The TimTracker #6 and Now It's Time for Jenn to give Tim his channel back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker here and at the other site.

We have not watched them for at least six months except for two or three videos. I do keep up here. My wife and I did follow them pretty regularly since around 2015 and a few oddball videos before that for a year or two. I do not think they are inherently bad or evil, but I do think they are in over their heads and lack the imagination or true enjoyment of what they do to improve. I am boggled how bad their editing is and pacing is faster doing this for years. Heavy editing can be annoying and their are differing skill levels the lack luster editing and continued lack of improvement or growth is astonishing. Promise Hope may not have the talent of Brock when they were together, but she tries and comes up with a competent result. The Woo editing on his iPhone on the fly is far better than what TTT puts oit time and again. I just cannot fathom not improving in this area at all.

I will grant that Tim has some level of inherent charisma, and they started at the right time and Tim grew his ”catchy” mustache at the right moment to be a hook for viewers, but they just have not been able to grow in skill at all. It has been said time and again but my god do some research, and don’t act fake about stuff you truly don’t are not fans. If one is not a super fan of something then say it, and share what your impressions are based from that perspective. Oh, still do some research too to help guid the viewer.

To be charitable I suspect the pressure to produce content to maintain a higher end lifestyle has to wearing, especially since it sure seems they do not inherently love producing content. I suspect once the YouTube checks starting growing vlogging was better than a normal 9 to 5 gig, but now it is strikes me as just a job (not a passion) that is subject to the whims of keeping viewers, Youtube ad revenue, public exposure and a changing media landscape. It is clear they have no fallback position for income especially at a level they now enjoy. YouTube is their golden handcuffs and this just became more and more obvious over the last year or two. In a weird way I pity them. I hope they are putting away money for the future, but I fear this ride they are on will not end well.

Jackson is a cute kid. I feel bad for him being so exposed. Granted I am not big on kid centric vlogs. I get bored by a lot of the fawning on a poor minor that has no say on how exposed to the public they are in their lives. Kids are fine, but to focus on them not so much. Seeyoureelsoon lost me once they started a family. (In some ways worse than TTT but my ranting has gone on long enough.)

Reactions: 14
I don’t get it.

They are always late to the party. Posting event videos weeks after other vloggers.

Their vlogs are crap, mostly them stuffing their pie holes. T&J aren’t informational. And when they do it most likely is incorrect or they are reading printed material word for word. (now it’s time to give back) 🤑 Come on. We know they don’t donate a penny to these places. They pick them randomly and don’t know anything about them nor have any personal experience with these organizations. Just like Gideon’s cookies!

Yet they are making more money than the average family.

Also the problem with TTT's Gideon jerk-off session is that they admit they have never had the cookies before, but they were like WE ARE THE BIGGEST FANS OMG.

Last edited:
Can someone explain to me what the heck Dim is talking about when he says Jaleo is still closed, closed since the shutdown, he's not sure if it's reopening because Jose Andres took a cabinet position with Joe Biden? First, Jaleo is open, it's just closed Mondays and Tuesdays. A cabinet position? Andres has been working with both Trump and Biden to help with the food insecurity problem this country has. He hasn't been appointed to Biden's cabinet or appointed to anything. How can get you get that much info wrong in one sentence? Oh, right...they're a world famous travel channel, who cares if the info they put out this is actually correct.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone explain to me what the heck Dim is talking about when he says Jaleo is still closed, closed since the shutdown, he's not sure if it's reopening because Jose Andres took a cabinet position with Joe Biden? First, Jaleo is open, it's just closed Mondays and Tuesdays. A cabinet position? Andres has been working with both Trump and Biden to help with the food insecurity problem this country has. He hasn't been appointed to Biden's cabinet or appointed to anything. How can get you get that much info wrong in one sentence? Oh, right...they're a world famous travel channel, who cares if the info they put out this is actually correct.
Jaleo is not closed "since the shutdown." I ate at Jaleo during Orlando Magical Dining month (Sept / Oct). However, I do not believe the quick service has opened back up yet.

They are such IDIOTS.

ALSO - what's the thing she said about the bankruptcy? I don't wanna watch this pukefest. I do find it hilarious she's suddenly all rah-rah about supporting small businesses when she previously said that it wasn't "their" job to support businesses during the pandemic, it was the government's job. :rolleyes:

ALSO - :ROFLMAO:

C4 hours ago
Please no more thumbnails of yall eating stuff.

ALSO - are these stans idiots? I've seen pics of the inside of Gideons at DS. If, after watching the vlog, this stan made this comment, they are nuts. Where are the workbenches and ovens near the queue and displays where they're going to be "baking" to get all this dust?

Oh, that's right. There aren't any.

