The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, I am Ellen and thank you for the advice. I’m not sure what the difference is between defending someone on the internet or someone walking down the street?

Well suspicious, when I first came on here I used my sisters email info. I’m not sure why it was deleted. Now I am using my own.
Answer to all our questions is written out right here. She's a kid. By kid I mean emotionally, and probably physically too, much like many of the trackers fans are until they grow up and realize the fake personalities/life being played out by TTT and stop watching.

Reactions: 2
Well, I am Ellen and thank you for the advice. I’m not sure what the difference is between defending someone on the internet or someone walking down the street?

Well suspicious, when I first came on here I used my sisters email info. I’m not sure why it was deleted. Now I am using my own.
OK, so going on the supposition that you are Ellen (even though the bit about using your sister's email sounds suspect), are you a moderator for Tracker?

Reactions: 1
Wait

Wait, you defend people the same way you defend Tim and Jenn. I don’t know about anyone else here but I don’t even defend my friends every time their insulted. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
to answer some questions. I’m not a kid I am a 57 year retiring from the Aerospace industry. No I am not a moderator or related to the Trackers. Yes, I do defend peopl, friends,or strangers if see they are being harassed.

Retiree, sorry for the misspelling

to answer some questions. I’m not a kid I am a 57 year retiring from the Aerospace industry. No I am not a moderator or related to the Trackers. Yes, I do defend peopl, friends,or strangers if see they are being harassed.

She's a kid.

Reactions: 3
Can you explain how people get banned almost immediately after an exchange with you or even if someone asks you a benign follow-up question? Yet your side of the conversation remains and you are obviously not banned. How is it that your often condescending, catty responses are OK but others are not equally at liberty to respond in kind?

Reactions: 5

So would you do the same for people that Jenn attacks? She has a history of being very nasty to people online. There’s still some evidence of it on her Twitter account. It’s recent too, so nobody can use the excuse that she’s grown since that happened. She loves to stir up drama with people online and has been very very mean. Would you defend the people she goes after or is it ok when she does it (since you’re such a huge fan)?

Just watched the latest vlog. Anyone notice the trash food they keep feeding Jackson? Cheeseburger pie and chips?! And again, not letting him eat on his own. While they’re inhaling the desert he’s just sitting in his stroller at a distance with nothing to eat / do.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Oh my gosh, I’m beginning to think some of you are half cocked. I was born in the 60’s, been married for 36 years, had a 32 year career at one of the largest Aerospace Companies.
What does your occupation have to do with what we are asking? It is irrelevant. The question most perplexing is how do people get banned almost immediately after an exchange with you? You're no angel in the exchanges, often inciting drama by stirring up the dust on some other comment by calling them rude, nasty, whatever.

Reactions: 7
I only brought my job up because early on I was questioned about it. I beginning to sound like a broken record, I DONT KNOW why comments are deleted and people are banned. If I knew I would tell you.

Oh my gosh, I’m beginning to think some of you are half cocked. I was born in the 60’s, been married for 36 years, had a 32 year career at one of the largest Aerospace Companies.

GrittyFaced: yes I would if I saw it with my own eyes.

NewMember2020 I already stated I don’t know why. I think you just want to believe what you want. I can’t seem to convince you otherwise.
doth protest too much 😉

Count me amongst the crew of folks who have been shadow banned after responding to Ellen. I see the comment but it's not there when I log on from my other browser. Ellen must be Tim or Jenn because I got banned within a minute or two after I made a response to something Ellen wrote.
Welcome home

Why ask me questions if you are not going to believe them?
Ok, fair enough. Just for the sake of argument, you really have no clue why people get banned, where do you find the time to constantly read through Tracker comments. I'm talking even on videos that have been out a week or so. For instance, I asked them a benign question on a video from a week ago and you responded within an hour. That would mean you're reading hundreds of comments in multiple videos in order to be responsive to comments posted at the time the video is published as well as a week or so after they are published?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Legit felt so bad for him this entire vlog, but this particular part, he really is just a prop to them.
Yup. You can noticeably see he’s much more engaging and happy when he’s at home. He always has that deadpan / unhappy look at the parks. Probably too overstimulated.

Reactions: 5
Yup. You can noticeably see he’s much more engaging and happy when he’s at home. He always has that deadpan / unhappy look at the parks. Probably too overstimulated.
And the part with the plushes; he just looked so dead inside. Even though he’s only a year old, we can see that he is over being lugged around in theme parks all day every day; he’d much rather be at home. And for the love of god, Jenn, let him feed himself

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.