The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah yes, I see that they are finally riding rides because they suckered some mysterious new friend to bringing them along for their Club 33 membership. Every year they do the VIP experience with some loser family who desperately wants clout, and they don't even get the shout out.

LMAO. So COVID vanishes when we have "friends" with Club 33 perks! I'm not watching the vlog but I'd love to hear them explain this one away.

The stans aren't entirely loving it already...

Lyndsey Staib
15 minutes ago
So I love that Tim and Jenn got to do this and make this content for people at home to enjoy (truly it's helping get through a very weird holiday) but it does kinda irk me that Club33 members can park hop. I thought the whole point of taking away the park hopping was to minimize possible Covid exposure between the parks? So Club33 members can't spread Covid?

Nick Cervenka
26 minutes ago
Good for you I guess, but that sucks for all us lowly commoners.

Anthony Montalvo4 minutes ago (edited)
I'm glad you had fun and hope you continue (I'm not even kidding or being facetious)...but this is great knowing that Covid-19 knows the difference between a Disney Club 33 member and the rest of us surfs.

Nick Cervenka17 minutes ago (edited)
I mean, they supposedly killed fast passes and park hopping for safety and capacity reasons. This tells me that it's all about safety, but not if you give them 30k/year.

Reactions: 13
Wonder how much fighting went on beforehand for them to decide to go on an indoor ride or two. The timing on this decision to change directions highlights how much their behavior is dictated by hype and not logic.

Here's the graph from today, the far right reflects December 25th, yesterday, even though it's not labeled on the bar. One word: Yikes.

1609030480908.png

Reactions: 2
For as much flexing as they do, you'd think they'd be in shape. PMM had a club 33 pass a week or so ago but he also doesn't make excuses for not going on indoor rides. They are only riding because its a flex. If they were really scared of COVID they'd wouldn't do half the things they do but use it when its a convenient excuse. They really are so aggravating.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So the Slackers tagged along with a generous family that had a Private VIP tour that allowed them to Park Hop and use Fast Pass again..

They were gifted Club 33 parks to park hop and ride indoor rides because they will be able to zip in and zip out of the queues....

I don't get Timbo refusing to ride Haunted Mansion when it's a walk on versus doing this special VIP Deal to go on Haunted Mansion.

Jenn is so excited and she cannot hide it.

Tim wants to ride Navi River Journey and Jenn wants to ride Everest.

So, despite the fact they were gifted these Club 33 Passes they are wasting their time doing things they could do anytime they want with next to no wait.

Tim's English ain't so good as he says "He's able to hear the Banshees good over the flying mountains"

Jenn states the last time Jack$on rode Navi River Journey he was 2 months old, BUT HE LOOOOOOOOOOOOVED IT

Next stop Satuli Canteen because the Slackers need the Special Holiday Dessert...They got the Peppermint Cream Cheese Mousse. They got Jack$on the Cheesebuger Pods.

Tim sounds disappointed with the inside of the limited time dessert..Jenn says it's nice but she likes peppermint though.

Poor Jack$on looks so bored and forgotten in the background as Jenn inhales the dessert.

Jenn complains she wishes the dessert was bigger as it was $5.50.

It's apparently been over 2 years since Jenn rode Everest...She's afraid to take the camera because she thinks she might drop it.

They get one of those Super Zoom Photopass shots, and boy it's not a flattering angle for Jenn.

Jenn fails at her attempt of vlogging by herself...it's just a bunch of awkward giggling and crappy commentary...of course Jenn brings up the hair ties that people throw onto the rocks.

"Oh no Mr. Yeti don't do that!" such commentary, great line, much insightful.

At one point Jenn exclaims "OH NO MY MASK ALMOST CAME OFF"

The audio is trash tier on this entire ride along.

Jenn said "It's been so long since I rode this, I now understand how come people clap at the end of roller coasters"

They are back in Dino-Rama because they want to play some games and win some plushies.

They are having a hard time getting Jack$on to fall asleep.

Timbo was 2 for 3 in the basketball game.

Jack$on looks so unenthused.

Timbo also wins at the ball toss game...I'm shocked they aren't complaining about the fact the CMs are physically touching the toys and handing them out instead of using the "grabber" tool.

Tim doesn't know what kind of Dinosaur the mascot of Dino-Rama is. Tim thinks it might be a velociraptor.

They left AK to go to the Studios.

