Show. I don't know why you make yourself the focus of the thumbnail, other than your vanity/because you want to make yourself feel like you're still an attractive woman even after the baby weight. If you insist on using your bloated mug as the thumbnail, take it back to your failed makeup channel, since we sure as hell don't want to see it anymore.
for real I don’t know why theydon’t change it to the tracker family or tim & jen or something. but I suppose most vloggers who make it on their own create a separate channel for their “family” channel once they are married etc. aspyn ovard / aspyn & parker for example... oh wait that would take effort!

for real I don’t know why theydon’t change it to the tracker family or tim & jen or something. but I suppose most vloggers who make it on their own create a separate channel for their “family” channel once they are married etc. aspyn ovard / aspyn & parker for example... oh wait that would take effort!
Tim will never change the channel name because he'd be losing 600k+ fake subs.

Reactions: 3
I guarantee they are the type to not pay artist for their work, and just take it and use it. Probably like that instagram picture? "Oh, it was made for me! I can use it freely!"

I really hope that is their new logo that way people look up the artist (who I actually find quite talented) and see there is a dark side to the Trackers. Anything to make the Stans question their loyalty to the Dairy Queen and Kermit is something I am all for!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ok, so I watched their Star Wars Video out of boredom, and I gotta say whoa 😳. So while I was watching their video I felt like I was rewatching PMM’s video. They give similar descriptions to his whole doing their “tour” and they even use the same word common areas to describe the kitchen living areas. Maybe it’s coincidence but I couldn’t help but see to many similarities between the two. I give their Star Wars knowledge a 2/10, I am guessing they are jumping on the Star Wars train because it’s what’s trendy at the moment due to the Mandolarian. Also they were invited to stay the night? Why wasn’t PMM invited? He was only given a tour. I am curious to know everyone’s opinion on the similarities in videos.(PMM came out about 9 months ago?)

I really hope that is their new logo that way people look up the artist (who I actually find quite talented) and see there is a dark side to the Trackers. Anything to make the Stans question their loyalty to the Dairy Queen and Kermit is something I am all for!
I didnt realize it's the guy who did his feet tattoos.

Ok, so I watched their Star Wars Video out of boredom, and I gotta say whoa 😳. So while I was watching their video I felt like I was rewatching PMM’s video. They give similar descriptions to his whole doing their “tour” and they even use the same word common areas to describe the kitchen living areas. Maybe it’s coincidence but I couldn’t help but see to many similarities between the two. I give their Star Wars knowledge a 2/10, I am guessing they are jumping on the Star Wars train because it’s what’s trendy at the moment due to the Mandolarian. Also they were invited to stay the night? Why wasn’t PMM invited? He was only given a tour. I am curious to know everyone’s opinion on the similarities in videos.(PMM came out about 9 months ago?)
Not being a Star Wars fan I haven’t watched either vlog, so I can’t compare them.

Got to say that I am a HUGE fan of PMM. And knowing the two channels and their current video production I emphatically believe that PMM 2/3/20 vlog would be far superior than TTT. It sounds like they are copying PMM’s business model.
(btw - I expect TTT to do the Harry Potter house soon. PMM covered it in June and has 724K+ views so far)

In reality TTT HAD a good business model showing us viewers things around the central Florida area seasonally. Hay rides, corn mazes, festivals, B n Bs, fruit and vegetable farms, etc. This was their niche. But they abandoned it all for the mouse.

Now channels like PMM and Super Enthused cover these locations/theme parks/restaurants and produce a much better film quality and editing product than TTT.

TTT is just sitting on their wide a$$e$ thinking that they can put out non-real time, non-imaginative, low quality, non-informative and poorly edited vlogs and people are going to llloooovvvvveeee iiitttt! 😣

With SE or PMM the viewer is experiencing the journey WITH THEM. We are learning new things and getting excited to one day seeing/doing all these experiences in person.

TTT come off as entitled pricks. Look at us and what we get to do, places to staycation and eat! A lot of the latter 😏!

I wish that companies would stop #hosting TTT. Mainly because TTT DOES AN EXTREMELY POOR JOB OF HIGHLIGHTING THE VENUE.

TTT vlogs are ALL ABOUT THEM! And no $300+ meal or $1500+ per night lodging is going to get in the way of TTT being the main focus of the vlog!

Last edited:
Regardless of who drew it, it's clear that is not Jenn. In no way does she have eyes, cheeks, a chin or nose like that. I just want to know why you'd use a drawing of someone else's likeness in your logo as though it's yourself.
Does Tim run his own instagram, or does Jenn run it for her and has such a poor body image of herself that she's chosen to be Jenna. It's not as though we can't all see it's not her.

Oh yeah totally. The artist is good at what he does!

I just think, like you referenced, it's hilarious if the stans click on his work and see the NSFW stuff...

"Gasp! Our aw shucks gosh darn ding dang golly gee whiz wholesome innocent little Trackers...promoting this?!?!!"

:ROFLMAO:

I'm pretty sure I recall one stan saying Jenn didn't get Tim's poop joke at Fort Wilderness because she's so innocent or so pure or some bullshit line like that. I about spit out my drink when I read that garbage. :rolleyes:

I wish that companies would stop #hosting TTT. Mainly because TTT DOES AN EXTREMELY POOR JOB OF HIGHLIGHTING THE VENUE.

TTT vlogs are ALL ABOUT THEM! And no $300+ meal or $1500+ per night lodging is going to get in the way of TTT being the main focus of the vlog!
You're right about that. I learned NOTHING about AMI Locals or perks of renting with them or anything about the company, rental policies, etc. when they stayed on AMI. But we sure saw them eat and eat and eat, got some drone footage, and watched Jenn come out of the crapper to a non-vegan Publix birthday cake that I still don't understand how Sparkly and Jim were able to eat since they seem to be such strict vegans.

Long time lurker, first time to comment. I'm just wondering what Jenn said on Twitter?

Is Rebecca Newton the new Ellen Smith?🤣
Someone’s been reading this thread! This is from the video they just posted.
C070D3EC-F81F-45B4-95B0-5465837DBD1F.jpeg

• Haha
Ah yes, I see that they are finally riding rides because they suckered some mysterious new friend to bringing them along for their Club 33 membership. Every year they do the VIP experience with some loser family who desperately wants clout, and they don't even get the shout out.

It's a Christmas Miracle! The Trackholes went on rides, INDOOR rides!! Jenn did something BY HERSELF! The world is surely coming to an end.

Ah yes, I see that they are finally riding rides because they suckered some mysterious new friend to bringing them along for their Club 33 membership. Every year they do the VIP experience with some loser family who desperately wants clout, and they don't even get the shout out.
The friends aren't with them though? Are they?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.