Ann G8 hours ago
As somebody who has worked in bakeries for decades, that interior is a nightmare. Dust and flour are going to get all over those books and be impossible to clean. I feel bad for the staff that has to clean that. If it is not done on a weekly basis, it will build up and be nasty in a few months. This definitely looks like it is owned by someone who has not worked in food for a long time.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
RE: the bankruptcy thing - Jenn just quoted the Michael Scott "I... DECLARE... BANKRUPTCY" line from The Office. She was trying to be funny but it just came off as super insensitive and shows her default level of humor is highschool mean girl.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
RE: the bankruptcy thing - Jenn just quoted the Michael Scott "I... DECLARE... BANKRUPTCY" line from The Office. She was trying to be funny but it just came off as super insensitive and shows her default level of humor is highschool mean girl.
Hey they're allowed to make those kinds of ding dang jokes, don't you know they shoehorn a 15 second plug for small businesses and charities at the end of their 30 minute monetized YouTube videos?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t want to make fun of people’s religious beliefs, but I saw quite a few of these types of comments regarding Gideon’s. Several stans are upset the Slackers spent money at satan’s favorite cookie shop. Sadly, this won’t do enough to tarnish their ding dang wholesome façade they’re putting on.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t want to make fun of people’s religious beliefs, but I saw quite a few of these types of comments regarding Gideon’s. Several stans are upset the Slackers spent money at satan’s favorite cookie shop. Sadly, this won’t do enough to tarnish their ding dang wholesome façade they’re putting on.
If the alternative is to make cookies herself, is she a local then? How else would she be potentially choosing Gideons (as if it was the only place to buy cookies on the planet... ) OR make them herself? These stans are so confusing.

Beyond that, do none of these people realize that Gideon's has existed for years downtown at East End Mkt? Can no one do their own research anymore? Or view photos of a place before the Trackers show it? Or Google things themselves?

Not only will Nate reply to your vlog comments. He answers emails. So he really means it when he calls you “friend”.
And talk about a tender and giving heart. Like spending the day with a lovely young girl (and her parents) from UK whose diseased body is betraying her causing her to be wheelchair bound. Surprising a young fan with a Amorette Patisserie Mickey cake for his birthday. Volunteering at Give Kids the World.
I sent him a Christmas card and it was on the ledge in the Poly video. I love him!

Reactions: 8
Did you guys see Tim’s new Instagram profile picture? Holy hell is it cringy. Must be some delusional fan art.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Did you guys see Tim’s new Instagram profile picture? Holy hell is it cringy. Must be some delusional fan art.
Tim's really embracing artwork like at Gideon's now, isn't he?

I'd love the virginal eyes of these brainwashed stans (Tim & Jenn are perfect! can do no wrong! ah shucks, the Trackers are just so wholesome! no alcohol! no caffeine! LOL) to view some of the artwork of the artist Tim tagged. levihiltontattoos

They all should really love the one posted Dec 7th...or the NSFW doodles. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I knew it! They are satanists! Smite them! Its obvious the Trackers hate god and worship Satan! Then again they commit one of the 7 deadly sins of gluttony daily and in all their thumbnails! This just proves it! Why do you think they are trying to get on the satanic cookie shop's good (evil) side?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like PMM a lot more than TTT for sure, but can someone please e-mail him and let him no that when he says "Thank You" it bleeping grinds my gears. So annoying, but everything else is so charming.

Also I know Adam the Woo moved back to Florida, and we all know it's because Florida has no restrictions other than masks. I really hope he DOESN'T bounce coast to coast cause he is exposed to so many bleeping people daily.

Also the problem with TTT's Gideon jerk-off session is that they admit they have never had the cookies before, but they were like WE ARE THE BIGGEST FANS OMG.
I used to semi enjoy Adam the Woo but he's another that has turned me off recently because I found him more self centered and self important. His plan of bouncing coast to coast is so irresponsible and tone deaf with the current situation especially in California right now. He is exposed to thousands of people at theme parks. It's disgusting me to be honest. His reason for living in Florida now is because he has more options for vlogging for financial gains. I understand needing the money but he could also do something like getting a real job for awhile.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Tim's really embracing artwork like at Gideon's now, isn't he?

I'd love the virginal eyes of these brainwashed stans (Tim & Jenn are perfect! can do no wrong! ah shucks, the Trackers are just so wholesome! no alcohol! no caffeine! LOL) to view some of the artwork of the artist Tim tagged. levihiltontattoos

They all should really love the one posted Dec 7th...or the NSFW doodles. :ROFLMAO:
Now they are showing the Devil's art on their instagram?! They are not a family channel with showing naked women in the Devil's artwork! Smite them!

• Haha
I love Gideon’s cookies and I wanted to see the new location , but once I heard the fake stanning from them I muted. How does anyone believe in their sales pitches? Like I was so embarrassed during the last “Star Wars” room vlog that I had to stop it.

Reactions: 5
New drinking game. Open up their YouTube page. Go to the View Channel section. Scroll as fast as you can and take a shot for every thumbnail that shows them eating.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I used to semi enjoy Adam the Woo but he's another that has turned me off recently because I found him more self centered and self important. His plan of bouncing coast to coast is so irresponsible and tone deaf with the current situation especially in California right now. He is exposed to thousands of people at theme parks. It's disgusting me to be honest. His reason for living in Florida now is because he has more options for vlogging for financial gains. I understand needing the money but he could also do something like getting a real job for awhile.
I lost all respect for Adam the Woo when he left California to vacation in Orlando in/around July and from one Covid hotspot to the next, flew back to Los Angeles, didn’t quarantine (as recommended by the CDC) and was out at the reopening of Downtown Disney THE VERY NEXT DAY (or 2) with hoards of people. I’ve been locked up in Los Angeles for 9+ months!!! Does it suck? YES! Are the numbers constantly insanely high here? YES! It’s it important to follow these CDC recommended guidelines? F**K YES!

I get so fired up because I’m sick of these entitled assholes that think the Covid rules don’t apply to them UNTIL THEY’RE AFFECTED by it!

But clearly, Adam’s need for a roller coaster trumps any concern for public safety.

For anyone wondering, Los Angeles County had 13,345 new Covid cases on Christmas Eve and 146 deaths. He can stay in Florida. No one here in L.A. wants him ping-ponging his fat ass back and forth.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.