They are going to ride one thing, which is Mickey and Minnie's Runaway Railway.

They got the Studios around 2PM because they had the announcement about boarding groups being full.

Tim is like "It's interesting there is plexiglass between the rows" UM TIM WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN FOR THE LAST THREE MONTHS?

I know guys be easy on them, they aren't a NEW SITE!

It's kind of creepy how much Tim gushes over MMRR...it's alright, but would've been 100x better if it didn't replace the Great Movie Ride.

They rode MMRR looked at two things of merch, and now they are heading out to get on the Skyliner to go to Epcot for FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD.

LOL Jenn still struggles getting that massive stroller inside the Gondola Cabin.

Tim said "There's a trick to getting the stroller in" Yeah Timbo it's called don't buy a stroller that is as wide as the door you have to push it through.

Tim says Ratatouille looks done.....Just because the exterior is complete it doesn't mean the interior is done.

Tim panics over the size of the barge that is in the World Showcase Lagoon.

Tim complains about the "magic speaker" during the one cavalcade doesn't pop out of the rock like it did all the other times.

LOL The Waffle Stand is still close. I love seeing Timbo being dejected when things he wants to experience aren't running.

The Slackers finally get their first look at the Prism Pylon Fountain.

Tim says "I'm going to try to shoot this straight on" As the angle is completely crooked.

We get footage of Jack$on "walking" to go on Frozen Ever After, while holding up the line because the Slackers are the only people in the park.

Tim "I wish this camera could see him in the dark"....look for the Slackers to drop 5K on a new camera that performs better in the dark.

The Slackers once again afraid of everything because of Covid forget that when they start touching all the merch.

They get Regal Eagle BBQ which is hilarious because this is Christmas Eve....and they catered a huge order from 4Rivers BBQ for their Christmas Dinner.

There is a random person next to Jenn on the picnic table at Regal Eagle...Jim and Nichole? Or maybe the Club 33 Member who gifted them this "experience"

We get some 2021 Merchandise price and point. Tim really likes all the new merch, much better than the 2020 merchandise.

There are apparently 3 other people with them as they walk up to the Skyliner the CM asks "How many?" And Tim shouts 6....

Tim complains about how busy the MK is. Tim gives a very disgruntled "We won't stay here very long"

They are doing child swap for Mine Train....Jenn states she cannot compare to Tim's filming so she tells Tim that he should film it.

Timbo gets the last row on Mine Train.....I wonder if he requested it because he's to big for breaches to ride anywhere else.

The footage of the ride at night is complete garbage. Just black background with random bursts of color and awful audio from the wind/speed of the coaster.

Tim states it's frightening how many people are hanging out in the Hub....well that's on Disney for bringing back projections and "short firework bursts".

Tim complains because of the scrim on the train station they can't get as close as they could to see the characters come down.

They didn't even let Jack$on ride a single ride at MK which is depressing.

Reactions: 10
They didn't even let Jack$on ride a single ride at MK which is depressing.
OMG. Are you serious? No rides at MK? That is so sad and depressing. I guess it's just LEGOLAND for you, Jackson. Mom and Dad are too busy riding rides like childless teenagers with their newfound "friends" who have COVID-BANISHING CLUB 33 bleeping PASSES.

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I wasn't going to completely judge them for not doing indoor rides but god forbid they stick to their principles. But their principles are "if it's a flex, we're doing it no matter how unsafe it is." Just be consistent. You're either terrified of it or you're not. They just use it as an excuse for laziness.

OMG. Are you serious? No rides at MK? That is so sad and depressing. I guess it's just LEGOLAND for you, Jackson. Mom and Dad are too busy riding rides like childless teenagers with their newfound "friends" who have COVID-BANISHING CLUB 33 bleeping PASSES.
They rode Mine Train at MK which Jack$on isn't tall enough to ride.

Reactions: 1
I keep telling myself that I'm not going to comment calling them out but I feel like I'm losing this battle. This video has made me more mad than any video before. Being a guest to Club 33 must come with a COVID vaccine. Touch all the merchandise, ride the rides you were so terrified of and be close to the people who are your hosts. What about any of this is protecting them? The only thing I can think of is being a guest of Club 33 is they got the vaccine. Flex those nuts Florida trash.

Reactions: 5
That instagram profile pic is disturbing.

View attachment 360631

Jenn looks more like Jenna from RTV1 and nothing like herself.
Buddy looks like a cupie doll (which on their own make me cringe)
Timbo's depiction is the most accurate, except it's antiquated by the mustache and thin face. Good old chubby cheeks (yes, I'm talking facial features here) doesn't resemble this anymore. At least the wonky eye is right.
Wow, almost looks like them ... :rolleyes:
2020-12-24 (10).png
2020-12-17 (2).png

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s interesting that Ellen doesn’t have any comebacks for the people who are calling the slackers out for park hopping. Maybe it’s just too early...

Reactions: 2
It’s interesting that Ellen doesn’t have any comebacks for the people who are calling the slackers out for park hopping. Maybe it’s just too early...
It’s probably Jackson’s Bath time. Wait til he is in bed and I’m sure Ellen or Cindy will be along to comment...

They rode Mine Train at MK which Jack$on isn't tall enough to ride.
I know - that's why I said it was sad and depressing. No nice rides for Jackson...but they sure as hell made sure they went on one. :mad:

Ellen is in full swing -

John Votto
34 minutes ago
Is Jackson ok? Lately it seems he is distant, and not as engaging as when he was younger. I love seeing him grow and change though, and hope you post Christmas day with him opening his presents. God bless you all.

Ellen Smith21 minutes ago
You do know he is only one .

• Sad
I keep telling myself that I'm not going to comment calling them out but I feel like I'm losing this battle. This video has made me more mad than any video before. Being a guest to Club 33 must come with a COVID vaccine. Touch all the merchandise, ride the rides you were so terrified of and be close to the people who are your hosts. What about any of this is protecting them? The only thing I can think of is being a guest of Club 33 is they got the vaccine. Flex those nuts Florida trash.
They are seriously the biggest hypocrites. Covid is raging even more aggressively but I guess Club 33 membership passes somehow inoculated them from possibly getting the virus. They wouldn't go on indoor rides before when they were just "common" folk. I mean they bring the baby to the parks on one of the busiest days of the year (though of course this year is different) and he can't wear a mask to protect himself from the virus whilst they do wear masks. That poor baby has no defense against the virus whilst Mum and Dad wear masks as they take advantage of their gifted VIP access. It just gauls me. Also, Jellen has made a return in the comments section on this video, posting multiple times.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
THIS comment - (expect it to be deleted or Ellen to come to the rescue)

Silverfang7976 minutes ago
So you won't do indoor rides because of covid but you'll do them because you're with friends who are Club 33 members? Makes no sense. And you know you aren't suppose to touch merchandise unless you're planning to buy it right? I guess being careful of covid is only when it's convenient to you guys.

Reactions: 14
Browsing thru the comments on the latest Slacker vlog. Found out that the Milk Maiden has a YouTube channel called Jenndoesit. Guess she doesn't use it any more.

If she decides to reopen it, should rename it. Put the letters S and H between the S and I.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
This video hit an all time low, even for these two. What a couple of hypocritical scumbags! I guess Covid disappears when you’ve got someones coattails to ride in on.

• Shame on you for flexing a Club 33/Guided Tour “in” to your audience (some of which might not have even been able to afford buying gifts for their kids this year because of pandemic hardships)
• Apparently indoor rides magically became
Covid-safe ON THAT DAY ONLY
• Please continue to shove even more food into your fat faces - people can’t get enough of that 🤢
• And by alllllll means, keep manhandling merch that you have ZERO intention of buying with your filthy theme park fingers with ZERO consideration for the person after you that may purchase it

FU Trashers!! You are the epitome of human garbage!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Browsing thru the comments on the latest Slacker vlog. Found out that the Milk Maiden has a YouTube channel called Jenndoesit. Guess she doesn't use it any more.

If she decides to reopen it, should rename it. Put the letters S and H between the S and I.
My phone once autocorrected it to: JennDoesn’t
Woof that’s accurate, so I left it lol

So.....not to sound like a conspiracy theorist but I've wondered if "Ellen Smith" is a burner account that Jenn AND Tim use interchangeably to respond to comments
THIS comment - (expect it to be deleted or Ellen to come to the rescue)

Silverfang7976 minutes ago
So you won't do indoor rides because of covid but you'll do them because you're with friends who are Club 33 members? Makes no sense. And you know you aren't suppose to touch merchandise unless you're planning to buy it right? I guess being careful of covid is only when it's convenient to you guys.
Yup, Ellen Smith has posted her typical snarky rebuke.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.